Seris' Cards Tierlist

• If you ever wondered which cards are good for Seris, here's my tierlist:

tierlist

Note: Cards in each tier are ordered from best to worst.

It's sad to see but there's way less cards that are level A and S than it were before season 3.

Card Effects:

• S
      • Umbrail Gait: 8|8% Movement Speed when you have soul stack on an enemy.
      • Blood Pact: 70|70 HPS when healing an ally
      • Veil: 18.75|18.75% Cast time reduction on Shadow Travel
    • A
      • Spirit Leech: Generate 2|2 ammo every 0.5s while healing
      • Fade To Black: 0.8|0.8s Cooldown reduction/lvl on Shadow Travel each time you heal.
    • B
      • Dark Whisper: 8|8% Movement speed while in Shadow Travel
      • Essence Rip: 8|8% Increased healing from Rend Soul
      • Sorceress: 5|5% Ult charge bonus
    • C
      • Wickedness: 0.5|0.5s CD reduction on Rend Soul
      • Revenant: 50|50 additional HP
      • Nether Siphon: 50|50 HPS while in Shadow Travel
    • D
      • Dark Sight: 1|1 Ammo for each soul stack detonated
      • Ebon Dynamo: Gain 2|2 Max ammo
    • F
      • Soul Forge: 2|2 additional units on your AoE heal range
      • Dusk Walker: 0.5|0.5s Cooldown Reduction on Shadow Travel
      • Bane: 1|1% Movement speed for each Soul Stack detonated. Caps at 15%.

Feel free to agree/disagree in the comments.

• PC

I should do one of these for Barik again... Some of the comments I got on my original list really changed a good few of my opinions. Though others were straight-up vitriol, so I'm a bit hesitant.

Though for this one I don't really have enough knowledge about the character to say much although I'm surprised Ebon Dynamo isn't F tier. The card seems like hot trash for Seris.

• @TTraw i dont play her enough to know her cards by picture.

• @Dusklicious said in Seris' Cards Tierlist:

Though for this one I don't really have enough knowledge about the character to say much although I'm surprised Ebon Dynamo isn't F tier. The card seems like hot trash for Seris.

Has some minimal value so it's not F tier. F tier is where everything is literally useless with 0 value.

@Shadowpuppy said in Seris' Cards Tierlist:

@TTraw i dont play her enough to know her cards by picture.

Added descriptions!

• I agree, but Essence Rip is 2 level lower, while Dark Sight and Wickedness are 1 level higher 🙂

• @KicsitCsicska Essence Rip's very solid with the Caut nerf. Even with Caut 3 you get value out of your Q.

Also it makes your Q burst faster and thus it's harder to kill you while you're healing. I was honestly surprised how well it works right now.

• @TTraw When I use Q I recieve max HP in the most cases. This is why I don't think it is that important.

• @KicsitCsicska And how many times you died during your Q? Exactly. Even if you get full hp anyway, this makes your hp go up to max hp 40% faster. I suggest you try it out right now, results were surprisingly good.

• @TTraw I die almost never while I casting Q, coz in risky situations I press F. If I die anyways some bonus heal couldnt help me against a huge burst.

• @KicsitCsicska And with the card maxed you can use your Q too without wasting your F. I see this as enough value to put it in B tier.

• @TTraw Caut is effects to this card unfortunetly (I have tested it), so it won't save me. I never risk. This is why I have this kda.

• Going strictly by winrates at Diamond+ sorted by lower confidence interval:

cards.png

This is assuming specific card levels that have the highest winrate for that card:
    Umbral Gait IV, V
    Veil III, IV
    Spirit Leech I, II
    Essence Rip III, IV
    Ebon Dynamo I, II, III
    Revenant (any)
    Wickedness II, III
    Fade to Black I, II
    Blood Pact III
    Sorceress IV, V

• @TTraw Your A and S tier is my Seris loudout.

• PC

@U1322272759 said in Seris' Cards Tierlist:

Going strictly by winrates at Diamond+ sorted by lower confidence interval:

cards.png

And this is why I don't trust winrates. I know better and I've only played 2 games with her in the past year.

• @Dusklicious said in Seris' Cards Tierlist:

And this is why I don't trust winrates.

I am not sure how much sense winrate by card makes. Assumed it only distinguishes between card in deck and card not in deck. While things like "combined with which talent" or "Filler or 5 points card" are ignored. Lets say spirit leech is a card for damage Seris builds, and damage Seris has high winrates, the card can still be trash for a main healer Seris.