About the recolored skins in the new battlepass

• This is all my opinion so many people might disagree with me. I personally hate the recolored skins.

First of all in the end i end up using the regular skin because it looks more natural. Secondly when i recieve the regular skin i want to play this champion and see how it looks but when i recieve a recolor i dont feel anything like that. In my opinion they also make the regular skin feel not so special. If anything they make me not wanting to play with the skin.

Instead of making 7 different recolors for each skin you can spend that time creating a new original skin. I'd be much happier if i recieve 5 original skins instead of 4 original skins and 28 recolors.

Thank you and have a great day.

• @Knifsy said in About the recolored skins in the new battlepass:

Instead of making 7 different recolors for each skin you can spend that time creating a new original skin.

Recoloring a skin takes much less time than making an original one from scratch. I get where you're coming from, but evidently they don't have the time to make 8 new skins every battlepass, that's why there're always recolors.

• I am annoyed that I have to store the data for a heap of bullshit looking character skins that ruin the medieval fantasy vibe of the game for a few cheap laughs.
    Just give me one skin file with editable colour regions and make legendary skins worth their new bogas price tag and grind.

I just want them to stick to lore skins. There are still characters without one.
    But apparently they can have all manner of anime, joke skins and dress ups...

If they can't take themselves seriously most of the time, I will remain seriously disinterested in their skins.

• @AYYDIMITRI i am not getting the battle pass because i. dont want 7 of the same skin.