Buff Evie

• Im a returning evie player former number 1 ps4 evie and the game has changed so much. I would like to say that evie needs to go back to the old evie where she would do bonus dance after blinking and return her damage back to 930 because before evie was a glass canon now she’s a glass water gun. And bring back to when her ice block would heal up to 900 because this 250 per second is not good at all. I don’t like using the legendary card where she blinks back to her initial casting area because I became so used to playing in my own style and I became number 1. I just feel like I never see evie sin games anymore. Also I feel that evie is one of the hardest champions to master and it felt rewarding. But now I feel like all the hours put into her is a waste.oh yeah and nerf imani cause lord

• PC

@powpers buff evie........im guessing you dont know haw pro evie player rekt enemy teams

• @roiwtto999 PRO players can do that with any champion. "That pro guy is killing it with X" is not a good reason to nerf a champion.

Yes Evie was nerfed to the oblivion thx to players who cant admit they have been bested by a better player. Instead of that they cry Evie is OP.

Ice Block was nerfed to a point where Ice Block is more useful to the enemy than Evie. By using ice block you are actually doing favor to the enemy. At least Ice Block should punish enemies who keep hitting it.

Her damage output wasn't high but it got nerfed. Now Evie has lowest damage output among flankers. Andro can deal 1400/2100 dps with just "Left click" he also has a nuke, a killer ulti and a no reload no aim right click. But no Evie is OP.

Evie's mobility was nerfed to the oblivion cuz some door knobs cant aim and know CC exist. Soar speed needs to increase back to 50 at least. Blink bug needs to be fixed or pre-cast time needs to be removed. It causes that bug. And cheaters keep abusing this bug for free kills.

Evie's sustain also nerfed to the oblivion. by nerfing flicker hi-rez nerfed her weak talents. Those talents are weaker now thx to this unjust nerf. Flicker wasnt OP what so frakin ever but Evie haters kept crying until hi-rez nerfed Flicker. Now Evie has the weakest sustain among all flankers.

Look at Maeve she is as mobile as Evie. But she has better sustain, more damage, instakill talent, and DR.

Look at Skye. Her self heal is so good she can 1vs1 Tanks. In fact her self heal is so good she can pick a talent and play as a legit support. But no flicker was OP it needed to nerfed. FFS.

I looked at Guru I did total 137k self heal with Skye(healing vapors) in total 55 minutes. 2,5k heal per minute. And total 55k self heal with Evie(flicker) in total 64 minutes. 0.8k self heal per minute.

Conclusion: "Flicker OP" is a bullshit. It is not a coincidance people who claim it is OP have low experience with Evie. There are much stronger self heals in the game and Flicker can be counter easily with Burst damage, cauterize, and CC. Therefore last nerf was unnecessary and needs to be reverted. And Hi-Rez needs to stop listening Evie haters.

Noise: Soar is so loud now it announce Evie's location to the whole map. And they also made every flanker more noisy (so noobs can tunnel vision to their hearts content) Evie walks louder than a galloping horse. Logic. Flankers noise levels should be reverted back to normal.

Back then beating a skilled Evie player would require skill. Not anymore. Evie is victim of bad balancing. Evie is proof of Hi-Rez have no idea what they are doing. They keep nerfing Evie even tought her numbers are small. One of the reasons i stopped playing this game.

• @jocasela said in Buff Evie:

Ice Block was nerfed to a point where Ice Block is more useful to the enemy than Evie. By using ice block you are actually doing favor to the enemy. At least Ice Block should punish enemies who keep hitting it.

If She had a card (e.g. rework Howling Gale) what garants the damage immunity for {0.1|0.1}s after she ends Ice Block using this skill wouldn't punish her. Or if it healed her by default, not 900 but a little bit, it would make it better.

• Evie can get the, ice weapon slow, attack passive.

Iceblock provides temporary deployable HP ice armour after use as a somthing other then personal shielding.

• @powpers said in Buff Evie:

Im a returning evie player former number 1 ps4 evie and the game has changed so much. I would like to say that evie needs to go back to the old evie where she would do bonus dance after blinking and return her damage back to 930 because before evie was a glass canon now she’s a glass water gun. And bring back to when her ice block would heal up to 900 because this 250 per second is not good at all. I don’t like using the legendary card where she blinks back to her initial casting area because I became so used to playing in my own style and I became number 1. I just feel like I never see evie sin games anymore. Also I feel that evie is one of the hardest champions to master and it felt rewarding. But now I feel like all the hours put into her is a waste.oh yeah and nerf imani cause lord

That 930 was when her projectiles were slower. Having it at 930 with her current weapon speed would be absolute cancer. The only way I would buff Evie without making her busted is to buff it to 875 if keeping it at the same speed. Anything above that would have to make her weapon fire slower.

Revert the flicker nerf. It was random as shit. I think Evie needs more self heal in her kit in general. I think Evie should have a heal on soar with a card, and ice block should heal in base kit. Evie is one of the few flanks that don't have a self heal in base.

Though now comes the nerfs. Wormhole should increase the cooldown to 5 seconds. Get rid of that hp card. Evie needs self heals, but not extra health. She has so much mobility and a way to avoid cc with her ice block. The balance is that she can get bursted.

Why nerf Imani? She got nerfed into the ground and just now came back somewhat, and people STILL consider her the worst damage. Because she's a counter to Evie? This is the problem with Evie players. I think more people would be sympathetic to flank mains if they didn't want to nerf everything that counters them.

• @HeartQueen said in Buff Evie:

Get rid of that hp card. Evie needs self heals, but not extra health.

She dies in one shot at full health from a sniper headshot, that's why they gave her that card.

• @SomeGuySomeWhere said in Buff Evie:

@HeartQueen said in Buff Evie:

Get rid of that hp card. Evie needs self heals, but not extra health.

She dies in one shot at full health from a sniper headshot, that's why they gave her that card.

She's also extremely mobile and hard to hit in the first place. That's the balance of her. A ton of mobility and self heal, but she gets one tapped by a sniper.

• @HeartQueen Strix can one hit kill her with a pure luck no scope headshot. Evie players skill doesnt matter at all in that case. Sounds balanced ?

• @HeartQueen said in Buff Evie:

That's the balance of her. A ton of mobility and self heal, but she gets one tapped by a sniper.

Exactly, but, since no one likes being one tapped at full health by a lucky quickscope headshot from the Strix you're flanking, they gave her that card and reduced her self sustain to keep that same balance you're mentioning.

• alt text

• This post is deleted!

Please don't necro old posts.

For over half a year, this conversation simply became out of date.

🔒 Locked.