June Happy Thread

Servers are getting better, so it's time to get back to the game!

Have you finished Battle Pass? Do you complete all challenges?

• @Lukash369 i have completed the battle pass.

No i dont do the challenges as they are not fun.

• PC

Even if things aren't working as they should (Because one MP3 is clearly not the same as another), I have the footage recorded for the first of a YouTube video series I'm doing. 😛 Luckily the match was only 13 minutes... 😓

• Though it isn't all bad. I had some great games. Grover on Brightmarsh is always good, and Tyra is good when you ban anything that can kill her.

PS_Messages_20200601_192604(1)_2_resized.jpg

This Grover game was a 9 minute match. I would feel bad for Mal'Damba, but I know them and they literally typed "ez" when they won, so it's only Karma. Plus I know them and I don't get along with them at all. But this match also has a diamond first picking flank and feeding with them. Diamond players are so bad and braindead.

PS_Messages_20200601_192628_3_resized.jpg

This was a 20 minute match. I left Skye as a noob trap and proceeded to farm her. Most of her kills were from killing the braindead tanks and the Grover. It was a 3v3 match though. Me, Zhin, and Inara versus Tiberius, Raum, and Barik; Inara was the smarter of the two tanks so it was a 3v3.

Take in mind, Tyra ain't all that good. She has a bunch of counters. Like any flank that's not Talus and Skye counters Tyra. Every damage champion counters her because they either outdamage her, outpoke her, or both. Supports like Furia, Io, dps Ying, and Pip counters her. Then off tanks like Makoa and Khan counter her. Tyra is off meta, even on console. Though she is a good noob farmer if you leave good enough traps.

• PC

Testing an idea for an off-tank/off-heal SC Seris build and not going to lie it's looking not bad at all. Haven't played it in a real game though and Seris is not one of my better characters... 😯

EDIT: After my first real match I can see this has potential, though I seem to be having issues with not having Rend Soul up when I need it. Fast AF in Shadow Travel... 🤣

• @Dusklicious I can help you with anything Seris related, what's the goal?

• PC

@TTraw said in June Happy Thread:

@Dusklicious I can help you with anything Seris related, what's the goal?

The goal of the build is to make it sustain forever (which it as is seems to be doing very well) and make it also very fast. At the moment it seems to only have an issue with me not playing the character and with Rend Soul not being off CD often enough to fully stack up Soul Collector reliably, though that may be a player issue as well (though doesn't help I first played it in TDM lol).

• @Dusklicious The thing is, as a Soul Collector if you play her well then once you get 15 stacks dying should not happen more than ~3 times in a match. Which is why Rend Soul CD should not be an issue. Although TDM seems to be rather an disadvantageous gamemode for her. Noone really plays tanks so stacking is hard here and people respawn everywhere so you die a lot more often.

If you use her RMB then Blood Pact 5 is definitely a must for your Self Sustain. This makes your Q only be used for stacks or for clutch heal, or as I like to use it is to burst people down. If that happens then the CD card naturally becomes low value.

How powerful that is? Well, on my onetrick account, according to guru, I took a total of 1 593 675 damage. And healed 1 132 120 of it. Note I don't spam her Q. So I selfhealed for 71% of dmg done to me.

Speed should be obvious. If you are not using Umbral Gait 4+ you are almost throwing on Seris.

Honestly I would need to see your loadout to give better advices 😕

• PC

Honestly I would need to see your loadout to give better advices 😕

This is what I'm using right now for SC:

Seris build attempt.jpg

• @Dusklicious OK that is.. interesting. Has a lot of good cards but lvling is kind of awful.

With SC, you either take HP at lvl 3, or you don't take it at all. lvl 3 reaches 3010 hp - a very good breakpoint to have but i've lately realized it's nothing spectacular. Honestly since you are new to Seris (you are right?) HP card isn't going to have lots of value. I would just suggest changing it to something else.

If you are looking for good cards as 1pointers, Spirit Leech gives you infinite ammo at lvl 1 which helps with keeping UGait all the time, meanwhile Fade To Black is beyond busted in cooldown reduction, allowing you to reduce CD of your F by 3.2s at lvl 1.

Okay you are using Blood Pact. But it is way too low. Get lvl 4-5 because it's beyond broken. You have a big healthpool and you want to keep it full all time. You are spamming heals, right?

dark whisper 2 but Ugait 4. That's a inefficient point spending. UGait 5 + DW 1 > UGait 4 + DW 2. You will have more uptime on speed but while in shadow travel you barely lose any speed even with diminishing returns. By swapping those levels around, you literally lose 0.5% move speed while in shadow travel but gain 8% while not in shadow travel.

Veil 3 is good.

• PC

@Dusklicious OK that is.. interesting. Has a lot of good cards but lvling is kind of awful.

With SC, you either take HP at lvl 3, or you don't take it at all. lvl 3 reaches 3010 hp - a very good breakpoint to have but i've lately realized it's nothing spectacular. Honestly since you are new to Seris (you are right?) HP card isn't going to have lots of value. I would just suggest changing it to something else.

If you are looking for good cards as 1pointers, Spirit Leech gives you infinite ammo at lvl 1 which helps with keeping UGait all the time, meanwhile Fade To Black is beyond busted in cooldown reduction, allowing you to reduce CD of your F by 3.2s at lvl 1.

Okay you are using Blood Pact. But it is way too low. Get lvl 4-5 because it's beyond broken. You have a big healthpool and you want to keep it full all time. You are spamming heals, right?

dark whisper 2 but Ugait 4. That's a inefficient point spending. UGait 5 + DW 1 > UGait 4 + DW 2. You will have more uptime on speed but while in shadow travel you barely lose any speed even with diminishing returns. By swapping those levels around, you literally lose 0.5% move speed while in shadow travel but gain 8% while not in shadow travel.

Veil 3 is good.

So like this:

Seris build.jpg

• @Dusklicious hah, this is literally my current SC build. You can keep Dark Whisper if you like the speed tho, I personally am fine with just UGait alone.

• PC

@Dusklicious hah, this is literally my current SC build. You can keep Dark Whisper if you like the speed tho, I personally am fine with just UGait alone.

I mean UGait 5 + Max Nimble on its own is a lot of MS, so...

• @Dusklicious Sure, try it, you can't go wrong with this build. If you have trouble staying alive what you can do is drop 1p from UGait or BPact and put those into FtBlack to make it lvl 3. It is pretty much cutting F cd in half. so 7s, down from 14s. But with that you're losing on frag potential.

• PC

Well that was one absurd match.

Just d@mn....jpg
    Just d@mn...jpg
    Just d@mn..jpg

• @Dusklicious This is what happens when you use longrange, ammo efficient, pinpoint accurate 1650 DPS with 40% life steal.

Seriously, I am glad people finally realized how absurd is having long range infinite overcharge talus with good ult on top of that. I wonder how they'll nerf him...

• Reveal vivian is actually crazy good. I feel like I have a permament Cassie ult. Surprised noone else runs it tbh. She doesn't deal that much dmg as I thought she would but man does it feel good to know where everyone is at all times.

• i secretly enjoy all issues people have with trying to use the Epic launcher...

• I'm diamond now. Had some great games after I got to diamond. along with some bad games as well

Screenshot (375).png

Screenshot (377).png

What can I say? Grover and Skye heal duo on Ice Mines. 🤷 I was the Grover here. Fun match. 8 minute match and I did 50k healing, and Skye did 20k healing. That's about 70k healing in 8 minutes in a ranked game.

Screenshot (376).png

Willo is a decent pick on Serpeant Beach as always. My only problem was Ruckus and Tiberius. Io's dog allowed for two aggressive off tanks. However, because I was shredding her dog, she couldn't use it to cap point all the time. Match took longer than necessary, but we won. I still don't like the Willo nerfs. I wish blastflower still stacked to 800 damage. She literally has the lowest dps of all damages, and it's sad.

• PC

@Dusklicious This is what happens when you use longrange, ammo efficient, pinpoint accurate 1650 DPS with 40% life steal.

Seriously, I am glad people finally realized how absurd is having long range infinite overcharge talus with good ult on top of that. I wonder how they'll nerf him...

I honestly still don't think he's a broken character. Good but not broken by any means. He has issues against most meta flankers (Andro in particular) as long as they're played competently. He also struggles against Strix and Kinessa on longer range maps. Not to mention all he has is damage (a lot of it, but still).

Now if you want to see what a broken character looks like there's always Bomb King and Tiberius (of course as long as the one playing him isn't somehow throwing with a busted character)... 😒