WE NEED MORE EVENTS

• Pls , i know that developers are focus in bugs but We dont have Events since 1 year , Or another thing that i think will be good for the game is new gamemodes , like in the OB , or like the events gamemode , whith this new people will be more interested on paladins, obviously You should focus in bugs but the games is more repeatedly whith this fault of contend

As I said above, I understand folks want new events or old ones back.

But you have to have resources to create those or add them in and then test them and add in new assets.

I personally would love to see them too and have told the team they are very much asked for. So if we ever can do such again we 100% will.

The next patch is not an event though. But probably one of the coolest updates we've done in awhile with content. Hopefully you will enjoy what we serve up.

I hope the above thing though explained more about why we can't do the events like we used to.

~Romanova

• @Lukash369 Yes , i know the Evilmojo Guys are work in new content but , If they sacrifice Skins or the number of skins to do gamemodes, i Know they have to earn money but , if a new gamemode will add new players came and more players earn money , Thanks for answer 😄

@Aidolu Graphic designers who do skins, unfortunately, will not do a new event

• @Aidolu i dont want evens, i want
    maps.

They should add stuff to custom games.

• Meteor from the sky option

• Horses cannot be dismounted with damage

So people can create wacky games.

• @Shadowpuppy said in WE NEED MORE EVENTS:

[Gets flashbacks from the Siege of Ascension Peak Event]

• PC

@Shadowpuppy said in WE NEED MORE EVENTS:

@Aidolu i dont want evens, i want
    maps.

They should add stuff to custom games.

• Horses cannot be dismounted with damage

So people can create wacky games.

Perfection I have more examples:

• adjust the match time
    • Choose the health:
    • 50%
    • 100% (default)
    • 200%
    • abillity to Ban some champs
    • abillity to ban some talents
    • abillity to ban some items (or adjust the exact price for each item)
    • Choose the time to be out of combat
      And even more!