July Happy Thread

• PC

@TTraw said in July Happy Thread:

@Dusklicious Oh I can't wait for those Lex buffs so now I can get the same Retribution target again 5000% more often!

XD Yeah the RNG is still going to be an issue... But at least you don't have to wait 30 f***ing seconds when you DO get the wrong target.

• @Dusklicious its stupid, RNG should not be on skills. It should be Lex cannot move while marking. Click the button and you can see everyone like a talus ult... click it again and they are marked. The person marked has an icon on screen informing them.

• PC

@Shadowpuppy said in July Happy Thread:

@Dusklicious its stupid, RNG should not be on skills. It should be Lex cannot move while marking. Click the button and you can see everyone like a talus ult... click it again and they are marked. The person marked has an icon on screen informing them.

Nerfing the weakest character in the game on Live just sounds like a bad idea.

• @Shadowpuppy

He would not even need to lock himself out.
    But that ability at is bogus with ally communication due to map reveal.

Why not a small 5 man select wheel when held, pressing it targets the closest enemy.

An ability rotate wheel for minor variations to a skill would be pretty cool.

• Everybody's favority number is my winrate xDD
    Kรฉpkivรกgรกs.PNG

• @AYYDIMITRI The lock out would be the counter to him just sitting there telling his team mates where every one is... He can see everyone and he can stay that way but if he cannot move its value is not OP since he cannot see everyone and position at the same time.

• PC

Term Car 2: Electric VROOMaloo

Term_Car_2.jpg
    term car 2.jpg
    Term_car 2.jpg

• @Shadowpuppy

A moment you get to see through terrian and glance at every other players position is a bit too much combat info to have as an abiliy, if combined with communication, lex could sit in a position and start dialog on how many team members are in a bunker or there is a flank attempt present yadda yadda.

If made a reactive ability with little to no CD. It could be abused as a mini cassie ult with its ability to highlight all champs within range and the player ability to describe enemy positioning. Ult power combat info reveal is fine, but an ability that activates many times in a game regardless of a lockout time and has the ability to have access to a hostile positioning information is a bit rich as a target selector mode.

• @AYYDIMITRI You are not going to win matches with your flank standing in the back commenting on where people are. It would only be handy in moments when your team is not really under fire like when zoning. It would of course would not be on a 6 second cool down. Probably 12 to 18 second range.

Point is RNG is terrible and Lex already blows so giving him something that makes him a good team pick would be a good option for making him more viable. Not to mention not moving in paladins is a death sentence if anyone spots you so standing around for long periods is not going to be the best way to use the skill in any way. Getting a good grasp of where everyone is and picking a target and moving out it going to be how it will be use for the most part

• @Dusklicious said in July Happy Thread:

@Lukash369 said in July Happy Thread:

Merman Jenos

Though Merman Jenos finally being in the game is amazing. How a meme skin that everyone wanted actually became a real skin.

...and thank you for the fish... This thing is so hilarious. ๐Ÿ˜„

• PC

I've got a pretty long list of characters I want to try out in the PTS. ๐Ÿ˜›

Makoa, Atlas, Lex, Nando, Sha, Grohk... Just a lot to look forward to testing. ๐Ÿ™‚

@Shadowpuppy said in July Happy Thread:

@Dusklicious its stupid, RNG should not be on skills. It should be Lex cannot move while marking. Click the button and you can see everyone like a talus ult... click it again and they are marked. The person marked has an icon on screen informing them.

Nerfing the weakest character in the game on Live just sounds like a bad idea.

Shadowpuppy is proposing a buff actually. For example, what if you picked Lex to counter Skye? Shouldn't you be able to push retribution, have a slight lockout, and then lock onto Skye? That would put more power in Lex's hands. Yet with the way retribution works, you might want to lock onto Skye and instead get Khan.

The buff is great for now, a step in the right direction. Though I would personally like to see Shadowpuppy's idea in game in the future.

• I got my first Seris Pentakill in my life! ๐Ÿ˜Ž
    Unfortunatly I was to happy to remember to do screenshot ๐Ÿ˜„ I also had 60 strikes, what is my best if I remember well ๐Ÿ˜‡ My kills were more than double than the second most, and I also healed the most ๐Ÿ˜€
    It is just the scroeboard:
    20200704135202_1.jpg

• PC

Wait a minute... That Atlas damage buff... Is bigger than I thought initially. That gives him 90 extra damage per shot. 135 on a headshot. His headshots are going to do 1260 before drop-off after this change... plus another 840 damage shot kills a squishy...

Atlas might actually be better than Khan will be after this (considering Khan got pretty much gutted, even if it still seems like he'll be plenty viable on certain maps). Atlas will probably still nonetheless be situational for maps with longer sightlines (Stone Keep, Fish Market, etc.)

On the note of tanks getting better in the meta, Raum looks like he'll be really strong next patch with the indirect buffs he received.

Plat 1, woo.

On the note of tanks getting better in the meta, Raum looks like he'll be really strong next patch with the indirect buffs he received.

What kind of indirect buff? ๐Ÿ˜ฎ
    I don't see Raums nowdays, I think he has been overnerfed. He was easily counterable in ranked draft even when he came out.

Anyways I've updated my thoughts about Seris in this month, and I realised that this is her best loadout:
    20200707120445_1.jpg

With this new knowladge I managed to reach the final stats as her:
    seris70%.PNG
    ๐Ÿ˜‡

• @KicsitCsicska told ya Veil is ridiculous right now, and so is FtB. teehee

• @TTraw This is an old loadout, I just used only when I faced against many counters. Nowdays I only use this. I just bored to die when I casted F.
    Veil has definitly higher scaling than 10%/lvl. This is why I use this. Evil Mojo just forgot to nerf the card, they changed only the description.

• This post is deleted!

• @Jello770 Bot matches doesn't count, lol.

• @Jello770 For example this is my last ranked match as Seris. We had a bot Sha Lin, but I still managed to win and reach 25.5kda.
    It was on diamond rank.
    20200707124408_1.jpg