June Rage Thread

• PC

@Dusklicious said in June Rage Thread:

Have to love trolls that spam dislike on a video just because it's not super high quality or something, I don't know.

Especially when it's a video you poured your heart and soul into, for over a week. Going to once again cite the bottom line of my sig. I feel like it's been proved to be that toxicity is indeed this game's biggest issue over and over and over again.

And that's a COMMUNITY issue, not a HI-REZ/EVIL MOJO issue... Shocking to think the Paladins community can do wrong that's clearly not something to be laid at the feet of the devs or anyone else at Hi-Rez, I know. 😒

lmao. I get the same stuff on my channel. It's out there to the public. People will down vote for who knows what reason - just like on the forum. If it bugs you, you can disable showing it so they have no reason to bother. I'm sure you will get a nasty comment here and there too. You can disable comments too.

yt.jpg

• PC

@HeartQueen said in June Rage Thread:

"My team was full of noobs! Shit team!" said by a Gold II Raum player who picked Raum against Tiberius and Khan. We're obviously keeping that guy in Gold! I mean Raum against Tiberius and Khan? Just genius drafting! Why isn't he a grandmaster already?!

The Raum fed 0-9 by the way. So he clearly is being held back by noob teammates. 🙃

Bronze_8.png

• Servers are still disgusting....

• PC

Obnoxious =/= OP...

Also not happy with how they didn't make a single balancing change with this mid-update patch. There are bug fixes, and a F***ING SKIN, but no balancing. Also, they're making changes to deserter penalties that are going to be pretty bad for ranked... Might avoid it entirely after this to be honest, until the next update rolls out.

• LOL that is not a patch, more like a hotfix... No wonder they didnt want to have a show to tell us how they are releasing a skin in chest that cost 400 crystals for the attempt at getting either. Thank you very little!!!

I like patches because it makes me want to go try out new things..... There is not one new thing added or changed.. Pretty much no reason for me to even log in other than i am working on gettting all my champs to level 30 for no reason other than i got nothing else to do.

• PC

Sprays make no sound now. My Siren's Call Spray still doesn't work.... Awesomeness.

• PC

It's official: They need to revert this hotfix (aside from the Corvus bug fixes keep those as they were necessary and actually fixed something).

The game is very playable, it just somehow got much less enjoyable after what should have been a few bug fixes. Like I barely feel like the game is worth investing time into for some reason. Maybe it's because the menu music is buggy as f***? Maybe it's because they implemented a few changes that are downright bad for the game...? Maybe it's because I'm beginning to see it just totally IGNORE inputs (not lag, game is running fine)? Also especially with the current political context, I hate the Drogoz skin.

• Once again the servers : D

• @Dusklicious said in June Rage Thread:

It's official: They need to revert this hotfix (aside from the Corvus bug fixes keep those as they were necessary and actually fixed something).

The game is very playable, it just somehow got much less enjoyable after what should have been a few bug fixes. Like I barely feel like the game is worth investing time into for some reason. Maybe it's because the menu music is buggy as f***? Maybe it's because they implemented a few changes that are downright bad for the game...? Maybe it's because I'm beginning to see it just totally IGNORE inputs (not lag, game is running fine)? Also especially with the current political context, I hate the Drogoz skin.

Agree and about the drogoz skins idm it, not like I will buy any of it anyway, even it's called world wide chest, it's only for America, Russia and Brazil, maybe should change the name to something else,

• Servers still have more lag then befor plz fix your sh!t

• PC

So apparently I DCed from a match and it didn't allow me to reconnect... What the f***? I thought the whole lobby crashed, but apparently not. The game just didn't allow me to reconnect to the f***ing match... 😡 So I essentially lost two games at the same f***ing time. One because of bad tanks and another because of the game itself.

And for the icing on the cake: I played a 3rd match afterwards and lost because NOBODY ran Caut except me. I mean NOBODY at ALL. Into a double healer comp with a Buck and a Raum. Fun times.

Servers definitely feel worse than before as well. The game is still eating inputs...

• PC

I swear every other tier list I see for this game makes absolutely no sense... 🤣

A list ranking Buck as one of the worst characters in the game, Io as a mid-tier... Inara top tier, but Barik is apparently as bad as Atlas... F***ing wow, just what are these people on... Also BK not top tier 😆. Looking as bad and frankly biased as when the subreddit used to make tier lists back in OB and S1. 😒 Like seriously their tier lists were laughable. They always thought Barik was awful after a nerf that didn't do remotely that much, when he just straight up wasn't. He may have been in the worst state he's been in before and since, but worst tank and sometimes even character in the game? LOL no.

• PC

@Dusklicious Someone put atlas up to the high tier.. Pathetic

• PC

@NoMemeNoLife said in June Rage Thread:

@Dusklicious Someone put atlas up to the high tier.. Pathetic

He got a mid-tier vote in the Tier List survey... I mean people are free to have opinions, but ones that just make no sense or are just completely biased are something else.

Also Cassie got a low tier vote... Just what the f***. At least those were each only 1 vote and the rest were far more reasonable in their placements.

• @Dusklicious said in June Rage Thread:

He got a mid-tier vote in the Tier List survey... I mean people are free to have opinions, but ones that just make no sense or are just completely biased are something else.

Also Cassie got a low tier vote... Just what the f***.

Cassie's winrate is 47% at Platin, 5% below average (similar at Diamond), so statistically she is low tear. If I go just by my own experience at ranked the BK is not so good. I can't even remember when I faced a really good BK, or wait, I remember one, this must have been month ago. Potentially he is great but there are so few good BK players that I seriously wonder how he gets this high winrate. Atlas is shit though. He runs around on the battlefield, he is no tank, he is no flank, he has these how-to-annoy-my-team skills. He could be the worst champ ever (checks statistic) yes he is.

• PC

I can't believe people who I thought were such nice people turn out to be tribal toxic @$$holes when somebody decides to light a match. Seriously it's getting so bad I'm not even sure if I can play the game or post here, both, anymore.

Anybody says anything about race and everyone gets racist... Let's ignore current events completely to suggest that discrimination against black people doesn't exist, but also that discrimination against other races doesn't matter. Let's also completely ignore the fact that there's really more at work to these riots than race and saying otherwise makes you have no real authority to talk about them. Because the fact is people in this country are fed up with a system that doesn't care about anyone and hasn't in decades. And imagine people thinking that deploying the military on peaceful protestors is a good thing for the president to do... People are f***ing ignorant I guess.

Frankly at this point I'm not sure who my friends are anymore. They've become completely insane savages who are illogical to a fault. I mean imagine thinking that fanning the flames is somehow the right way to address a sensitive topic (well, pretty much everyone is guilty at this point), but yet again this I'm sure will get downvoted because I'm trying to be f***ing reasonable with people who could never possibly be reasoned with on this issue. I'm starting to think I'm f***ing done with this community. The toxicity is getting far too absurd and, well, EVERYWHERE, that I just can't take it anymore.

Downvote and laughably call this post racist if you want, I mean everything I say and yeah I'm f***ing out until this $#!+ gets straightened out. This toxic and now racist community deserves their game to die if this is kept up. I'll go play TF2 where people don't find always sit and find every reason to argue with each other. F*** the community of this game.

• @Dusklicious Got to remember that Cassie and Bombking are hard to play with all the lag issues.

• Crazy game. I did everything within my power to win, but Nessa, Zhin and Evie basically did nothing the whole game. But those are rly the best games, where you need 2 carry and perform at your limits just to keep your team in it.
    alt text

• PC

@Dusklicious

I don't know if your rant has to do with my opinion of the message put in the game or not, let's just say I voiced my opinion of it which as far as I'm concerned I have the right to do so. If it offended you (or anyone else) in some way then I apologize for that but I don't apologize for my opinion.

Also, it's not my fault if it brought out some stronger opinions which I guarantee were there without my post.

• PC

Nice, put me against masters... PITA. Lost 3-4

20200607165032_1.jpg