July Happy Thread

• PC

I've got a pretty long list of characters I want to try out in the PTS. 😛

Makoa, Atlas, Lex, Nando, Sha, Grohk... Just a lot to look forward to testing. 🙂

• @Dusklicious said in July Happy Thread:

@Shadowpuppy said in July Happy Thread:

@Dusklicious its stupid, RNG should not be on skills. It should be Lex cannot move while marking. Click the button and you can see everyone like a talus ult... click it again and they are marked. The person marked has an icon on screen informing them.

Nerfing the weakest character in the game on Live just sounds like a bad idea.

Shadowpuppy is proposing a buff actually. For example, what if you picked Lex to counter Skye? Shouldn't you be able to push retribution, have a slight lockout, and then lock onto Skye? That would put more power in Lex's hands. Yet with the way retribution works, you might want to lock onto Skye and instead get Khan.

The buff is great for now, a step in the right direction. Though I would personally like to see Shadowpuppy's idea in game in the future.

• I got my first Seris Pentakill in my life! 😎
    Unfortunatly I was to happy to remember to do screenshot 😄 I also had 60 strikes, what is my best if I remember well 😇 My kills were more than double than the second most, and I also healed the most 😀
    It is just the scroeboard:
    20200704135202_1.jpg

• PC

Wait a minute... That Atlas damage buff... Is bigger than I thought initially. That gives him 90 extra damage per shot. 135 on a headshot. His headshots are going to do 1260 before drop-off after this change... plus another 840 damage shot kills a squishy...

Atlas might actually be better than Khan will be after this (considering Khan got pretty much gutted, even if it still seems like he'll be plenty viable on certain maps). Atlas will probably still nonetheless be situational for maps with longer sightlines (Stone Keep, Fish Market, etc.)

On the note of tanks getting better in the meta, Raum looks like he'll be really strong next patch with the indirect buffs he received.

Plat 1, woo.

• @Dusklicious said in July Happy Thread:

On the note of tanks getting better in the meta, Raum looks like he'll be really strong next patch with the indirect buffs he received.

What kind of indirect buff? 😮
    I don't see Raums nowdays, I think he has been overnerfed. He was easily counterable in ranked draft even when he came out.

Anyways I've updated my thoughts about Seris in this month, and I realised that this is her best loadout:
    20200707120445_1.jpg

With this new knowladge I managed to reach the final stats as her:
    seris70%.PNG
    😇

• @KicsitCsicska told ya Veil is ridiculous right now, and so is FtB. teehee

• @TTraw This is an old loadout, I just used only when I faced against many counters. Nowdays I only use this. I just bored to die when I casted F.
    Veil has definitly higher scaling than 10%/lvl. This is why I use this. Evil Mojo just forgot to nerf the card, they changed only the description.

• This post is deleted!

• @Jello770 Bot matches doesn't count, lol.

• @Jello770 For example this is my last ranked match as Seris. We had a bot Sha Lin, but I still managed to win and reach 25.5kda.
    It was on diamond rank.
    20200707124408_1.jpg

• PC

Screenshot_20200707-163311_Reddit.png

He got the point

• @KicsitCsicska andro was gold lol

• PC

@KicsitCsicska said in July Happy Thread:

@Dusklicious said in July Happy Thread:

What kind of indirect buff? 😮
    I don't see Raums nowdays, I think he has been overnerfed. He was easily counterable in ranked draft even when he came out.

Well, Khan and BK's nerfs is really going to help him out considering they're the main things stopping him from being played and Resilience is getting buffed so he can buy Caut and Resil, which matters a lot for him considering his inability to protect himself from CC like other tanks can.

• Now that all the OP dmgers has been nerfed, I am curious to what people will claim to be the best in the class. I kind of expect fire Imani to start shining right now unless there's someone else I am forgetting at the moment.

• PC

@TTraw said in July Happy Thread:

Now that all the OP dmgers has been nerfed

Honestly this patch is a net buff for Kinessa (as Buck got nerfed and he has a good matchup into her) which is usually banned at least in Plat/Dia. Also Cassie is still just as reliably strong as before, and Tib is still really strong at least IMO. Vik and Viv were honestly a little bit overrated. They were probably top 5 in the class but not nearly as much of a problem as BK.

Top few damage-wise seems to look like this from what I can speculate (even if that speculation seems to be a bit unreliable) -> Cassie, Tiberius, BK (still probably strong), Kinessa/Strix (On live Strix is better than Nessa IMHO)

As for flanks the only problematic one on Live that got a nerf of any real note was Buck. The rest seem to be either kind of mixed or actually buffs. I've heard people say Talus' changes are actually a buff (seeing their point a little, but still see it as a slight nerf). Maeve is still the same, Andro is still the same...

• @Dusklicious I see the new patch as a nerf to her. If the Kinessa player is insane, then Buck won't be a big problem unless he picks Bounce House. Even if he goes BH then you can just go Reposition to avoid getting farmed. And if you have a build with Calibrate V and Reconfigure 2+ along with Power supply 2+ then Kinessa will literally become an off flank using her carbine 50% of the time and can potentially be a viable flank once Cauterize and Chronos are maxed. On live I find Kinessa better than Strix but after the 3.4 patch, Strix might be better becuz Kinessa will lose one of her most dominant sniper maps replaced with one of her worst ones so she will then have 7 viable maps instead of 8 which is a big deal and make her a bit more situational.

• Iv been playing Nade Viktor as of late and now that im getting the hang of it. I have to say its pretty strong when used to farm ult. Today i ulted at 50% point capture on the first round. It was pretty silly how fast i got it up with those nades.

Two ults a round or more and still have 60 % for the next round... Plus its allot of fun

3bf1dfd4-6041-457c-9d1f-4d7249972681-image.png

• PC

The champions menu counting multiple instances of the console skins bug is actually GONE finally. 🙂

• I've got messages after the match 😂
    20200708223837_1.jpg