Heal buffs

• Hi!
    Mal'Damba and Ghrok got heal buffs. But I don't agree with them, because double supporter composition is still meta, and Cauterize is still must pick. These buff will just move the game forward into this healer/caut meta.
    Mal'Damba's healer talents are still way better than his dmg style. While dmg Ghrok is ok, but healer Ghrok realy needs some love.
    So I suggest to DO NOT increase the heal amounts even more. This is what Season 3 about: nerf caut, nerf heals. And think about dear stun Damba, pls!

My ideas for solve their balance problems are:

• Buff Mal'Damba's base kit, in order to buff his dmg style as well. Stun Damba needs even more buffs than healer Damba, we all know (and the Resillance buff nerfs him further more).
    • Buff Ghrok's base kit and nerf his dmg talent, coz the too many bounches makes some cards obligatory with his dmg style.

Concretely: Don't add the Radian Star buffs to these two champions, instead of:

• Increase the snake toss dmg of Damba: 200->400
    • Increase the Health of Ghrok: 2200->2500 (A big, muscular ork receives more health than an average healer)
    • Remove the bonus bounches of Maelstorm

• @KicsitCsicsk I agree!

His ult charge is silly

he gets like 6.5% per shock with the extra bounces
    and then 0.5 per damage tick with a damage tick of 0.1. He gets 5% ult for 1 second of shooting. WTF

He is getting his ult at around 8% per second of combat. lol

• @Shadowpuppy Thank you. But I also mean why buff heals, if caut is still obligatory on max level. Most of the players doesn't even buy anything else before caut3, coz it's that important. Buff heals and make caut even more important makes no sense for me.
    The Mealstorm nerf has been suggested just for doesn't buff dmg Ghrok with the HP buff, only heal Ghrok. He had much more HP with his old HP card. This card has been nerfed, but it still needed in his base kit. He is big and slow...

Anyways I wouldn't stop here. Io's identity is the point capturing with Luna. I wouldn't nerf it. Rather renerf her heal tick from 150 back to 125.

Damba's Snake Pit card is useless. Resillance nerf will make his stun style even weaker. I would make this card increase the stun duration by 0.1s/lvl.

Ying has OP cards for buff her heal. Carry On, Spring Bloom and Brittle are all must picks. I would nerf these for nerf heal healing output and for compensate nerf the cd of Dimensional Link for make the usage of this intresting skill more important, and make the masters of this tricky skill more viable.

Corvus' Grand Design not just gives a solid lifesteal for the allies, but also give him a huge selfheal. I think it's too much heal, and literally everybody uses this card on high level. I would nerf it's scaling to 3%. For the compensation I would give him 20% faster ultimate charge, coz I think this ability is interesting and well designed. It needs brain to use well, so more of it could make a bigger difference between strong and less strong players.

• PC

My ideas for solve their balance problems are:

• Buff Mal'Damba's base kit, in order to buff his dmg style as well. Stun Damba needs even more buffs than healer Damba, we all know (and the Resillance buff nerfs him further more).
    • Buff Ghrok's base kit and nerf his dmg talent, coz the too many bounches makes some cards obligatory with his dmg style.

Concretely: Don't add the Radian Star buffs to these two champions, instead of:

• Increase the snake toss dmg of Damba: 200->400
    • Increase the Health of Ghrok: 2200->2500 (A big, muscular orc receives more health than an average healer)
    • Remove the bonus bounches of Maelstorm
    • Damba's getting a slight buff next patch but it won't help.
    • Grohk is getting an indirect nerf to Maelstrom next patch.

As for the suggestions with what:

• Stun Damba's problem is not the damage of the reload so much as it is the speed it comes out. He has no way to buff his reload speed anymore so the stun is significantly less reliable.
    • Health sustain is literally the last of Grohk's problems. Grover actually has a bigger hurtbox than Grohk does. HOWEVER, that doesn't mean I'm saying that Grohk can't use a buff to Ghost Walk's absurdly long cooldown.
    • With the removal of on-hit effects, I say no to that as well. The on-hit procs no longer affecting deployables makes this of very little issue considering damage Grohk is SUPPOSED to be good against deployables.

Another comment I have is that Grohk does indeed need healing buffs. The meta supports definitely DON'T (unless you count Jenos because he's only viable thanks to Luminary) but Grohk does.

More along the lines of what I think I would suggest:

• Damba:
      Reload Speed decreased by 20% (from 2s to 1.6s), and increase damage from 200 to 300
      Dread Serpent- Now properly fears all enemies in the area, granted they are not behind walls (It doesn't always work properly on live from my limited experience with Damba)

• Grohk:
      Ghost Walk- Cooldown decreased from 15s to 12s.
      Lightning Staff- Damage no longer scales up based on how long you've hit an enemy.
      Spirit's Domain- No longer heals a certain amount of health per second. Instead heals at a value equal to his current DPS. (750/s)

• Ghostwalk needs some CD cooldown mechanic via cards.
    Hugging totem area reduces walk CD.
    Falling below %X (%10-50) HP Reduces walk CD by %40.

Any format of internal reset potential of walk, is a buff for Gale and will resault in a consistant rotation between totem and ghostwalk uptime if conditions are met.

Do away with 3 totems talent...
    Make the two totems have a larger area with slightly longer duration, with base value buff of totem heal.

Totems that healed an extended area around and through terrain was great, I am dissapointed variable totem area was removed as a resault. It ought to return as a stand alone talent for the totem. The current size is just a little underwhelming, an additional totem just feels spammy.

I would prefer a consistant kit rather then a talent that makes it consistant but takes eons to reset all totems.

• Since Damba is the worst healer a Damba buff will not make much difference for the strength of the support class. Grohk may become an attractive double support though. I'd suggest to make his speed card self only. It's also those buff cards, which make double support attractive, like having IO with speed buff, DR and tank-pet plus Jenos for damage buff and CC.