August Happy Thread

@TTraw Probably such skins will be very rare. However, this move will make that more players want to do daily quests every day.

• PC

Term OP.

Term OP Yah.jpg

Terminus isn't OP at all.jpg

Term OP Nah men.jpg

Knockback Cassie OP.

Dayyyum.jpg

Dayyum.jpg

Dayum.jpg

• @TTraw said in August Happy Thread:

@Lukash369 I dont understand why they give them away for so cheap... This can hurt their budget by a lot imo.

They should have done it like Dauntless did theirs. Basically, Dauntless has a separate currency for the bounty store called vault coins. So regular currency is platinum for buying the battle pass. Gold is used to craft potions in game if you don't have the materials. Vault coins are basically give 150 in the battle pass (50 in the free and 100 in the paid). After you complete the battle pass, you earn 1 vault coin if you have the free pass and 5 if you have the paid battle pass. They have a separate shop for vault coins. If you have the elite battle pass, you can buy an entire skin for 500 vault coins, and a hunt arrival for about 250 vault coins. You have to buy the battle pass though.

I think Paladins should have done something similar. Like you get 25 bounty coins in the free pass and 50 in the purchased one. Then have items like: emotes, mvp poses, and rare or more common skins such as: Alley Cat Maeve, Dream Hack Maeve, Viceroy Willo, etc. Emotes for 25 coins, and the free skins for like 100 coins. The paid part should include the skins that are epic should as Mad Scientist Pip, DayWalker Vivian, Reaver Viktor, etc for 250 bounty coins.

This will retain players after they completed the battle pass. The currency will pass on, so it encourages them to keep playing and stacking them. Better skins on the paid side, so it encourages them to buy the battlepass.

• PC

Even Tinkerin Barik can be not too bad in the right hands. Even when they use it to make a dumb meme.

TiNkeRiN sUcKs.jpg

TiNkeRiN fAt CaRdIo Is A bAd MeMe.jpg

• I just realised, that I can watch the average stats in each matches on paladins.guru 😀
    What are your main's average stats in this season? 🙃
    serisaverage1.PNG

• PC

@KicsitCsicska said in August Happy Thread:

I just realised, that I can watch the average stats in each matches on paladins.guru 😀
    What are your main's average stats in this season? 🙃
    serisaverage1.PNG

Barik AVG Stats.jpg

Not quite as easy to rack up a high KDA maining a tank especially compared to a character that can easily get high KDAs when played capably and especially by a main.

EDIT: Original post was overall not just this season.

• @KicsitCsicska I cri evrytime. Yours are so much better than mine

• Anyone noticed how fast Nando charges ult now? I literally buy Morale Boost on this thing.

I sometimes use it twice on Overtime and still end up having like 60% for next round. This is actually ridiculous.

Buff his burn dmg by 50/s and increase its duration by 0.5 and he dam perfect to me.

• @TTraw said in August Happy Thread:

@KicsitCsicska I cri evrytime. Yours are so much better than mine

But you heals more generally, and you are better as Imani 😉
    If I buy a new computer and play above 60 fps I will try out dps champions again 😇

• PC

@Dusklicious

This is interesting. I sorted by DPM. Odd.. You're a Barik main yet my stats are almost identical to yours.

My Maeve DPM is up there with three of my damagers (mostly Cat Burgler) - damn, I need to play Maeve more.

avgstats.jpg

• PC

@Vaporized said in August Happy Thread:

@Dusklicious

This is interesting. I sorted by DPM. Odd.. You're a Barik main yet my stats are almost identical to yours.

My Maeve DPM is up there with three of my damagers (mostly Cat Burgler) - damn, I need to play Maeve more.

avgstats.jpg

Those were my average stats overall... I forgot to filter it for this season.

• PC

@Dusklicious Mine is lifetime also on my "fake smurf" account so it doesn't even matter either way on that account. I filtered yours and yeah it's better than mine - as expected. I also looked at my son's stats and I'm like damn, I should quit. He's got more DPM with Inara than my Tyra. He's got 9k on Koga... WTF

• Watch the damage 😎
    20200806211431_1.jpg
    (Also top heals)

• PC

@TTraw said in August Happy Thread:

@KicsitCsicska I cri evrytime. Yours are so much better than mine

My stats are the worst here I think

• PC

Uhm I don't think Term should do this much damage.

OK Term should NOT do this kind of damage.jpg

Term does too much damage.jpg

• That's it. I am getting Atlas to at least lvl 50. This will be rough road but at least fun one for a change.

Wished that Unstable Fissure was a good talent. I hate Wall's 21s CD and hate slow projectile of Deja Vu.

• PC

@Vaporized

sorting by dpm is interesting, looks like my playstyle with maeve is way more flanky than other people, I deal too low dpm. The koga one from your son is probably because of few matches. look at mine: vivian and talus have boosted dpm because I've used them few times this season. I think gms are around 8k dpm as damage dealers.

71b101a3-7137-416f-88cb-3cf847756d3d-image.png

• PC

@Vaporized said in August Happy Thread:

@Dusklicious

avgstats.jpg

Sorting by DPM, I come up with something like this:

DPM sorted.jpg

Though I feel like DPM isn't a great metric to sort by considering you'll naturally have a larger amount in TDM than other modes, and also being that the highest champion with over 20 matches is Viktor, who isn't even in the top 5. Also my Furia number is relatively high because I experimented with Damage Furia. It didn't go very well.

• PC

@Dusklicious happened similar to my vivian and talus games with your top 3. Just a few good matches and the dpm goes insane. Your most reliable stats I thinks are viktor, kinessa, barik, androxus, talus, raum, terminus and ash just by the number of games. You seem to be playing pretty solid on viktor as dps.