Ying healing talant

• So the one thing I hate about yings talants are that the only actually healing talant sacrifices your damage, therefore I think resistance should be incorporated into her loadout and should be something like "illusions can capture a point for 3 seconds and heal 10% more." Just an idea.

• Ying will now deal more damage consistently from further ranges so her damage should see an uptick.
    On Most maps Ying should be dealing around 60-ish damage per tick instead of a measly 14 or even 20.

As far as Illusions contesting point No Thank You.
    Honestly They need to remove that shit from Luna.

While I think Resonance would incorporate into Ying's Base Kit just fine I would understand EvilMojo's hesitancy to do so.
    On certain Maps like Brightmarsh Resonance provides so much value by virtue of just existing.
    It damn near guarantees Illusions will deal damage no matter what.

I play Resonance on Brightmarsh almost exclusively now because I can get my ult so damn fast.
    I got my ultimate basically every 30-50 seconds of gameplay one match I played.

If you were to combine this with the effect of healing from Life Exchange Ying would basically be ulting every fight.

The better option for Base Kit integration would be Focusing Lens since it's all about landing shots and it wouldn't completely throw her Ultimate Charge Rate entirely into Chaos like Resonance would.

Resonance is by far the best talent for charging Illusory Rift in the quickest amount of time.

Right now I think waiting to see where Ying lands right now is the best option.
    The adjustment to Ying's Falloff Damage was a huge buff numerically it was not a minor change.

I haven't played Life Exchange with the new change yet but I would expect a good player to get 10-20k damage more than normal in a decent length game.

• @WithACurse

What they should do is fix the damn game, haven't played the game in YEARS i originally got sick of the toxicity in chat and learnt the hard way of what "spawn camping" was as people were being cheap and for a beginner it was cancer to play. I switched to overwatch and only NOW am back after years and thus only know of basic characters like skye/victor/kinessa i.e the original characters

Still to this day you have ying with ret@rted AI, you use shatter and they go walking into walls then implode for NO reason. This is relevant to the topic because if the shatter worked her damage option is alot better, you can't even get abilities to work and you want to add new characters/maps??

Whilst i'm here can you freaking get voice chatting and reporting working? when i left years ago people begged for voice chat, i can't get it to work, i press tab i see my microphone muted, I unmute and it STILL doesn't work regardless when i use "push to chat" and i see the icon pop up (left ctrl) no one can hear me

in overwatch for my rig800 headset all i do is press a button and i start chatting, i can click on a person and i can report them, i can also select people to a list and they never queue with me for a few days....how is this game still so far back?