Primary fire ranking list - All Champions (Darkness & Dragons)

• DPS2.jpeg

I had to take all measurements by myself in the Shooting Range because the official Paladins Wiki is quite incomplete and inconsistent, so there might be some numbers that are not the same as the ones shown in the Wiki but I tried to be as accurate as possible. Also, I wanted to include Projectile Speed and Accuracy in the data, but I had to no way to measure them. This and the fact that I had to make various accomodations to be able to make the list, such as ignoring weapons passive properties (e.g. Fernando's burn or Grohk's damage increase) and the rest of each Champion's kit, means that this isn't an absolute tier list, mostly an indicative ranking with general overall validity.
    (In case anyone's confused with some of the data, it's probably because of this. Ask me below for clarifications)

• Wow, lots of work. Atlas dps is wrong. 535 is uncharged while 357 is probably charged. Viktor burst mode (his go to talent) might be interesting to add. Maybe other dps changing Talents like Khan Storm of Bullets and Jenos Binary Star.

• @M3RC3N4RI0 If you mean Atlas' uncharged stat, I only considered a single projectile from the shot, because unlike other "shotgun" characters (Barick, Buck,...) it was much harder to consistently hit a certain number of projectiles and get a consistent measurement, so I went for the minimum possible (the "Charged" data is correct though).
    I did consider including Talents in the list, but there's so many of them that affect primary fire (Androxus, Ash, Barik, Buck, Drogoz, Cassie, Grover, Jenos, Khan, Lex, Lian, Maeve, Pip, Sha Lin, Viktor, Vivian, Willo, Ying and Zhin, all of them technically have one) , plus to be coherent I would have had to also include passives (e.g. Furia's Wrath, Moji's marks,...) and abilities (e.g. Overcharge, Combat Trance, Hunter's Mark...), but it would have been so much more work. I'll have to remake the list after the Radiant Stars update, so for this time I decided to get away with not including all those things.

• @SomeGuySomeWhere I doubt the charged data is correct. I tried at shooting range, Atlas needs over 10 seconds to fire 5 times. That's 5*750=3750 damage or 375 dps. That's far from 535. That's the 750(max) /1.4s from the wiki, but there is a past fire animation time.

Bonus damage that works under special circumstances like hitting the head does not count as dps. So most champs you listed have no dps changing Talent.

• @M3RC3N4RI0 said in Primary fire ranking list - All Champions (Darkness & Dragons):

@SomeGuySomeWhere
    there is a past fire animation time.

You're right, I didn't think of that. Next time I'll update the list I'll include it.

Bonus damage that works under special circumstances like hitting the head does not count as dps. So most champs you listed have no dps changing Talent.

Are you referring to Chain Reaction, Exaction, Big Game, Over the Moon, Steady Aim, Precision, Cat Burglar, Catalyst, Soul Collector, Opportunity in Chaos, Blastflower and Focusing Lens ? Yes, their effects only activate only under the right circustamces, but if I want to include absolutely everything I think I should put them in too (kinda like how Zhin has entries for his heavy and light swings only)