July Rage Thread

• All you have now is:

• "Player failed to join" after 5 mins wait
    • Lots of mins wait for a match
    • After all that time waiting.. a match with no tank and/or no healer 90% of times
    • TOXICITY
    • Game crashes
      Meanwhile I found out new cool games 😉
      and although I like BUGADINS its unplayable and it stoped in time, u can do all the skins u want or paint walls on maps, its same thing always, repetitive and boring with no new stuff to make it more interesting, same maps and same modes, new champs are not interesting and u keep messing with existing ones.
      So basically less and less BUGADINS and more new games, makes me think I wasted more than 1500hrs in this.. everytime more that feeling of WASTE of time.
      Like ppl like to say; You NOOBS, u devs are noobs.

• PC

How in the f*** can you possibly deal 37k as Tyra against a Raum? Like I don't think I could even do that badly on purpose playing Tyra and I'm not good with her at all.

Reported.

• @B4TC4V3 said in July Rage Thread:

All you have now is:

• After all that time waiting.. a match with no tank and/or no healer 90% of times
    • TOXICITY
    • Game crashes
      and although I like BUGADINS its unplayable and it stoped in time, u can do all the skins u want or paint walls on maps, its same thing always, repetitive and boring with no new stuff to make it more interesting, same maps and same modes, new champs are not interesting and u keep messing with existing ones.
      So basically less and less BUGADINS and more new games, makes me think I wasted more than 1500hrs in this.. everytime more that feeling of WASTE of time.

I'm personally enjoying Dauntless, Don't Starve Together, and Horizon Zero Dawn. I really haven't been playing Paladins as much lately. The only times I ever get on now is when my duo wants to do ranked.

• @HeartQueen said in July Rage Thread:

@B4TC4V3 said in July Rage Thread:

All you have now is:

• TOXICITY
    • Game crashes

I'm personally enjoying Dauntless, Don't Starve Together, and Horizon Zero Dawn. I really haven't been playing Paladins as much lately. The only times I ever get on now is when my duo wants to do ranked.

Yep, some cool games out there.. Bugadins slowly dying.. but hey, if they cant make their game run properly they dont deserve it.

• [EDITED BY MOD]

@KicsitCsicska You know, naming & shaming.
    But send this screenshot in support ticket. He should get at least a temporary ban.

• @Lukash369 OK, thank you.

• PC

Last night I get a match with a Seris coaching IO. Doesn't say so until we're down 2 points.

WTF, that's what training matches are for.

Game's not opening since I got new laptop a week ago so this is fun 🙂

• i would look at Direct X

• PC

Imagine somebody calling you a small-brain for not banning Dredge of all characters... 🤣

When he's one of the most flank-bait characters in the entire game.

Also a Dredge that did no damage and I was playing flank getting CONSTANTLY 3v1ed: "no flank" 🤣

• @Dusklicious depends on the flank. I have almost zero issue dealing with anything not airborn with Dredge.

Evie and Androxus are really good...
    Buck is decient.

Dredge is a pain on some maps.
    Frog is a solid map to ban him.

• PC

Uhm, that Talus change certainly wasn't a nerf I was DEFINITELY wrong about that... He's going to be, pretty sure, a top 3 flank even on PC.

I think he might even get BANNED now. He kills squishies from FULL in 2 seconds WITHOUT Overcharge up. Granted I didn't actually get to abuse that in any way since I was getting harassed by a high mastery Maeve using Rogue's Gambit... At least that talent takes a pretty high amount of skill to make broken.

• @Dusklicious for people that use pure sustain to keep him alive its a nerf.

for preople like me that play speed build its a buff for sure.

• PC

@Shadowpuppy said in July Rage Thread:

@Dusklicious for people that use pure sustain to keep him alive its a nerf.

Honestly, after doing the numbers, if it is a nerf for them it's not a very big nerf, especially w/o Overcharge active.

Sure, that makes the amount of lifesteal you'll get go down by either roughly 25% at base or 35% with overcharge up, but you'll get this lifesteal more consistently than on live due to the fact both fire faster on PTS. With Overcharge it's a very small and not really particularly noticeable difference, but when you aren't using Overcharge, you'll definitely notice. I did when I first tested him out on PTS.

Honestly, I see it as a buff for them still pre-Overcharge, but post-Overcharge it is a nerf because of the fact Talus can heal for almost 600/sec granted he hits every shot during Overcharge and isn't affected by Caut. Overall, it's not really either a buff or a nerf for full LS builds to be honest.

Also I swear every other game I play Support I get complete idiots on my team and lose simply because they have no idea what they're doing. It's especially bad when I play Corvus... 😒

@Shadowpuppy said in July Rage Thread:

i would look at Direct X

The game launches fine when I'm not connected to the internet, so I don't think it's that.

It's possibly a problem with AntiCheat or my own firewall or something, oh well.

• @Peinzius if your firewall is blocking it you should see it in tje event viewer of wimdows... Go look at whats in there and try the game and see if something pops in there

• PC

"Snipers on Frog Isle are FUN to play against" -> Said no one.

Also fun to get farmed by a Talus and the game after have a cheating Viktor.

As of Edit, I'm on a 7 game loss streak thanks to dumb $#!+ like this

Tech support thinks it's my new laptop's specs which are the problem, which doesn't make much sense since the game runs when the internet's off and it's better than my old one.

😕

• @Dusklicious Just imagine the people who just doesn't even bother, give up, trow and realize they can get away with it mostly on Qualifying / no rank just to screw others