August Rage Thread

• The funny thing about those matches is that you lose maximum TP for this, the matchmaker expressing by this that you should have won this, because your team was better than the other.

Bild Text

• PS_Messages_20200803_052316_2_resized.jpg

"Why don't people like to tank?" Because of support players like this fucking Furia! She literally went Exterminate as the solo support. I really hate support players like her, I really do.

• PC

Tyra match on Bazaar - 14 minute match. Might be record damage for me in that time frame. Classic case of doing useless damage - requires follow up by you know...teammates. Lian can't fight off a Zhin? Lex.. AFK, crashed or something. Seris can't shoot? It's not like you can miss three large targets. Shit like this the whole day.

tyra.jpg

• PC

Nessa said lost bc no flank.jpg

Our Kinessa: "We lost bc no flank"

No we lost bc we had a Nessa who can't aim, a Damba who has zero understanding of how to position as a support, and an Inara who's a terrible point tank who rushed point and ended up with no objective time because of that... THANKFULLY, our Lian had a brain, but... Everyone else? Nope. Blame everyone else for the fact you either have absolutely no idea what you're doing or you're inting.

Can we please fix the bug that sometimes causes Corvus to be stuck in certain ceilings for the entire game if he uses his F in the wrong spot (most notably on the lower level of Marauder's Port)? Or at least add a kill bind? Don't appreciate giving people free wins like that... Or getting them like that either. I even think I know HOW it happens too.

• PC

1st match in a few days and I get a stupid bot from the start - Seris. Why do I bother playing?

20200804203650_1.jpg

• PC

So there's a waste of space spamming the forums with toxic troll posts. 😡

Also played one bot match of Evie and I already feel the carpal tunnel. Respectably difficult character to really get decent with, but it is annoying and almost painful to have to make your arm spasm every 10 seconds or so. Also did like half or even a third of the output I usually do with other DPS champions. There's a reason quite a few people say she or Damba's the hardest character to learn.

• Weak people...

Imagine being that crybaby.
    Ranting to a games forum community about a ban.
    While also admitting to be a fuckwit.

To vent about ones own lack of brain and spine...
    Makes one assume if they are some sort of jellyfish...

• Ugh why we do we have to have 5 cards in loadout. I would just get Veil, UGait and BPact all on 5 and call it a day.

• PC

Why is it that 75% of DPS players that instalock have no idea how to play the game at all let alone the $#!+ they lock in?

I just had a Mastery 60 Koga play like they legitimately just installed the game 5 minutes ago. Of course these idiots instalock characters they can't even remotely play in actual games, and I'm forced to play support for the morons and suffer. F*** most of these morons did 10k damage in a WHOLE GAME.

• PC

@Dusklicious said in August Rage Thread:

Also played one bot match of Evie and I already feel the carpal tunnel. Respectably difficult character to really get decent with, but it is annoying and almost painful to have to make your arm spasm every 10 seconds or so. Also did like half or even a third of the output I usually do with other DPS champions. There's a reason quite a few people say she or Damba's the hardest character to learn.

@AYYDIMITRI said in August Rage Thread:

Weak people...

Dont know what happened because the post was already deleted but holy shit 13 dislikes in a single post.

• @ShogunPukin
    In short, just another.... "THE FUCK YOU, I PAY MONEY, LET ME ABUSE PEOPLE..." Type thread that appears every now and then.

Free game, all sorts play it.
    Even ones with little humility.

I tire of the general salty attitude of entitled casual gamers like that kind.
    Imagine playing a team game where you bring down the morale of your party by being insipid.

Those who cannot play with others and feel the need to smear shit wherever they please, are not really proving themselves of a maturity passed toilet training are they.

Its not hard to rock up into battle like, act like a living legend, and brighten up every bodies day.

• PC

@ShogunPukin said in August Rage Thread:

@Dusklicious said in August Rage Thread:

@AYYDIMITRI said in August Rage Thread:

Weak people...

Dont know what happened because the post was already deleted but holy shit 13 dislikes in a single post.

Yeah because I've reported every single one of their posts.

• I was thinking that this time we will have normal and not annoying AF challenges in the BP but i was wrong...
    why the hell someone will want to make 25!!!! TWENTY FIVE kills with inara's ult? an ultimate that takes like two seconds to wind up and only does 500 damage? Great job, send regards to the guy that decided to put this. Even in bot match you will have always someone to steal the kill. It will be less annoying if u want from us to kill the enemy after 3seconds for example after the ult or to want this but 5 or 10 times max. For at least 3rd time i Will say that if you want someone to complete all your challenges my dear Evil Mojo at least give them better reward in the end!!! Not that useless titles.

• PC

Don't you just love it when you're solo tanking with a solo healer that goes for frags instead of healing you? You still get top damage while dying several times waiting on heals you get 4 times in a whole game. Of course to add on top of that you have the toxic Andro spamming need healing and feeding.

Also Steam being down is nice. Time to just stew about how outraged I am about Rogue Company being an Epic timed exclusive on PC. 😡 Hi-Rez isn't just putting their own spin on other titles anymore, they're now putting their own spin on 2K's greed!

• @Dusklicious said in August Rage Thread:

Why the f*** do I have to deal with throwers every 3-ish games? So sick of it. This isn't just a this patch thing, this is a every patch since 3.1 thing.

Also the toxicity has gotten to the point where calling it absurd is a complement. 😡

Well, most likely people who get crashed and can't come back or are too fed up to do it. I get a crash every 4~5 matches and sometimes several times a match. There's been times when i play with a friend and they crash but when they attempt log back they're in the lobby while there's a bot playing in the match with me. Frustrating, i tell you.

• PC

Frog Isle is a well-designed map. 🙃 Totally doesn't need a redesign.

• PC

@Dusklicious

It's got issues... I'm usually Tiberius on this map and the friggin leap doesn't leap 50% of the time and I almost always get stuck on something. It comes up way too often in the rotation - it's not even close to random. Tired of the snipers too. Last one was double sniper and half the team just rage quit.

The map should be renamed to Camper Isle.

• PC

@Vaporized It desperately needs another flank route that actually works for more than just Andro and Maeve.

• PC

@Dusklicious Wouldn't hurt but the other issues need to be fixed too.

• What do you think about this bounties? Honestly it's not perfect at all...I prefer some kind of free skins like before (mixer awards or VIP store or 30 challenges for diamond chest) because there I am able to choose the skin i don't have and I like. Or at least to win some skin in first place. Now they put out I believe 4th skin which I have.
    So basically I can't win free skin even I have 33+ bounty points already. The other problem is the timing and the quantity. For example when some users have one or two skins they still collect points and after one or two days they instant unlock the new skin which they don't have and it's not fear for the new players or people that can't sit in paladins 24/7 because they join and see the "sold out" title. So for me it's not so well balanced.
    It's just really strange that format I think it can be better. For example if I have points but I owned one, or two skins in a row to have the possibility to roll out and exchange with other skin for example? Or to unlock something else... I don't think that this format now satisfies all players...