June Happy Thread

• PC

"You can't kill me from range with melee"

"TERM CAR GO ZOOM ZOOM"

-Term Car go Zoom Zoom-.jpg
    Term Car go Zoom Zoom.jpg
    Term Car go Zoom Zoom-.jpg

• I played two ranked matches as Seris without dieing. I finally reached the magical 2/3 winrate in this season 😇 😇 😇
    Seris7.PNG

• @KicsitCsicska

PS_Messages_20200625_192617_2_resized.jpg

I'm KicsitCsicska Jr! Unfortunately, Drogoz didn't buy items until the very end, so that sucks. Also, Frozen Guard isn't the best map for Drogoz. But I did good I guess.

• @HeartQueen Wow, nice stats! 😎 Thanks for the reference 😇 😀

• @KicsitCsicska said in June Happy Thread:

@HeartQueen Wow, nice stats! 😎 Thanks for the reference 😇 😀

You inspired me to play damage Seris in a double support composition. I don't play her like a flanker though. I mostly play her as a passive damage that only flanks when I see an opening. Like if I saw that Vivian alone on the left trying to flank our Ying, I would go deal with her.

I actually played her in ranked. I was the second damage support, but I wasn't really chasing kills (I left that to Viktor and Maeve). My job was to control the objective and apply debuffs. So I focused on maxing out cauterize and bulldozer for Luna. Good thing about Seris is that her shots go through Luna, so I could damage enemies trying to use her as a body shield.

Screenshot (389).png

Screenshot (390).png

Preparation on Skye makes it seem like a noob lobby, but that Skye was in diamond. 😓 I guess they let anyone in diamond nowadays. She must've either hated her lobby and threw on purpose, or she was a braindead that got carried.

• @HeartQueen Skye can do ok with someone that is really strong at the game however, she is not good so there is no reason to pick her other than to prove that you are good enough to outplay everyone with a subpar champ....

The other thing of note is you should never play invis champs with IO or Seris as their heals are like big fingers that get you destroyed.

• PC

@HeartQueen said in June Happy Thread:

@KicsitCsicska said in June Happy Thread:

You inspired me to play damage Seris in a double support composition. I don't play her like a flanker though. I mostly play her as a passive damage that only flanks when I see an opening. Like if I saw that Vivian alone on the left trying to flank our Ying, I would go deal with her.

I actually played her in ranked. I was the second damage support, but I wasn't really chasing kills (I left that to Viktor and Maeve). My job was to control the objective and apply debuffs. So I focused on maxing out cauterize and bulldozer for Luna. Good thing about Seris is that her shots go through Luna, so I could damage enemies trying to use her as a body shield.

Screenshot (389).png

Screenshot (390).png

Preparation on Skye makes it seem like a noob lobby, but that Skye was in diamond. 😓 I guess they let anyone in diamond nowadays. She must've either hated her lobby and threw on purpose, or she was a braindead that got carried.

Feeding Skye: Diamond

Me, a tank main that carries half of their games: In Plat ELO Hell.

Seems legit.

• @Dusklicious said in June Happy Thread:

@HeartQueen said in June Happy Thread:

@KicsitCsicska said in June Happy Thread:

Screenshot (389).png

Screenshot (390).png

Feeding Skye: Diamond

Me, a tank main that carries half of their games: In Plat ELO Hell.

Seems legit.

Yeah... I've actually seen some half way decent people in Plat I and II, and they just linger there every once in a while pushing to diamond. Yet when I go to diamond and see other diamond players, there are plenty of feeders. Like the diamond III Strix players that first pick him and go 3-7. Or the Evie players going shit like 4-16. I've even seen a diamond Inara player going Tremors. Or the Skye in that game going Preparation and feeding 1-7.

I guess it's just luck of the draw unfortunately.

• @HeartQueen said in June Happy Thread:

You inspired me to play damage Seris

I feel glad to read this 😇

I mostly play her as a passive damage that only flanks when I see an opening.

This is how I use her too 😎

Here is a similar match with a similarly weak Drogoz ally 😁
    20200628222929_1.jpg

• PC

When you queue ranked with Golds (one Silver who is now Gold, and also one Plat V) when you're mid Plat (though I actually carry the games I've lost most of the time in that $#!+hole of an ELO):

Free Wins.jpg

First game I had a problem with dying in stupid ways (and they had a Dredge that was spamming non-stop), but still didn't do too badly. Did 70k damage in the last match and it was only 9 minutes long. Though I was against a Nando that constantly wasted his ults, but go figure he was Silver.

• @Dusklicious Nice stats! I checked your loadout 😉
    Anyways, when and where will the Update Show comes?

text alternatywny

• WHAT DO YOU MEAN 32 NEW SKINS

4 NEW SKINS AND 28 RECOLORS :V

(but ofc nice recolors ^^)

• PC

They're giving Atlas ult CC immunity... 😄 🤔

Also, really pondering these Makoa buffs and thinking he might be meta again.

Also @KicsitCsicska and @TTraw got their main buffed.

Even with the bad handling of Moji changes, it's overall a great patch for these reasons and more.