Make all talents available when you purchase the champion

• You have people coming into ranked with small number of champions unlocked and leveled, so you have a guy coming into ranked and playing the worst possible talent for the current meta and visibly ruining the game. You just can’t put more effort to save the game anyway.

I know what you’re gonna say “12 levels isn’t much”, I know. But they don’t know and don’t care.

Moved to Miscellaneous Feedback.

• Buying a Champion along with all talents will not solve anything. It may just cause more confusion and trouble.

If we want a good game, befriend a good player and team up with them in casual. For ranked, the best we can hope for is that our teammates know how to work together as a cohesive team.

• this is only good for smurfs, new players dont need the choice, they need to learn how the champion plays and then they can explore into different techniques

• PC

I don't agree with the OP's reason because we don't want to make the smurfs life so easy. The OP's underlying issue goes back to the extremely low ranked prerequisites.

However, the play time to level a champion from L2 to 8 is quite a bit of extra and makes it so the player likely has less play time on the 3rd talent.

What if the 3rd talent was say level 4 instead of 8?

• @crocoyes6 said in Make all talents available when you purchase the champion:

this is only good for smurfs, new players dont need the choice, they need to learn how the champion plays and then they can explore into different techniques

Also players who are no smurfs or newbies play new champions now and then.