Torvald pocket

• @Shadowpuppy Idk who downvotes all of your comments, it's not me.

Anyways this new idea is also a complete skill rework. Collect them for a new champion concept. And keep the suggestions simple. Evil Mojo does the simpliest changes for fixing the balance.

I like possibles having good and downsides as well, it makes the well usage even harder, so it won't be like playing as Vivian. LMB? LMB. That simple, you know.

Inara's wall is already here for trolls. You can report them later. If you wanna troll your team just go to afk with any champion. +1 possible won't make trolling more usual.

• @KicsitCsicska I hand even noticed the down votes, i do not even really care about down votes anymore. I can be a dick some times maybe i pissed someone off.

• I don't realy understand that everybody gets nrevous when the enemy has a torvald pocket, and nobody like this style to play as pocketer Torvald, neither to play against him, and I write a solution onto the forum and gets zero votes...

• @KicsitCsicska said in Torvald pocket:

I don't realy understand that everybody gets nrevous when the enemy has a torvald pocket, and nobody like this style to play as pocketer Torvald, neither to play against him, and I write a solution onto the forum and gets zero votes...

The bubble style just needs to leave honestly. I think he needs a huge rework. I don't know what they can do honestly. But he just doesn't work now. When he's good, no one wants to go against him. When he sucks, then I literally cringe when some idiot on my team didn't get the memo that Torvald sucks now, so stop playing him in ranked games.

• PC

Frankly, they need to rework at the least his Q entirely. This shield bot playstyle will just never be anything but utter garbage without feeling like absolute $#!+ to play against. Heck even now it feels kind of cheap and Torv is the worst frontline in the entire game even over Atlas.

I would suggest they give him actual Caut and CC protection in his base kit (by giving him an actual shield), and completely get rid of the bubble. It's just a badly designed and very unhealthy mechanic for the game as a whole.

• I have nerf seen a Torvald main. Noone like hime coz of his pocket shield meta. I know this is why he recive no new skins. His lastest skin is from 2017!
    But I'm sure that these talent reworks would push him into the right direction for be a champion who destroys the enemies with the power of runes, not a not just a shield slave.
    His card Winddancer also needs a solid nerf, coz it helps the shielded ally too much.

I have nerf seen a Torvald main.

I found this literally few hours ago:

TorvMain.jpg

They exist, it's just they are as often as Imani mains lol

• @TTraw You won, dude. There is one Torvald main in this game.
    EDIT: I checked his profile. He is actually a Viktor main 😁

He is actually a Viktor main

Dreams shattered, day ruined

• Pocket talents in general are unfun and should be removed. Luninary, Io 15% DR, etc., this makes playing against those flank smurfs even more annoying. The I-am-bad-but-buff-another-champ concept is not good for the gameplay. Much worse than "everyone has to buy caut".