Christian battlepass

• Christianity is absolute well known and some of Paladins' champions could relate a little bit to the christian characters.

New snkins:

Jesus Terminus: Terminus is the only champion how can resurrect in the game. Just like Jesus. He could wear only that white loin-cloth and thorn crown what were on Jesus, when he died. His weapon could be the cross itself.
    Recolor: His recolored skin could wear the crucifix, what broke on his knees, shoulders... but still on himself with clotted blood flow on the holes of the wrists and ankles.

KKK Strix: Ku-Klux-Klan christian terrorist organization, what has a unique suit with the well known mask. It suits to Strix cruel, but still calm style. Masks aren't stranger to him anyways.
    Recolor: These suits are used in white and black colours as well, even if white is more well known.

Moses Jenos: You all know the story, when the people of israel escaped from Egypt, the pharao sent an army for catch them. Mozes parted the Red Sea, jews went through. Once the Israelites have safely crossed Moses lifts his arms again, the sea closes, and the Egyptians are drowned. Jenos' ultimate could show the parted sea, what is closing in the duration. The voice line could be: "Step onto the sea bad, and drown!" The heal mark could be the cleaning fire.
    Recolor: One of his skins could show the stick of Moses while he is using Void Grip. The other could show a mantis icon and put a mantic cloud around the gripped tarhet referd to the ten plauges of Egypt. He is often depicted in brown and red capes too.

Satan Raum: This is the most obvious one.
    Recolor: One of the skins could be fiery, the other one could wear different satanic emblems, like pentagram and goat head.

Bonuses:

The new battlepasses are so long, so it can countain some extra skins. The first part could give you Archangel Tyra, the second one offers Divine Seris.

• @KicsitCsicska Nice idea, yet I don't feel like they would consider putting a KKK strix in the game XD

• PC

I don't know why I need to say this, but just no. Especially the KKK Strix part.

• @KicsitCsicska I'm afraid this would be a really bad idea, mixing real religions with fiction always results in conflicts with the affiliates of both that religion and the others. I mean, a character who is essentially an evil, weaponized undead as literally the namesake of Christianity ? A member of an overzealous, real life, criminal, terrorist group as a playable character ? Or playing as the Lord of Hell, symbol of everything evil, himself ? Do I really have to explain why all these would be really controversial and would only damage Paladins ? There are some things from the real world that should be left out of videogames and fictional medias, no matter how "cool" or "well known" they seem. Religion and politics are two of them.

• @SomeGuySomeWhere What about Red Winter Tyra? Do you know the sins of communism? It's still in the game for a good reason.
    Ppl shot down eachothers with machine guns and rocket launchers, this is why these things are in the game. You could attack these basic game elements much better. These aren't just fairy tale worlds. This is the reality what couses millions of peoples brutal death in the last century. These christian elements would be just some more things the game reply to.
    I don't understand why are there ppl still can not speak about things without keep in hard-shell ideologies and without understanding humour.

It didn't mean to offend Christianity or anybody! It just an representation of the good and evil characters of the religion 🙂

• @KicsitCsicska On a side note, Red Winter Tyra is based off Russian military winter uniforms (as stated in the official Paladins wiki) so it has nothing to do with communism other than the fact of being Russian-based, while guns in the game aren't controversial firstly because they are a key element of the shooter genre itself, so they're inherently accepted and seen as part of the game, secondly because they're unrealistic guns shooting unrealistic characters with unrealistic effects, so nobody would think to link them to real guns and all the problems that come with them.
    Religions on the other hand are a pretty real thing and we know some people out there are quite touchy about them: imagine you're a follower of a certain religion and one day in a game get added cosmetics based off key figures of your beliefs, wouldn't you think that this would belittle the importance of those icons for you and your religion, reducing them to a trivial videogame item ? Wouldn't you see them as a parody, a mockery ? Or imagine instead you are a follower of a different religion, wouldn't you think that having in the game cosmetics based off another religion and not yours would be unfair and unrepresentative of your own ? Or that the game is promoting a certain religion by giving it more "exposure" than others ?
    Don't get me wrong, these are not my personal ideas since I wouldn't really care much but, as I stated before, we both know there are people out there that would reason like this and make a fuss. That's why I'm simply saying that this kind of skins wouldn't be feasable, because they could become highly controversial (other than the Strix skin, I think you can understand yourself why a skin based on a symbol of racism, persecution and terrorism is bound to certainly be controversial).

• @SomeGuySomeWhere

Red Winter Tyra is based off Russian military winter uniforms

She wears a communist emblem. I'm and the whole nation I belong to are million times more touched with their opression than any hard-shell beliver, and me, neighter anybody complain about it. IT IS JUST A VIDEO GAME!

unrealistic guns shooting

Maybe you know weapons much better than me. But some machine guns in Paladins seems to be so realistic for me. E.g. Tyra's. So should I complain about the real terror we experianced in the last century is represented in the game, their meaning is bagatelized and I'm humiliated when players kill with these weapons? Don't be ridiculous. IT IS JUST A VIDEO GAME!

Religions on the other hand are a pretty real

Even theologians agree with the fact: their certain religion is based on axiomes what can not be proved. These are teoretical, as the game is.
    This game contains many teoretical thing already: fanasy, sci-fi elements.
    On the other hand many other games also represents real life things (e.g there are paladins in some games, how slayed muslims for Jerusalem). Many COD series are about USA and Russia fighted against eachother. Real soliders and civils died in these wars and it's represented in the game with high details. Not with skins I suggested what are hardly similar to the original characters.

imagine you're a follower of a certain religion

Everybody follows a religion or beeing ateist. All of the can be represented, even in funy ways. This is the freedom of speech. Anyways my suggestions didn't even made a joke about them. Terminus with bunny ears avatar: this makes something ridicolous in the bad meaning.

wouldn't you think that having in the game cosmetics based off another religion and not yours would be unfair and unrepresentative of your own ?

Where is the rule about the games should represent all of the real word phenomenons? And why do you think only about religions? I don't know any Chinese character in the game (While they are the most populated race). I think you should ask it before if you even care about equality. Do you know any game, what represents ALL of the religions, races, natinons in a good balance, all of them with a glory rule? It's not the job of games. At most of politicans in the TV.
    It is not an independent media, what should represent everything in a good balance! IT IS JUST A VIDEO GAME!

Don't get me wrong, these are not my personal ideas

Cool, thanks. these would be yours too anyways, these just have no reasons to don't put these elements into the game, so these won't stop anything.

we both know there are people out there that would reason like this

Yes. There are phatetic ppl in the word, we both know. They can do politics and incites hatred anywhere and about anything. But they wouldn't have truth in the case of attacking a video game for put well known characters into a game. These characters wouldn't be idiot one hit enemies what could humiliated them by the developers. These can have the power. It could also cause pride to the belivers who likes them. And these are represented in all other games, movies, series, paintings, poems...

this kind of skins wouldn't be feasable, because they could become highly controversial (other than the Strix skin, I think you can understand yourself why a skin based on a symbol of racism, persecution and terrorism is bound to certainly be controversial).

A much more well known video game, Counter-Stike have characters half of terrorists! Realistic terrorists. They are shown perfectly how modern terrorists look like and what they do.
    Is it a problem for CS? No. So why would it be a problem for Paladins?

• @KicsitCsicska Your response seems quite heated, so I apologize if it looked like I was trying to start an argument or my previous messages sounded unpleasant or rude. I'll avoid dragging the conversation further, but I assure you that I value your opinion as much as mine, my word is not an absolute truth. I was just stating why I, personally, think this kind of content would have a very hard time getting into the game, but that doesn't mean I consider your idea stupid or anything like that (I actually think it's quite an original one). At the end of the day, only the devs can say "yes" or "no" to this kind of things, so our speculation doesn't count much. You should directly ask them, if you really want to know their view on the matter.