Moji's cards

• Moji is on the bottom in the top tier list, but she is still viable. This thread isn't about balance her strength. I wrote only about her card kit. Anyways I think if you would like to make her stronger, you should reduce her massive hitbox size (e.g. don't include the friends).

Symbiotic is OP as it is. It's the same case as Pip's Moxie was. It was OP with 10% scaling. Symbiotic should have 8% scaling.

Boop has a decent speed boost but if you watch the duration you realise why is it a never used card. I think if her touched allies while running would also gain the speed boost it would be viable and it would open a more supportive style for her.

Harmonious was OP, but it's already trash. It needs at least 4% scaling make somebody use it on high elo.

Morning Breath gives you ultimate charge. But her ultimate is one of the weakest in the game. Coz the target can survive and it has a huge lockout time. If it would give {20|20}% during the treat eating it would help us.

Will-o-the-Wisp makes the same as Skye's Victory Rush but with half scaling. 5% is just too low. If you wanna build to escape after kills you can use Peppy and activate Scamper after killing. So a new bonus is needed. I suggest to: Make you immunite to any harmful effect (cc, cauterize) for {1.2|1.2}s after getting an Elimination.

Wobbles is also a weak DR card in her kit. It isn't that bad, there are just better cards. If it gave 12% bonus per level I would definitly try it out in a loadout 🙂

EXTENSION:

Glimmer can't save you, even on lvl5. It's speed bonus isn't enaugh for get cover with your huge hitbox in 2s, and it can be countered just by don't shot her. This card is definitly weak. I suggest to rework it like:
    Glimmer: You gain {14|14}% movement speed bonus while Magice Barrier is active.

Greater Good: This card is super strong. It gives you tons of sustain in the combat. Even with Symbiotic! But it would be still busted with a nerfed Symbiotic, just because just don't have to activate any skill for gain it's bonus. I suggest to reduce it's scaling to 7%.

And here is my opinoin about her base kit:

I think she has more opportunities in her design what has been already added to her kit.
    She has 2 viable attack style:
    -max out the magice marks on the enemy, and hit the 1000dmg spit for the max dps
    -spam both of her attacks for the best shot run dps and against shields/deployable
    But she still has 2 attack style what aren't viable: only LMB and only RMB

I suggest to rework her kit a little bit and add bonus for these attack styles for adding more possibliy to play her well

-Reduce the max mark damage bonus from 900 to 650 (6mark: 50, 7mark: 100, 8mark: 200, 9mark: 350)
    -Increase the damage of the spit from 100 to 250
    (-> 100 less damage per max mark attack, but better solo spit spaming)
    -Hitting an unmarked enemy with a spit garants you 30% speed boost for 1s
    (-> you can attack enemies from range for position yourself better, as a flanker)
    -Hitting a max marked enemy with spray increases its damage by 100%, and reduces their healing by 60% for 0.2s
    (-> making it to a viable damage dealing style with inbuild cauterize, if you want to start with other items)

• I main Moji too, alongside Ying and I can tell you, you are wrong and right in some stuff.

Symbiotic isn't op, it is her only form of sustain to counter her big hitbox and lack of mobility.

I'm always supporting for Moji to be more supportive. And i like your approach with Boop.

I agree with Harmonious, i don't think its worth running when there are way better cards to invest in. I think even a 5% scaling could be good.

Morning Breath doesn't give you ultimate charge. Her ultimate isn't the weakest. The target can survive but think about this, they can't get healed or damaged so they will revert back to their old hp, if the target was low, they will still be low. And because they are in cookie form, they cant do anything. So using it on an ulting Kinessa to prevent her getting kills is just an example how useful her ult can be even if failed to eat.

I agree with Will-o-The-Wisp. 5% is too low for a character that has low mobility and huge hitbox. Either 10% scaling, or double the duration would be good.

Wobbles is yeah, not worth it. But if it was 12% it could be very powerful. It is kind of hard to balance, but buffing it would make Moji op.

• @KicsitCsicska said in Moji's cards:

It's the same case as Pip's Moxie was. It was OP with 10% scaling.

I've had a 70% winrate on Pip in Ranked at Diamond in Season 2 without running Moxie until I heard that it's supposedly OP. Dredge can self-heal for 750 health per second without any cooldown, and you don't see anyone run that +5% heal card even as a filler, because it's bad, and +6% would still be bad.

• @Yachiyo said in Moji's cards:

Symbiotic isn't op, it is her only form of sustain to counter her big hitbox and lack of mobility.

So you write this card is the only way to compensate her bad base kit. So you have to use it for make her viable. Well, this is the case when the champion needs base kit buff, and nerf the card. Coz if you have to use this card than it is OP.
    This is why I suggested to nerf the card and reduce her hitbox size. So you won't have to use this card in a viable loadout.

I'm happy that you agree with the others 🙂

@U1322272759 said in Moji's cards:

and +6% would still be bad.

Damage Pip still use it with 6%. But it should be nerfed at least to 8% and it would absolutly remain viable.

Moji is on the bottom in the top tier list

In which tier list is Moji on the bottom?

@Yachiyo said in Moji's cards:

So you write this card is the only way to compensate her bad base kit. So you have to use it for make her viable. Well, this is the case when the champion needs base kit buff, and nerf the card. Coz if you have to use this card than it is OP.
    This is why I suggested to nerf the card and reduce her hitbox size. So you won't have to use this card in a viable loadout.

I'm happy that you agree with the others 🙂

I don't know how they can reduce her hitbox size without changing her model. It is going to be very hard and probably not happen. The solution would be to increase her base health. You don't have to use Symbiotic, but its pretty much mandatory because she has so many healing sources and it just boosts your survivability more than other cards can. However, if this card gets nerfed, they need to buff her other cards, like the dr cards or let the cards heal for more. The reason Pip got nerfed is because the potion used to heal 1200 instantly already, and a 50% meant you almost had a Mega Potion talent for yourself in your pocket. Moji isn't like that. She doesn't have insane burst heals, but she has more "heal over time" heals. If they specifically nerf Symbiotic, i think a buff to Toot/Cozy would be very good.

BTW, make her Snack Attack health packs more visible for allies. Add a sound effect, make the health pack bigger add extra visual effects or something but make it so that allies notice a health pack is available for them to pick. Most allies dont see the health pack and go away with half hp.

Moji is on the bottom in the top tier list, but she is still viable. This thread isn't about balance her strength. I wrote only about her card kit. Anyways I think if you would like to make her stronger, you should reduce her massive hitbox size (e.g. don't include the friends).

Symbiotic is OP as it is. It's the same case as Pip's Moxie was. It was OP with 10% scaling. Symbiotic should have also 6% scaling.

Boop has a decent speed boost but if you watch the duration you realise why is it a never used card. I think if her touched allies while running would also gain the speed boost it would be viable and it would open a more supportive style for her.

Harmonious was OP, but it's already trash. It needs at least 4% scaling make somebody use it on high elo.

Morning Breath gives you ultimate charge. But her ultimate is one of the weakest in the game. Coz the target can survive and it has a huge lockout time. If it would give {20|20}% during the treat eating it would help us.

Will-o-the-Wisp makes the same as Skye's Victory Rush but with half scaling. 5% is just too low. If you wanna build to escape after kills you can use Peppy and activate Scamper after killing. So a new bonus is needed. I suggest to: Make you immunite to any harmful effect (cc, cauterize) for {1.2|1.2}s after getting an Elimination.

Wobbles is also a weak DR card in her kit. It isn't that bad, there are just better cards. If it gave 12% bonus per level I would definitly try it out in a loadout 🙂

Moji is complete shit. They tried to fix a total shit kit by giving it abserd burst. She is viable but they need to reduce her burst and fix her hit box and her cards to make a flank.

Right now its like facing a talus that has overcharge always active.

• I added two more card balance changes and a suggestion to change her base kit. I think it worth to check again 😉