• Watch the damage 😎
    20200806211431_1.jpg
    (Also top heals)

• PC

@TTraw said in August Happy Thread:

@KicsitCsicska I cri evrytime. Yours are so much better than mine

My stats are the worst here I think

• PC

Uhm I don't think Term should do this much damage.

OK Term should NOT do this kind of damage.jpg

Term does too much damage.jpg

• That's it. I am getting Atlas to at least lvl 50. This will be rough road but at least fun one for a change.

Wished that Unstable Fissure was a good talent. I hate Wall's 21s CD and hate slow projectile of Deja Vu.

• PC

@Vaporized

sorting by dpm is interesting, looks like my playstyle with maeve is way more flanky than other people, I deal too low dpm. The koga one from your son is probably because of few matches. look at mine: vivian and talus have boosted dpm because I've used them few times this season. I think gms are around 8k dpm as damage dealers.

71b101a3-7137-416f-88cb-3cf847756d3d-image.png

• PC

@Vaporized said in August Happy Thread:

@Dusklicious

This is interesting. I sorted by DPM. Odd.. You're a Barik main yet my stats are almost identical to yours.

My Maeve DPM is up there with three of my damagers (mostly Cat Burgler) - damn, I need to play Maeve more.

avgstats.jpg

Sorting by DPM, I come up with something like this:

DPM sorted.jpg

Though I feel like DPM isn't a great metric to sort by considering you'll naturally have a larger amount in TDM than other modes, and also being that the highest champion with over 20 matches is Viktor, who isn't even in the top 5. Also my Furia number is relatively high because I experimented with Damage Furia. It didn't go very well.

• PC

@Dusklicious happened similar to my vivian and talus games with your top 3. Just a few good matches and the dpm goes insane. Your most reliable stats I thinks are viktor, kinessa, barik, androxus, talus, raum, terminus and ash just by the number of games. You seem to be playing pretty solid on viktor as dps.

• PC

@ShogunPukin said in August Happy Thread:

@Dusklicious happened similar to my vivian and talus games with your top 3. Just a few good matches and the dpm goes insane. Your most reliable stats I thinks are viktor, kinessa, barik, androxus, talus, raum, terminus and ash just by the number of games.

You seem to be playing pretty solid on viktor as dps.

Pretty much. It's even more extreme with winrates. My highest winrate champion is Bomb King (65% or something like that) and I only played 23 mostly bad matches with him where I got mostly terrible KDAs and damage.

Viktor is an easy DPS to do well with honestly. He's my main secondary for DPS along with Talus (and I've picked up Cassie too recently because she's pretty braindead easy to do well with), Grover/Corvus are for healing. My Nessa stats aren't too bad, but I end up losing a lot of games and it really upsets me.

• PC

@Dusklicious I rarely play anything but siege so minimal effect.

• PC

@ShogunPukin Mine is all casual siege except 5 ranked from 3.3. I don't have a ton of Maeve matches so it's not really a valid metric compared to say Tyra where I have a pretty good sample size. Depends on the match how flanking goes.

It's tough to look at my son's stats. He doesn't play very consistently and most of it is ranked.

• Casuals has been better. More people might be playing due to the battlepass being new. But also, due to the challenges and skin flexing, people are actually playing champions other than the hitscans that get pocketed. There have been some pocket comps, but for the most part, people are doing the challenges for Io and Corvus, so it isn't as many people picking them just to pocket.

• PC

Nando can carry even after AFKing. Also Ying was pretty good.

Geeg.jpg

Nando carry AFTER AFK.jpg

bot got chronos lol.jpg

Also Barik can carry even against high level players (Their Koa).

Barik Main carries games.jpg

Barik hard carry v Streamer.jpg

KingDusk roasted by Barik main.jpg

• PC

Booby trap is more fun than Chaos and still does decent damage. Funny is the enemy called IO stupid yet she was the best of the lot. Buck wasn't a bot either.

20200809180026_1.jpg

• PC

Happy only because winning. Lot of stomps. Today I'm waiting around 2 minutes to get a match. Isn't this near peak player time of day on the NA server?

20200810133833_1.jpg

• PC

"damn Barik wtf"

lol.jpg

wtf is right lol.jpg

Barik destruction.jpg

16 minutes of Barik Main at work.jpg

• Had some great games overall, even when I did lose. lol.

PS_Messages_20200809_214451_2_resized.jpg

Ruckus and I carried this game. I do have sympathy for "need healing!" that supports get spammed, but they need to understand how hard it is to carry without healing.

PS_Messages_20200810_160739_2_resized.jpg

PS_Messages_20200810_160745_2_resized.jpg

Got Lian to level 50 today. You win some and you lose some, but I had fun.

• PC

Did anyone say solo tank Barik isn't viable?

yeep.jpg

BaRiK sOlO tAnK iSnT vIaBlE.jpg

BaRiK CaNt SoLo.jpg

I don't play 1400+ games of him for nothing. Almost a 4-0 by the way.

• PC

EDIT: Extra sauce.

Mastery 15 Seris saucing.jpg

Noob Seris sauce.jpg

Seris Noob.jpg

I think I may have found the secret to making Unstable Fissure kind of work...

• PC

@Dusklicious First Seris match in a while the other day. Heal power with MR is up there - 17 minutes. Relying on the support to be the primary caut applier doesn't always work out - especially when there is a sniper, sha and a decent pest Evie.

seris.jpg

This one - I'm the winning Seris - also MR - 20 minutes. Their Furia was top dmg on their team with Cherish 🙂 Looks like my team spent a ton of firepower on Khan - Khan looks like a Raum in the taken column.

seris2.jpg

• PC

Quad tank is a thing that can work.

Killer Quad Tank.jpg

GG Quad Tank OP.jpg

GG Quad Tank.jpg