Term Needs Nerfed

• @U1322272759 said in Term Needs Nerfed:

It never got any buffs aside from reducing its cooldown or changing initial cost to minimum duration. Most of its changes were nerfs. It's also not "simple to use" against intelligent opponents. You don't know what you're talking about.

If you're going to say I'm the one that has no idea what I'm talking about, you probably shouldn't contradict yourself. You should probably also explain how pressing m2 and looking in the general direction of fire isn't simple to use.

@U1322272759 said in Term Needs Nerfed:

Don't shoot the siphon, and surround him, it's that simple

Oh problem solved. I guess I also won't stand in a sniper's LOS and I won't get clicked in the head by them

His base speed is lower than Inara's or Barik's speed.

His base speed may be slower, yet there are cards for him to quickly and easily build up his speed as well as nimble 2 being an option at the beginning of the game. If he couldn't turn into a sprinter with ease, I would not have any problems

I'm only quoting the OP. Of course a good Terminus player wouldn't be in a 1v3. I didn't see you call out OP for that.

You misquoted me

@Monkeyhead2 said in Term Needs Nerfed:

It's ridiculous having a tank sprinting into the entire enemy team and barely taking any damage while getting kills.

@Dusklicious said in Term Needs Nerfed:

Nerfing Nimble, although something that's probably a good idea because of just how accessible it is for ALL tanks, not just Terminus, would also be a good idea.

I don't want to see a nerf to nimble, it does good things for the champions that can't build up their speed with very little skill. I would rather see direct nerfs to term's cards since those are what cause him to be able to rush the entire team like he's a flank

@roiwtto999 said in Term Needs Nerfed:

terminus dont need a nerf his not good on range his only good on Close range combat his only good on def and holding point he dont need to be i got no porblem against a terminus if he got nimble 3 then get nimble 3 all terminus do is chase but he got nothing if his against sniper dmg class

My point is he's too good at close range combat for a tank. There's no reason for him to be able to sprint right into people and they can't do anything about it. Even Khan can barely flank one person. Snipers can't just focus on a fat tank, they have other champions, like Maeve, that they have to be aware of and make sure they're not hurting their own team

• PC

@Monkeyhead2 so you complain on a tank that is the only CQC champ who suck on range but good on close quarter what do you expect his a melee type who carry an axe and his slight slow to swing they are supposed to hit hard than range.........i play grover, evie, viktor, cassie, and moji and still i can still rekt a terminus.....khan can barely flank 1 person his a tank i can make trovold a flanker plain easy but a khan seriously you cant make a khan flank any good player can make any tank a flanker i can even make grover a flanker/dmg and still support at the same time

have you even play MMORPG Axe got more strong dmg but slow to atk than any weapons what do you expect terminus carry a knife so the dmg need to be weak but his fast on shanking the enemy

• @Monkeyhead2 said in Term Needs Nerfed:

You should probably also explain how pressing m2 and looking in the general direction of fire isn't simple to use.

You'll figure it out yourself when you get good. Opponents won't shoot it, and it will run out.

there are cards for him to quickly and easily build up his speed

~95% Terminus players at Dia+ in ranked have Abomination card at 4 or 5, which is at odds with It Follows.

nimble 2 being an option at the beginning of the game

...for literally anyone. Terminus players may buy it because Terminus is terrible at cauterizing.

You misquoted me

I quoted you word for word.

• Thanks for ruining one of my favorite games

• PC

terminus is op..........get rekt by 2 snipers, destroyed by a ash push, barrage by evie and drogoz in the sky, androxus very nimble, maeve, koga, viktor, jenos hard to chase, cassie can literally can 1v1 any champ, inara and tyra AOE cripple......haw to counter terminus if terminus is op hmmmmmm

• @roiwtto999 lmao what

• @roiwtto999 said in Term Needs Nerfed:

so you complain on a tank that is the only CQC champ who suck on range but good on close quarter what do you expect his a melee type who carry an axe and his slight slow to swing they are supposed to hit hard than range.........i play grover, evie, viktor, cassie, and moji and still i can still rekt a terminus.....khan can barely flank 1 person his a tank i can make trovold a flanker plain easy but a khan seriously you cant make a khan flank any good player can make any tank a flanker i can even make grover a flanker/dmg and still support at the same time
    have you even play MMORPG Axe got more strong dmg but slow to atk than any weapons what do you expect terminus carry a knife so the dmg need to be weak but his fast on shanking the enemy

I don't understand any of this

You'll figure it out yourself when you get good. Opponents won't shoot it, and it will run out.

So because people can run away pressing m2 and looking in the general direction of fire isn't simple to use?

~95% Terminus players at Dia+ in ranked have Abomination card at 4 or 5, which is at odds with It Follows.

Where's your source?

...for literally anyone. Terminus players may buy it because Terminus is terrible at cauterizing.

I don't see your point. Everyone can buy anything yet Term is still the only tank that has the ability to move faster than a flank

I quoted you word for word.

It's ridiculous having a tank sprinting into the entire enemy team and barely taking any damage while getting kills.

• @Dusklicious said in Term Needs Nerfed:

And Subservience has the highest winrate out of every tank talent in the game and everyone is pretty much agreed on it being absolutely terrible.

That's 150 matches, maybe 1 single player. It should be at least 1000 matches to be reliable.
    We discussed Term's talents and I argued that all 3 talents are good, so you at least met one person with that opinion. 😁 Most people always said that Seris is a great healer, while in fact she was always a bad healer. People opinion is at least as flawed as metric as winrates.

I don't see your point. Everyone can buy anything yet Term is still the only tank that has the ability to move faster than a flank

cough Raum cough

• This post is deleted!

• @Monkeyhead2 how long u been playing

• PC

@Monkeyhead2 you want to nerf a tank who can only do CQC while other tank got strong range dmg lol terminus only do is chase its easy to not get caught by him if your just shooting at him on shield time on close range

• PC

@Monkeyhead2 you want to nerf a tank who can only do CQC

Calamity Blasts and Necromantic Might exist... Seriously though 1700 burst, no fall-off is "No range..." If that's the case, most tanks have less than no range.

And by this logic Atlas needs a nerf too, because after all he has the best ranged damage output out of any tank in the game (because most tanks do no real damage at longer than short-medium range). But that's not really a huge factor for a character with low DPS, no mobility, long cooldowns, and one of the worst ults out of all front line champions.

• @M3RC3N4RI0 said in Term Needs Nerfed:

cough Raum cough

We don't talk about that chicken 😛

@snick2426 said in Term Needs Nerfed:

how long u been playing

Why does play time matter?

you want to nerf a tank who can only do CQC while other tank got strong range dmg lol terminus only do is chase its easy to not get caught by him if your just shooting at him on shield time on close range

Yes. I want to nerf the tank that can get in an entire team's face, alone, and take almost no damage because none of the other tanks can even get close without help or taking a ton of damage or die. If you have no movement abilities and a sprinting Term is coming straight at you, you cannot escape and all he has to do is press m2, m1, m2, m1 and you're done for. Even if your team is around, the m2 spam will only cause him to get faster and it doesn't take long to realize going after the slowest people is how you play the game

• @Monkeyhead2 lot more to playing term then what you are talking about. There are a few card's that need some slight nerfs anf thats about it.

• @Shadowpuppy I know term isn't a no brain champion and that's really all I want. Before the speed cards he felt pretty balanced

• @Monkeyhead2 terminus has been nerfed several times along with a few other champions

His ultimate isnt near as powerful as it used to be actually the only thing it does is give you another life unless the enemy isnt paying attention

Terminus is a buff tank, but he's nothing to be scared of.

• @snick2426 I'm not directly scared of Term. I'm scared of the people that he takes my team's attention away from. Once he's in your face and impossible to get away from there's nothing you can do. I wouldn't mind giving his calamity blasts a little more damage if his speed cards got nerfed. No tank should be able to take on more than 3 people and barely take any damage while being able to sprint towards or away from them

• @Monkeyhead2 just match hus nimble and its not even an issue. The nerfs he needs are not in his speed cards.

• PC

@snick2426 I'm not directly scared of Term. I'm scared of the people that he takes my team's attention away from. Once he's in your face and impossible to get away from there's nothing you can do. I wouldn't mind giving his calamity blasts a little more damage if his speed cards got nerfed. No tank should be able to take on more than 3 people and barely take any damage while being able to sprint towards or away from them

His speed cards aren't the issue. As @Shadowpuppy said, just match the Nimble and you should be fine. The real problem I find with Term is his siphon's uptime and with the 1750 Decimation burst. If you're a half-decent Term player it will pretty much never be out when running a Decimation build at least unless you're in a particularly bad position to where you actually need to use it all at once, which is very rare honestly if your positioning isn't bad.

• PC

@Monkeyhead2 then use a speed card and add speed loadout to run away on a terminus all champ got speed cards on them putt in your loadout plain and get nimble 3 its simple theirs 2 things terminus player use speed and def without one his just a plain weak tank who only do is chase

can a terminus chase a evie, drogoz, cassie, jenos, viktor, kinessa, corvus, BK, buck, maeve and koga when their good on getting to any high grounds while terminus only do is chase and doing CQC with 2 range one is short but weak but strong when piled and the other got long time to be use again while all champ can shoot him when spotted in the distance