June Happy Thread

• @Dusklicious hah, this is literally my current SC build. You can keep Dark Whisper if you like the speed tho, I personally am fine with just UGait alone.

• PC

@TTraw said in June Happy Thread:

@Dusklicious hah, this is literally my current SC build. You can keep Dark Whisper if you like the speed tho, I personally am fine with just UGait alone.

I mean UGait 5 + Max Nimble on its own is a lot of MS, so...

• @Dusklicious Sure, try it, you can't go wrong with this build. If you have trouble staying alive what you can do is drop 1p from UGait or BPact and put those into FtBlack to make it lvl 3. It is pretty much cutting F cd in half. so 7s, down from 14s. But with that you're losing on frag potential.

• PC

Well that was one absurd match.

Just d@mn....jpg
    Just d@mn...jpg
    Just d@mn..jpg

• @Dusklicious This is what happens when you use longrange, ammo efficient, pinpoint accurate 1650 DPS with 40% life steal.

Seriously, I am glad people finally realized how absurd is having long range infinite overcharge talus with good ult on top of that. I wonder how they'll nerf him...

• Reveal vivian is actually crazy good. I feel like I have a permament Cassie ult. Surprised noone else runs it tbh. She doesn't deal that much dmg as I thought she would but man does it feel good to know where everyone is at all times.

• i secretly enjoy all issues people have with trying to use the Epic launcher...

• I'm diamond now. Had some great games after I got to diamond. along with some bad games as well

Screenshot (375).png

Screenshot (377).png

What can I say? Grover and Skye heal duo on Ice Mines. 🤷 I was the Grover here. Fun match. 8 minute match and I did 50k healing, and Skye did 20k healing. That's about 70k healing in 8 minutes in a ranked game.

Screenshot (376).png

Willo is a decent pick on Serpeant Beach as always. My only problem was Ruckus and Tiberius. Io's dog allowed for two aggressive off tanks. However, because I was shredding her dog, she couldn't use it to cap point all the time. Match took longer than necessary, but we won. I still don't like the Willo nerfs. I wish blastflower still stacked to 800 damage. She literally has the lowest dps of all damages, and it's sad.

• PC

@TTraw said in June Happy Thread:

@Dusklicious This is what happens when you use longrange, ammo efficient, pinpoint accurate 1650 DPS with 40% life steal.

Seriously, I am glad people finally realized how absurd is having long range infinite overcharge talus with good ult on top of that. I wonder how they'll nerf him...

I honestly still don't think he's a broken character. Good but not broken by any means. He has issues against most meta flankers (Andro in particular) as long as they're played competently. He also struggles against Strix and Kinessa on longer range maps. Not to mention all he has is damage (a lot of it, but still).

Now if you want to see what a broken character looks like there's always Bomb King and Tiberius (of course as long as the one playing him isn't somehow throwing with a busted character)... 😒

• I'm happy, because my hate about the ranking and matchmaking is spreading among other players and they realize, it is bad 🙂

hate

• Had some very sweaty, yet even, Imani matches today.

I keep forgetting how fun this game can really be when everything works as it should. Even servers were quite bearable.

I guess I should enjoy it while it lasts.

• Just played 2 matches, 0 lag. Never had such a great Paladins experience in the last 3 months.

• @schachmaty said in June Happy Thread:

Just played 2 matches, 0 lag. Never had such a great Paladins experience in the last 3 months.

I'm taking back everything I said there 😞

• I just played for like 5 hours, barely any lags. Like really, my shots did damage, hardly any delay on my abilities. That's great, had a blast playing this game.

• @schachmaty said in June Happy Thread:

I just played for like 5 hours, barely any lags. Like really, my shots did damage, hardly any delay on my abilities. That's great, had a blast playing this game.

Yep, I didn't have any major lag today. The server still has a bit of delay (or lies about my ping), but it's better. And when does this happen? Right after crossplay improving update. Called it.

• PC

@schachmaty said in June Happy Thread:

I just played for like 5 hours, barely any lags. Like really, my shots did damage, hardly any delay on my abilities. That's great, had a blast playing this game.

Glad to hear it. Did you see this?
    https://www.reddit.com/r/Paladins/comments/gx5m5b/pc_server_lag_improvement_released/

This doesn't explain true packet loss unless something is being saturated. I'd still like to see net stats in game.

• @Vaporized I don't believe in that explanation. As soon as I started any match I jumped and shot and saw the lag happen. Any laggy match lagged for its full duration, I've never had variable lag that some players reported. Well, whatever, as long as it works.

Come to think of it, Kraken entities on the pirate Onslaught map count as players, they can even go on scoreboard if it was a custom game with less than 10 players. And that map didn't lag every single time, even though it would always have over 10 "players". Big doubt.

• PC

@U1322272759

He did say it's not a fix for every problem.

I'm not buying it as an absolute fix either. In a way it's disturbing because it's just a doubling of packets. This implies the game can't handle a doubling of the players. Edit: Did we forget that the lag issue became much worse with 3.2 update?

Maybe there are less playing due to the "message". A thread on Steam has players talking about this. Thinking about this myself as well.

Most of my issues that I've experienced happen on Frog Isle.
    I go to leap as Tiberius and it makes the roar sound but I don't actually leap. I've also had occasions where abilities just didn't trigger when I told them to. Never did I have an issue last the entire match though.

• PC

Having some fun with Imani. If they could fix the sound issues, the NA server would be perfect to me.

20200606163451_1.jpg

• "Amazing Imani" was sarcastic btw
    ProvingThemWrong.jpg

Feelsgood when someone says you trash but then you end up with a very good stat.

No, this isn't the only things he said to me. Was too lazy to copy entire thing.