June Rage Thread

• @Dusklicious said in June Rage Thread:

He got a mid-tier vote in the Tier List survey... I mean people are free to have opinions, but ones that just make no sense or are just completely biased are something else.

Also Cassie got a low tier vote... Just what the f***.

Cassie's winrate is 47% at Platin, 5% below average (similar at Diamond), so statistically she is low tear. If I go just by my own experience at ranked the BK is not so good. I can't even remember when I faced a really good BK, or wait, I remember one, this must have been month ago. Potentially he is great but there are so few good BK players that I seriously wonder how he gets this high winrate. Atlas is shit though. He runs around on the battlefield, he is no tank, he is no flank, he has these how-to-annoy-my-team skills. He could be the worst champ ever (checks statistic) yes he is.

• PC

I can't believe people who I thought were such nice people turn out to be tribal toxic @$$holes when somebody decides to light a match. Seriously it's getting so bad I'm not even sure if I can play the game or post here, both, anymore.

Anybody says anything about race and everyone gets racist... Let's ignore current events completely to suggest that discrimination against black people doesn't exist, but also that discrimination against other races doesn't matter. Let's also completely ignore the fact that there's really more at work to these riots than race and saying otherwise makes you have no real authority to talk about them. Because the fact is people in this country are fed up with a system that doesn't care about anyone and hasn't in decades. And imagine people thinking that deploying the military on peaceful protestors is a good thing for the president to do... People are f***ing ignorant I guess.

Frankly at this point I'm not sure who my friends are anymore. They've become completely insane savages who are illogical to a fault. I mean imagine thinking that fanning the flames is somehow the right way to address a sensitive topic (well, pretty much everyone is guilty at this point), but yet again this I'm sure will get downvoted because I'm trying to be f***ing reasonable with people who could never possibly be reasoned with on this issue. I'm starting to think I'm f***ing done with this community. The toxicity is getting far too absurd and, well, EVERYWHERE, that I just can't take it anymore.

Downvote and laughably call this post racist if you want, I mean everything I say and yeah I'm f***ing out until this $#!+ gets straightened out. This toxic and now racist community deserves their game to die if this is kept up. I'll go play TF2 where people don't find always sit and find every reason to argue with each other. F*** the community of this game.

• @Dusklicious Got to remember that Cassie and Bombking are hard to play with all the lag issues.

• Crazy game. I did everything within my power to win, but Nessa, Zhin and Evie basically did nothing the whole game. But those are rly the best games, where you need 2 carry and perform at your limits just to keep your team in it.
    alt text

• PC

@Dusklicious

I don't know if your rant has to do with my opinion of the message put in the game or not, let's just say I voiced my opinion of it which as far as I'm concerned I have the right to do so. If it offended you (or anyone else) in some way then I apologize for that but I don't apologize for my opinion.

Also, it's not my fault if it brought out some stronger opinions which I guarantee were there without my post.

• PC

Nice, put me against masters... PITA. Lost 3-4

20200607165032_1.jpg

• @Vaporized said in June Rage Thread:

@Dusklicious

I don't know if your rant has to do with my opinion of the message put in the game or not, let's just say I voiced my opinion of it which as far as I'm concerned I have the right to do so. If it offended you (or anyone else) in some way then I apologize for that but I don't apologize for my opinion.

Also, it's not my fault if it brought out some stronger opinions which I guarantee were there without my post.

What opinions are you talking about? I don't see eye to eye with Dusklicious on everything, but he's right here. Black people do face discrimination and there is a lot of discrimination against them from the police force. I don't understand how that can make others mad unless they're racist.

• PC

@HeartQueen said in June Rage Thread:

@Vaporized said in June Rage Thread:

@Dusklicious

What opinions are you talking about? I don't see eye to eye with Dusklicious on everything, but he's right here. Black people do face discrimination and there is a lot of discrimination against them from the police force. I don't understand how that can make others mad unless they're racist.

I didn't disagree with that post. There has been no discussion between us about it.

I know he has issues with toxicity well before this latest mess. I was apologizing for the possibility that my post may have added to his distress.

• I wish there was a more improved "masterconfig" like settings than the usual custom chaos settings files, i admit its on me that i haven't realized this bitch is cpu heavy but i just want to be able to play the game in peace.

I could just move to switch but i crash at random while farming way more than in pc and i basically can't aim for shit with gamepad/gyro, they're just not my thing

• My defeat was in the happy thread and my victory will be in the rage thread. Irony.

PS_Messages_20200609_065755_2_resized.jpg

The Zhin threw their game hard. They were literally throwing themselves off of a cliff. Now I love to win games, especially ranked games. Though it is sad when I win because someone threw, not on my own merit.

• I can no longer get pleasure from the game with this matchmaking... Why should people suffer because of the fact that good/normal play? Why can I be offered 10 games in a row where the enemies are so weak that I can kill them alone? And then 15 games where the enemies are at my level or higher, and I have people on my team who wipe their ass with the help of neighbors? How can you assign one person with the rank"Diamond" to one team and dilute the others with"Gold", and add a whole group of players playing together on"Diamond" to the other team and add a master to them? Why does this shit work, even in casual? People go there to relax and have fun, why do they need this stupid system?

• @Wolfikys said in June Rage Thread:

I can no longer get pleasure from the game with this matchmaking... Why should people suffer because of the fact that good/normal play? Why can I be offered 10 games in a row where the enemies are so weak that I can kill them alone? And then 15 games where the enemies are at my level or higher, and I have people on my team who wipe their ass with the help of neighbors? How can you assign one person with the rank"Diamond" to one team and dilute the others with"Gold", and add a whole group of players playing together on"Diamond" to the other team and add a master to them? Why does this shit work, even in casual? People go there to relax and have fun, why do they need this stupid system?

"Relax and have fun" is code for grandmasters bullying plats or below Tryhard grandmaster 5 stacks are in casuals. Then the grandmasters/masters who are too afraid of fighting the "tryhard sweaty stacks", even though they themselves are sweaty as fuck, they stack onslaught. Or the fucking dps main grandmasters who stack with noobs and can't even carry their 5 stack against plats in onslaught, so they stack test maps to 4-0 new players. I just don't understand gms and masters who stack test maps. I've played test maps and it was never fun. Like I took it out of the queue altogether after I went against a group of people that were less challenging than bots. Like if even I don't have fun slaughtering those new players, I just can't understand what enjoyment, other than sadistic pleasure, that gms and masters get from 3+ stacking test maps.

• @HeartQueen I'm still stressed by these waves... The game is always either this way or that way... And there, no matter how hard you try to play, you will still merge, because half of the team will stand Afk. And I can understand them, 4-5 rink against the masters in a group, playing solo with random.! Pay attention to the time of games...If this is a victory, then most often: "Sweat". If you lose, then very quickly.These games are 80% of the time. Either too simple, or insufferably complex. I also disabled my test cards. As well as people playing on gamepads, because they fall mostly in my team.
    игра.jpg игра2.jpg

• PC

@Wolfikys said in June Rage Thread:

I can no longer get pleasure from the game with this matchmaking... Why should people suffer because of the fact that good/normal play? Why can I be offered 10 games in a row where the enemies are so weak that I can kill them alone? And then 15 games where the enemies are at my level or higher, and I have people on my team who wipe their ass with the help of neighbors? How can you assign one person with the rank"Diamond" to one team and dilute the others with"Gold", and add a whole group of players playing together on"Diamond" to the other team and add a master to them? Why does this shit work, even in casual? People go there to relax and have fun, why do they need this stupid system?

"Relax and have fun" is code for grandmasters bullying plats or below Tryhard grandmaster 5 stacks are in casuals. Then the grandmasters/masters who are too afraid of fighting the "tryhard sweaty stacks", even though they themselves are sweaty as fuck, they stack onslaught. Or the fucking dps main grandmasters who stack with noobs and can't even carry their 5 stack against plats in onslaught, so they stack test maps to 4-0 new players. I just don't understand gms and masters who stack test maps. I've played test maps and it was never fun. Like I took it out of the queue altogether after I went against a group of people that were less challenging than bots. Like if even I don't have fun slaughtering those new players, I just can't understand what enjoyment, other than sadistic pleasure, that gms and masters get from 3+ stacking test maps.

I remember playing vs 5 grandmasters and some of them were pros in test maps like 2 years ago and get spawn camped after my first death every round, really fun game... I sure learned a lot....

• @Wolfikys said in June Rage Thread:

@HeartQueen I'm still stressed by these waves... The game is always either this way or that way... And there, no matter how hard you try to play, you will still merge, because half of the team will stand Afk. And I can understand them, 4-5 rink against the masters in a group, playing solo with random.! Pay attention to the time of games...If this is a victory, then most often: "Sweat". If you lose, then very quickly.These games are 80% of the time. Either too simple, or insufferably complex. I also disabled my test cards. As well as people playing on gamepads, because they fall mostly in my team.
    игра.jpg игра2.jpg

I'm on gamepad myself, and I have it set to all. I don't mind going against PC players, though matchmaking rarely puts me with them anyway for whatever reason. Really, even if I set it to gamepad only, I'll still be fighting those sweaty console gm players stacking in onslaught and Siege. It sucks when you practice a new champion, and then get fucking sweats. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1JQmo-6-K0 Like I went against the Strix in this video when I wanted to practice Cassie. They were in a duo, and after they won his asshole duo was like "ez. y'all suck!"

@ShogunPukin said in June Rage Thread:

@Wolfikys said in June Rage Thread:

I remember playing vs 5 grandmasters and some of them were pros in test maps like 2 years ago and get spawn camped after my first death every round, really fun game... I sure learned a lot....

There are several infamous group of 5 stacks on gamepad. One group generally plays casual siege. I wouldn't be annoyed, but the grandmaster and their master duo are always running the Jenos + their one-trick dps main in casuals and saying "ez" when they win. Luckily one time the master and gm were alone in a duo queue, and they compensated their level by putting them with literal bots. After the 4-0 win, I said "Ez. Was a 4-0 team wipe. gg" Fucking karma! The other 5 stacks only stack test maps and/or onslaught, so they can be avoided. It's just sad that a group of gms and their plat/gold friends, literally have to stack on test maps and onslaught because they can't carry against a team of solo/duo queued plats in siege.

• @HeartQueen Here's an example of my games today. Was I bad at pulling in plus games where I actually played one against entire teams:/ I do not understand why they do not randomly select games in casual, but in a system where the better you play,the worse you will be.
    buhf.jpg

• PC

@Wolfikys

Looking at just your match times.... Odd there are so many short matches. Even your "sweaty" ones aren't that long.

Looking back at my own history (1st guru page only) - I'll skip last night cause I was cross playing in a party with a bunch of kids - fun though.

All Siege, win unless marked otherwise:
    9m,15m,17m(L),14m,18m,15m,17m(L),6m,10m,7m(L),9m(L),8m(L),11m(L),11m(L),20m,7m,14m,16m(L),13m,16m(L)

20 matches, avg match length: 12.65m

In my case, when a match is very short there usually was a bot or thrower somewhere. Is that true for yours?

• @Vaporized In my case, these are bots or people who are clearly not of the right level of play, and we are facing opponents of a very strong rank. Here's an example of this game. I don't see what else I could have done. Did I need to heal more allies? Then there wouldn't be enough damage and kills...But. This is an example of a good game where it is not a pity to lose. It usually looks a lot worse. Or here on another screenshot, you can see that the guys are just feeding their rivals.. You can't beat them when they jump 1 vs 5 Just look at the Bunny
    ТЫР.jpg
    йцу.jpg

• PC

@Wolfikys

When I said bot I meant a literal bot due to crash/afk.

1st:
    From the stats it isn't exactly clear as to why you lost. The BK only did 38k dmg in 20m? Even I could do better and I suck with BK so bad it's not even funny - he was likely a bot. Possible your IO and/or Androxus were bots for some portion. Sure your team was a little low in heals compared to enemy but not so much so that blame could be placed directly there. They had Willo which of course doesn't help.

Dmg: 537,474 vs their 338,022‬ - Total damage wasn't the problem.

A lot of people tend to focus too much on killing the Raum. Big easy target to shoot at with no real benefit outside of stats. Sometimes I fall into this trap myself. Considering that the Raum took 235,464 damage I'd say that's what happened. Sometimes all it takes is a comment in the chat "leave Raum for last". Teammates will hopefully start to focus who they should and the Raum dies easily afterwards.

2nd:
    This is what I'm talking about... Moji was obviously a bot. Skye and Ash also suspect. Not much you can do here except move on and forget about it. If you want to minimize this find some good players to party with.

• It was a little different there. In the first round, I focused on helping the tank and fending off attacks from willo, but Raum went for the sniper, who couldn't do anything with him, and BC at this time smashed the tank's face, which made Him very nervous. Foxy IO always stood next to the tank, because they were destroyed together, and IO herself was a target for Willo and Corvus, because Strix was at war with Raum, and he had no time for enemies. In the first round, they almost drove the cart. Then I took steps to change the course of the game. I warned everyone that I am now a Dmg and a Flanker. From that moment on, I killed the bomb king, Willo, Corvus . This means that there were rarely more than 1-3 people on the point. But Raum was still there, and Strix was really distracted by Him. But I still do not understand how it was possible to merge the point, when most of the enemy team is oppressed by Seris and is mainly looking for it (And, as you can see, without much success). The problem here is what. If I play solo, there are a lot of bots.
    If I play with a friend, we are thrown to other groups, often with diamond or platinum. And then it turns out that any person in their team who does not play well or does not fulfill their role = defeat. For example, I take off the tank and a friend of the main tank, we have a normal support, but Vivian or Strix can not kill Drogoz. Or our Flanker always loses to the enemy Flanker, but refuses to go along with the off tank. And here is the difference in one, two people always in the group mode leads to defeat=)Or it's completely the opposite. We just carry enemies where 1/2 person is very poorly played. I think this is a matchmaker problem.