July Rage Thread

• @Dusklicious I just panic when I see Ying, especially when I'm a mobile dps like Evie, Drogoz, Willo, etc. Besides, I attract Resonance Ying players, so there's that. 😛

I don't like him either. I'm really not a fan of people who don't main support, suggesting nerfs for them.

• I had once a training match.
    In my team:
    Ash (myself)
    Seris (player)
    Grohk (player)
    Lian (bot)
    Lex (bot)

In the opponent Bot team:
    Grover
    Tyra
    Khan
    Buck
    Viktor

We lost 0-4. The complete match was a debacle. This because both support in my team did not even heal at all. Their healing scores were in the low four digits (2.9k and 2.4k). And the damage output of the two players was lower than one of the two bots in my team. I had the highest damage output in the complete match with the Ash.

In another match, we were five supports but got owned completely losing 0-4 too. At the end of the match, I was the only support with a five-digit of heals.

Grohk have one talent that looks wasted for me in my eyes. He can not get a lot out of Totemic Ward because he is not able to deploy three totems at once.

• I recently visited the forum and not very long ago started playing. When I go to topics and read comments, it becomes very difficult for me to understand everything that is happening. BUT I will try because I really want to understand the whole essence of game processes. I hope my years of poker experience will help me figure out the schemes faster.

• This post is deleted!

• Why this champion cant get single kill????
    20200727020246_1.jpg

• PC

I swear this happens every other time there's GMs on both teams:

GM on their team: Plays like they belong in GM

GM on our team: Completely ignoring point and their team and giving free caps, while blaming everyone else

• PC

Over 50% of my matches played yesterday had an afk/bot/thrower on either team.

Digging into some matches, I find this moron. An acct level 500+, and has 6,300 matches playing Grohk.

suckinggrohk.jpg

I was Imani and of course the enemy is fully functional.

Right after that match, he plays Grohk yet again and again and again.

suckinggrohkcontinued.jpg

This one, he somehow gets carried. look at his stats though, total shit. He has match after match with this same exact shit.

If people are legit crashing then why do these people Q matches? DFs.

• Amazing, a rage thread and I get a comment deleted for expressing my rage, the content was as others here but just because I said some uncomfortable truths about actual decadent state of game they delete it.. there was no offenses or cursing.. but hey, have fun with your censorship moderators, not wasting more time giving opinions in forums like this, no freedom of speech its like being in dictatorship.. anyway, Paladins never listened to opinion of 90% of players, they only listen to AOCs and pro players so why bother..
    Delete this one too, I really dont care..
    enjoy your dictatorship, I'm out

There are a lot of bad reviews in rage thread that no one censors. But if you are simply toxic, I can only refer you to the code of conduct.

Seeing all the Ying hate in the thread ;-;

• @Peinzius Apropos Ying! I just met Valkure today in a casual match, the loudest "mother tiger" of Ying on the old forum 😀

• PC

Can you PLEASE not spam need healing when you have a Corvus pocketing you, he's SPAMMING Q into your idiot face, and even when YOUR HEALER IS F***ING DEAD because YOU don't protect them like you should, dumbass toxic, lowlife DPS players that are a waste of oxygen? All the while lying about "not getting healed." Yeah really, I'm out of this match, take your loss moron. Frankly name and shame rules are doing a MASSIVE disservice.

You're lucky my headphones didn't break from me throwing them on the floor from your idiocy and I didn't know your real name. I'd sue you and take your dumb @$$ to court. Uninstall the game for everyone's sake, PLEASE.

@KicsitCsicska She's actually on my friends list in-game. Used to know her from the old forums back in Beta. Got banned from them because Wally was the most jerk@$$ mod ever to grace an online forum, and she definitely agreed with me on that front. And also not mentioning the old community manager that somehow everyone loved even after all the $#!+ that the b**** did.

• @Seravajan I personally don't think complaining about Training is worth it, i mean, sure, ally bots are always on easy and only do the basics mostly while enemy bots are always on max difficulty, add it that now the AI for enemy bots is upgraded so they learned to not feed shields, react instantly to AOE skills like tyra's fire, willo's nukes and skye's ult and even attempting to strafe when being targeted by a strix or kinessa besides perfect aim and tracking of movement skills.

Training is basically forcing you to be MVP like it or not, you could just pick dredge and spam ammo in training onslaught or siege but it gets quickly boring, after all, its just training and not a main mode, especially when it comes with an actual option to just quit and return to the main menu and try again. Basically is a mode made for flexing around and farming battle passes.

• PC

I'm watching my son trying to reach diamond. He's the Maeve in this one. Guess who was last pick.... Skye (went debilitate). Kinessa was quite good but can't do it all.

trashMM.jpg

Another match, Khan never once used battle shout. Blaming my son when Khan was the garbage. Khan went afk also.

MM is working PERFECTLY - lmao.

• @Lukash369

@Lukash369 said in July Rage Thread:

There are a lot of bad reviews in rage thread that no one censors. But if you are simply toxic, I can only refer you to the code of conduct.

Simply toxic...lol.. amazing.. nothing I said that wasn't said before and I see other posts here in same tone and not deleted.

Toxic is game itself, where you waste time reporting and see those players over and over again in your team, and I mean reported through Hi-Rez, with game code, player name and explanation, reported twice a very toxic player, very racist, very very toxic.. he is still there.. that is really toxic behavior from Hi-Rez, not wanting to lose players and not banning anyone..lol
    Toxic is game crashing because of constant game problems and you get deserter time.. really toxic, and no its not my PC fault, its games's fault, and thats why there are always bots or AFKs in matches, game keeps crashing and crashing and crashing and crashing, etc, etc, etc... and crashing.
    Toxic is having NO matchmaking.. that really makes game very, very toxic becasue players get tired of lame unbalanced matches.. its either win 4-0 or lose 4-0.
    Toxic is ranked.. really really toxic.. where you constantly get toxic players even before match starts in champion selection/ban menu..
    Toxicity is now a thing in this game, together with constant crashes, bad servers and millions of bugs.. I mean, Hi-Rez is really toxic by keeping the game like this for so many years, its a total lack of respect to ppl who spend money here, really toxic behavior.
    So if you wanna talk about toxic and codes of conduct.. talk to Hi-Rez.
    I'm done with wasting more time in these forums..
    Delete this one too, see if I care...

@B4TC4V3 said in July Rage Thread:

Toxic is game itself, where you waste time reporting and see those players over and over again in your team, and I mean reported through Hi-Rez, with game code, player name and explanation, reported twice a very toxic player, very racist, very very toxic.. he is still there.. that is really toxic behavior from Hi-Rez, not wanting to lose players and not banning anyone..lol

I'm not sure, but I think that's the system at Paladins
    1st offense = 3 Day Suspension
    2nd offense = 7 Day Suspension
    3rd offense = 14 Day Suspension
    4th offense = 30 Day Suspension
    5th offense = Permanent Game Ban

Toxic is game crashing because of constant game problems and you get deserter time.. really toxic, and no its not my PC fault, its games's fault, and thats why there are always bots or AFKs in matches, game keeps crashing and crashing and crashing and crashing, etc, etc, etc... and crashing.

Next time send here crash log. Send it here too.

Toxic is having NO matchmaking.. that really makes game very, very toxic becasue players get tired of lame unbalanced matches.. its either win 4-0 or lose 4-0.

There are situations like this in every game. I asked you for examples and you couldn't give them.

bad servers and millions of bugs

If you still have problems with the servers, you need to contact the game support. Also, bugs will not fix themselves. You must first report them.

• @Lukash369 said in July Rage Thread:

I'm not sure, but I think that's the system at Paladins
    1st offense = 3 Day Suspension
    2nd offense = 7 Day Suspension
    3rd offense = 14 Day Suspension
    4th offense = 30 Day Suspension
    5th offense = Permanent Game Ban

Next time send here crash log. Send it here too.

There are situations like this in every game. I asked you for examples and you couldn't give them.

bad servers and millions of bugs

If you still have problems with the servers, you need to contact the game support. Also, bugs will not fix themselves. You must first report them.

Hahahaha.. excuses and more excuses.. as usual.
    Bet that player got too many reports, just mine were a few.. still there, no perm ban at all.
    Crash logs...lol there must hundreds per day.. solving nothing at all.
    Examples? really ?? you want more examples than the hundreds of them daily ?? LOL
    Contact game support, report bugs ?? again, there must hundreds per day too..lol
    "Bugs will not fix themselves" LOL.. tell that to devs who dont fix them even after millions of complains..LOL
    Waste of time as always.. game always fine to you guys and reports and support tickets solve everything lol.. you just DONT listen to players, PERIOD and always try to blame others for game's problems, its either our PC, our internet our lack of reports or support tickets.. amazing.
    Well I had to answer your response because its was so ridiculous.. after this I'm out.
    The waste of time due to bad excuses and lack of solutions just make more and more ppl leave game or have a terrible opinion about it, more than 1600hrs and all I ever got from you guys were excuses and never solutions. that being said, you dont deserve players that dedicate time to this game.
    See you never again.

Crash logs...lol there must hundreds per day.. solving nothing at all.
    Examples? really ?? you want more examples than the hundreds of them daily ?? LOL
    Contact game support, report bugs ?? again, there must hundreds per day too..lol

That's all I wanted to know.
    They may have thousands of reports, but they don't have yours. Your problems may be different than those of other people. They can also be caused by something on your PC.
    If you would report bugs/crashes and they wouldn't be fixed or support didn't help you with crashes then you would have reason to complain. However, in your case, you are complaining about something that the developers don't even know, and it's quite possible that only you have problems that you don't tell anyone about.

• PC

Apparently Z1 complained about one of the worst talents in the game instead of talking about a legitimate issue... 🤣 Normal Z1 seemingly wanting a flank meta.

Also, Libra screwed up this time. She gave way too much credit to whiny Io mains that are complaining because their character isn't busted anymore. She's still fine on PTS, played against it. It's just FAR less oppressive and it's actually counterable.

A lot of the AoC covered the same two topics, and apparently Moji was still apparently busted on PTS, because her spray nerfs didn't go through.

Three bad flanks on one team is sure to be a disaster. Their team was ALWAYS behind ours and yet all three of our flanks somehow didn't notice that they can't possibly have been even flanking anything. By the way they all spammed "Capture the Objective..." Yeah like I'm supposed to win a game almost entirely by myself? Not how it works.

Why Just why.jpg

• @Seravajan Those people will eventually go on to actual matches. It's a sad state of affairs.

@KicsitCsicska said in July Rage Thread:

Why this champion cant get single kill????
    20200727020246_1.jpg

Corvus is a pocket bot. Hi-Rez keeps designing supports whose job is to pocket the flank, and then wonder why this cancerous pocket the hitscan exists. lol. Matches aren't even won by fucking skill. Who the winner is, is literally "well, who has the better pocket support? The Io on the enemy team is better than the Corvus and Jenos on our team, because both of our supports kept dying due to bad positioning, then the enemy team wins!"

Amazing, a rage thread and I get a comment deleted for expressing my rage, the content was as others here but just because I said some uncomfortable truths about actual decadent state of game they delete it.. there was no offenses or cursing.. but hey, have fun with your censorship moderators, not wasting more time giving opinions in forums like this, no freedom of speech its like being in dictatorship.. anyway, Paladins never listened to opinion of 90% of players, they only listen to AOCs and pro players so why bother..
    Delete this one too, I really dont care..
    enjoy your dictatorship, I'm out

People don't respect others that are platinum or below. Gold players complained about Io, yet the pro players literally just said "buy bulldozer and get good!" Now that pro players and grandmasters complain about her, she's finally getting nerfed. The game will eventually balance itself out. It'll start from low elo players complaining about something, which top tier players will laugh at and tell them to get good. Then it'll start being a problem in their games, and they'll finally suggest a nerf, and Hi-Rez will nerf it because they asked. It just takes a while. It was extremely close to balance at the end of season 2. Then Adanas made radical changes and he basically has to start from scratch.

@Dusklicious said in July Rage Thread:

Apparently Z1 complained about one of the worst talents in the game instead of talking about a legitimate issue... 🤣 Normal Z1 seemingly wanting a flank meta.

Also, Libra screwed up this time. She gave way too much credit to whiny Io mains that are complaining because their character isn't busted anymore. She's still fine on PTS, played against it. It's just FAR less oppressive and it's actually counterable.

A lot of the AoC covered the same two topics, and apparently Moji was still apparently busted on PTS, because her spray nerfs didn't go through.

Three bad flanks on one team is sure to be a disaster. Their team was ALWAYS behind ours and yet all three of our flanks somehow didn't notice that they can't possibly have been even flanking anything. By the way they all spammed "Capture the Objective..." Yeah like I'm supposed to win a game almost entirely by myself? Not how it works.

Why Just why.jpg

People want recognizable people on the AOC, and most people watch dps mains. Thus, dps players will naturally want the game to benefit them. It's why I was nervous for Z1 being elected because he's going to push for a flank meta. Furia got nerfed, Jenos got nerfed in that he can't hide (easier for flanks to hunt him down) but his Luminary is still a flank pocket, Grover is getting nerfed, and now he wants Sha Lin to get nerfed. Enough with this guy already! But flank mains worship him, so meh.

I was disappointed in Libra as well. Io is fine, and shouldn't be buffed. I'm glad Hi-Rez stuck to their guns there. But I wouldn't be too hard on her yet. She has had great suggestions overall. Everyone has a dud or two after all. Even Jay Flare has had a few duds, I generally like him overall as well. It's only a problem when they continue to have duds.