Troll detector (need community help)

• Hi.

I purpose to give to hirez all idea to break trolls.
    I mean real troll, the ones who try kill the game.

How the game can detect a troll ?
    What they do ?

• Stay in spawn but move a little some time to keep connexion.
    • Never fire / never skill or not enought near ennemis to look like real player.
    • Never hit ennemi (or not enough to look like playing)
    • Use skill / fire where there are no ennmi (too many time)
    • Get out the horse near spawn too many time

Add your suggests.
    Have nice days.

• I just use the report function after a match.

• @Cranavis Not like if they could find them sooner that they would replace them in the match your in... People need to report them and dont file reports without typing out the reason. I type out what they did in every report. I have had about 1 message a week with an action taken against a player i reported.

Dont report people for just sucking ass, it ruins the report feature and makes it less valuable...

• @Shadowpuppy said in Troll detector (need community help):

Dont report people for just sucking ass, it ruins the report feature and makes it less valuable...

Since 99% use reports this way it wont make much difference. Reports are for stress relieve and those messages also (I get those too). If you think about how the report system works (producing a few 100,000 reports per day) it's obvious that it has no other function.

• @M3RC3N4RI0 I am pretty sure they dont even bother with the ones where no one types anything. If you cant be bothered to type a line of text why should they bother looking at a player you reported. Put some effort into your reports if you want action.

I dont get complicated, just

player refused to play and would not leave spawn.

• just report them . we have all had it happen .. Hell one Ash asked me for heals in spawn once before the game even started I did vgs for No..as a joke ..well he stayed in spawn the entire game ..lol..

Just be very clear at the end .. tell other team gg.. "however can you please report our "spawn bot" because you might actually get this guy in rank"

if it is rank just say you might get him/her next que!!!..

But no doubt if somebody in spawn for 30 seconds + the game should know just to get rid of him/her ..a bot at least tries to capture or gives the enemy something to shoot at for 2 seconds heh.. but with that .. we have also had the ones that just stay out of spawn shooting and killing ults in the back lines..or running and jumping off the map....

They should not get banned ect.. they secretly should be qued with other ppl with high risk of going afk as well.. or better yet qued into training with bots with actual levels..under the names.. lol.

• Report system is a joke, useless, period.
    Game has so many problems I doubt they care anymore.
    Making skins and some money is their thing but competition has nice games, less buggy and better servers.
    Number of actual nice players playing Paladins is very low, reports is just a formality, games biggest problem is bugs, servers and lack of interest from devs.
    Same maps for years, lame BPs, bugs, lag, crashes, kids that dont even know items, game is making me feel like " wtf am I doing here "..
    They did not bother to improve report system as they not bother to have matchmaking, I rather have matchmaking than better report system.
    But well, really nice games coming out, why play Paladins ?

• @Shadowpuppy said in Troll detector (need community help):

@M3RC3N4RI0 I am pretty sure they dont even bother with the ones where no one types anything. If you cant be bothered to type a line of text why should they bother looking at a player you reported. Put some effort into your reports if you want action.

I dont get complicated, just

player refused to play and would not leave spawn.

Refusing to play is not AFK nor Feeding so is this even against the rules? Are their official rules about what is permitted in game?

@bangs6996 Problem is only that one can report players for AFK who are not AFK. So once this is leaked, I can report players I don't like for whatever reason for AFK, knowing this is effective. Since most reports are for bad play, feeding is probably the most used report button.

• @M3RC3N4RI0 Refusing to play the game is the same as AFK. If you are reporting someone for sucking its not really doing anything. They are not going to bother with a player that gets a few reports here and there. What they are going to look at is when they keep getting whole team reports on a troll that does this often. I am positive that i get reported for dumb shit and i have never been banned.