June Rage Thread

I have nothing more to say.

97189f8f-e6bf-469a-b4c2-da612799da2d-image.png

No one is happy 😠 😠 😠

f1052e1d-fde3-480f-8a88-455da1f1adfc-image.png

• PC

My video editor is saying that one MP3 is somehow a different format than another MP3 when it isn't... Fun. πŸ˜’

So I guess forget about a very necessary edit... 😠

• Wow someone got so angry he downvoted the post. I guess that's adequate way to contribute to this thread.

• PC

@TTraw lol. I'm going to down vote it too. What the hell.

Now I'm angry 😠

Wait, where is my banhammer πŸ€”

( Ν‘Β° ΝœΚ– Ν‘Β°)

• PC

@Vaporized thanks!

text alternatywny

• PC

@Lukash369 @Vaporized

Isn’t this supposed to be a rage thread?

• PC

@NoMemeNoLife

I down voted the original post. Others have up voted to negate the effect. RAAAAGGEEEE... GRRRR...

We can have a little fun and rage too, can't we?

• When you lose all of your Imani games today ☹

• PC

@TTraw said in June Rage Thread:

When you lose all of your Imani games today ☹

^ Rarely happens to me playing Barik even when he isn't good (not at the moment, most of the time I lose with him or really most tanks now it's just feeders making my life impossible), but sucks to lose every game with your main (well I guess in your case second main).

• Apparently this game is still a hot pile of dogshit, cant jump and shots do no dmg in like 2 out of 3 games or so

• Your servers are lagging trash...

• and btw. - the whole Ranked system is also trash...

which team member had the brilliant idea, to remove the minimum required lvl to pick a champ in ranked???

• First picks Evie on Frog Ilse and goes 4-16. Another braindead diamond player that thinks they can carry as flank. Feels bad.

PS_Messages_20200601_192556(1)_2_resized.jpg

Though most diamond players aren't good at all. You got diamond 5 and diamond 4 players who think they can carry, and fail miserably at it. Like sir, you stepped your toe in diamond, calm down. I also love having bad 4 stacks on my team. Like a 4 stack of gold and silver players while I'm plat 1 going against other platinum players. Balanced matchmaking. The best is when I get the 4 stack against another team that has a 4 stack. So it's literally a 1v1 between me and the other solo queue.

• PC

Have to love trolls that spam dislike on a video just because it's not super high quality or something, I don't know.

Especially when it's a video you poured your heart and soul into, for over a week. Going to once again cite the bottom line of my sig. I feel like it's been proved to be that toxicity is indeed this game's biggest issue over and over and over again.

And that's a COMMUNITY issue, not a HI-REZ/EVIL MOJO issue... Shocking to think the Paladins community can do wrong that's clearly not something to be laid at the feet of the devs or anyone else at Hi-Rez, I know. πŸ˜’

• More examples of why duo queuing is worse than solo queuing. I'm in plat 1 and my duo is in diamond 4. You would think we would have more balanced matches, but we don't. Like we usually get another braindead first pick diamond that thinks they can carry as off meta against meta picks, or we get the 3 stack/duo gold players. Even one match most people were diamond, and then there's that one Gold V player on our team who feeds their ass off.

Screenshot (373).png

Yes first pick Kinessa, ban Tyra who you can literally 2 tap very easily because she has no mobility and you out range her because Tyra's range is shit. Then first pick Kinessa, and allow the team to have Terminus and Vivian. So the team has Terminus, Vivian, Viktor, Furia, and Khan, the meta console draft! And I'll be clear that my team, myself included, didn't pull great stats, But like, Kinessa was the one banning and first picking, so she ultimately fucked us with this draft.

Screenshot (374).png

Another game was a sad Ash. "Tyra better than the dps!" Yes, the Tyra that has most deaths and less kills than us is the better dps player. Sure Ash. Maybe try not sucking so you don't feed Tyra, thus skewing your perspective that Tyra is actually good? That's a suggestion. Also, Grover on Fish Market instead of Furia and Ying is genius! Clearly bad dps players are keeping them from diamond!

• Yay. A Raum video! My best (point-)tank. I have to watch this. πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

• PC

@M3RC3N4RI0 said in June Rage Thread:

Yay. A Raum video! My best (point-)tank. I have to watch this. πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

It was more of a point-ish game, because playing 100% point-based Raum doesn't really work with the dash and it doesn't help he doesn't have a real point build... πŸ˜† But yeah I'm pretty much trying to make everyone work as a point, should be interesting when Ruckus and Khan come up in particular. 🀣