July Happy Thread

• PC

I like proving toxic trolls that think that some toxic plat support main with a massive ego is somehow better than me at my own main wrong.

I swear that guy who I won't name and shame has a f***ing cult follwing him at this point. AND HIS GUIDE ACTUALLY DOES SUCK. And it was entirely made out of spite and jealousy that I'm actually good at my own character playing him with a different set of cards probably too. I bet he's a f***ing reddit troll.

Anyways, you're wrong I'm right about being good at my main. And I'm happy to prove it in-game if you think I'm wrong. πŸ™‚

• PS_Messages_20200716_041111_2.jpg

I'm going to one-trick Evie because apparently some people think I'm boosted because I main support. It's sad how support mains have to solo queue and play dps to prove that they aren't boosted. Meanwhile, the grandmaster dps main who has to have a pocket shoved up his ass is never questioned about being boosted.

Playing Evie and having a positive KD against a diamond duo isn't enough to convince people that I'm not boosted apparently. No matter, I'll just get good enough to carry ranked matches with Evie and farm diamond or even higher players with her. Maybe that'll convince people that I'm not boosted.

• PC

Barik solo tank can win even in Diamond ranked, while also doing top damage.

Barik Solo Win.jpg

Barik Solo Winn.jpg
    Barik Solo Can Win.jpg

"Solo tank loses games" - Only if your solo isn't Barik/Nara/Term and they aren't good enough with them to make it work. Also if your damage sucks it doesn't help.

• @Dusklicious said in July Happy Thread:

Only if your solo isn't Barik/Nara/Term

Only 3 point tanks. Ban two pick the third. ✌

• PC

@M3RC3N4RI0 said in July Happy Thread:

@Dusklicious said in July Happy Thread:

Only if your solo isn't Barik/Nara/Term

Only 3 point tanks. Ban two pick the third. ✌

Ash and Koa can theoretically work point, but not solo.

Managed to get the game working by just launching it from Epic instead?

Hooray

• PC

30k Barik Elims?

30k Elims.jpg

Tank Vivian is a thing that works.

Tank Vivian OP.jpg
    Tank Vivian.jpg
    Tank Viv.jpg

I soaked all three missiles of Vik ult with this and lived FFS.

• Hello. I just started playing until I am not very successful. Maybe this is due to a lack of experience. What you are discussing and doing seems very difficult to me, but interesting. Before I have come to this site, I was an avid gambler at mostbetI liked to participate in different tournaments and other activities. But I want to change something in my life. So I am here

@destinationcalabria Hi! If you've just started playing, check out the tutorials on the forum and youtube! πŸ˜„

• PC

"Khan is one of my worst tanks"

One of my so-called worst tanks.jpg
    One of my Worst Tanks.jpg
    1 of my Worst Tanks.jpg

• PC

On 4th drink and first match in 5 days..

20200718164154_1.jpg

• PC

First time playing as Maeve in months - 6th drink too πŸ™‚

20200718185238_1.jpg

• PC

I'll get to play more Raum in comp next patch. πŸ™‚

No more Khan, Resil buffs, BK nerfs... As for Zhin supposedly being better according to one of my flank main friends, Raum is the ONLY tank in the game that can survive a Guillotine Zhin ult without a beam Furia.

As for Zhin supposedly being better according to one of my flank main friends, Raum is the ONLY tank in the game that can survive a Guillotine Zhin ult without a beam Furia.

With Raum I simply run into BK ults because I know nothing will happen. 2K soul armor and 50% DR, good luck BK.

No more Khan, Resil buffs, BK nerfs... As for Zhin supposedly being better according to one of my flank main friends, Raum is the ONLY tank in the game that can survive a Guillotine Zhin ult without a beam Furia.

I can finally play Ash in ranked without having to worry about Khan. We can also have an easier time countering Terminus since without Khan and the buffs to more tanks, we have more options against Terminus. Here are the champions we couldn't run due to them being simply too weak, or hard countered by Khan: Ash, Atlas, Fernando, Makoa, and Raum.

• Ranked with my duo, the Koga. It was practically a massacre.

PS_Messages_20200720_040236(1)_2_resized.jpg

Brightmarsh is Willo's playground, change my mind. No idea why the enemy team banned Terminus on Brightmarsh. Just ban Khan, Koga, and run their same composition. Tyra and Ash fuck Terminus, especially Tyra on this map.

• PC

@HeartQueen said in July Happy Thread:

I can finally play Ash in ranked without having to worry about Khan. We can also have an easier time countering Terminus since without Khan and the buffs to more tanks, we have more options against Terminus. Here are the champions we couldn't run due to them being simply too weak, or hard countered by Khan: Ash, Atlas, Fernando, Makoa, and Raum.

Khan actually has a good matchup against Terminus. But this next patch is a net nerf for him because of the on-hit changes which is good.

Ash wasn't weak or countered by Khan. Ash is considered a pretty strong off-tank at the moment, and I'd dare to say the best in the game on live. Fernando will still be too weak, Raum is still very good granted Khan and BK are banned, Koa got a massive buff in the form of the Leviathan rework (and the hook cooldown reduction), and Atlas still even with the buffs just seems situational. Though after next patch Khan will be weaker than all of them, possibly as bad as Ruckus. Best way to play him will pretty much be Storm of Bullets rushing Caut and Morale and it will only be viable on certain maps.

@HeartQueen said in July Happy Thread:

Khan actually has a good matchup against Terminus. But this next patch is a net nerf for him because of the on-hit changes which is good.

Ash wasn't weak or countered by Khan. Ash is considered a pretty strong off-tank at the moment, and I'd dare to say the best in the game on live. Fernando will still be too weak, Raum is still very good granted Khan and BK are banned, Koa got a massive buff in the form of the Leviathan rework (and the hook cooldown reduction), and Atlas still even with the buffs just seems situational. Though after next patch Khan will be weaker than all of them, possibly as bad as Ruckus. Best way to play him will pretty much be Storm of Bullets rushing Caut and Morale and it will only be viable on certain maps.

Khan is good against Terminus. Several champions are. It's just that when the enemy team runs Khan and Terminus, there wasn't much of a counter against that duo. And the counters that are still there, require way more skill to counter that duo, compared to how easy it is to use that duo.

Stun Khan fucked Ash hard. Even with resilience, it was still oppressive. Though now he'll be much easier to go against.

Atlas actually isn't all that situational. He just requires so much skill, that he's only worth it if it's a grandmaster playing him. Though at least now he works. My friend was a hardcore Atlas main, and I'm sure he'll be happy with the buffs.

• What a great game it was! After seeing three tanks, I thought that we would lose and decided to focus on healing Vivian, took a talent for one mark. And in the end, here's what happened=) ΠΏΠ°Π»Ρ‹2.jpg

• PC

I had an Andro was complaining about healing non-stop this game... Healed my @$$ off anyways. 61.6k in 6 minutes.

NEED HEALING.jpg
    NEEED HEALING!.jpg

How to Pocket Corvus.

Pocketing.jpg
    How2Pocket.jpg
    HowtoPocket.jpg