August Rage Thread

• @Vaporized Trust me, I know the feeling.

• PC

Imagine getting whined and b****ed at for banning the RIGHT character, that everyone with a brain bans in ranked... 🤣

Seriously, Corvus and Jenos are always banned in most comp games I've played with Dia+ players. ALWAYS. And it shouldn't be hard to see why that is. If that somehow makes me an idiot, then its also opposite day and my username is NerdyLuigi (which it's not of course).

D@mn toxic idiots make drafting way harder than it needs to be.

Also have to love how every youtube commentor thinks Evie is somehow broken when she's legitimately one of the worst flanks in the game right now. Only people that can make her work are either really, really good or main her. And somebody's even trying to argue she is a high damage flank... Wow, they must have forgot to put in their brain this morning, and just reverted to how stuff was 2 f***ing years ago or something when Evie was actually as good as they say she is, and even then her damage output was still a weak point. Also Evie being somehow in some demented way better than Maeve at literally everything is perhaps the most ridiculous thing I've ever read.

Imagine giving away Nessa on frog, first picking SERIS, and then saying your team is trash because you did nothing to help them. Also letting both pockets through is a f***ing MISTAKE. Also f*** smurfs, especially when there's more than 1 on a team.

• PC

@Dusklicious Speaking of toxic... Just finished a game and the enemy started the toxic chat fest after they lost. Our front was a bit toxic to our flank which did far better job than the enemy flank. First time I've seen it like this in a while.

• Have you ever wished to feel the fantastic sensation of stroboscopic lights flashing straight into your eyes ?
    Have you ever wondered what would be like to look at a seizure inducing screen ?
    Well, lucky people, worry no more !
    From now on, Paladins™️ has just the thing for you !
    Just launch the game, enter any match and one time out of three you'll be welcomed by a free trial our patented EpilepticLaunchScreen®️.
    Yes, you heard correctly: it's absolutely easy to access and completely free ! Our product is totally braindead to use and after a couple of times you might be too !
    Sometimes after a 5+ minutes long session of EpilepticLaunchScreen®️ you might even be able to play a fun minigame included with the product, provided you know how to unlock the f****d up UI.
    Wow, what a deal !
    Farewell wishes of experiencing foaming mouths, rolling eyes and spasms, today you may have them from real, only with Paladins™️.
    Thank you, EpilepticLaunchScreen®️ for being the right product we've all always dreamt of !

I love this game but, seriously, how do they manage to mess up every single patch, introducing new bugs in features that weren't even meant to be changed in the update ?

• PC

@SomeGuySomeWhere You don't like the flashing frames? Seriously, how they f'd this up when it was fine last patch is beyond me.

• @Vaporized said in August Rage Thread:

@SomeGuySomeWhere You don't like the flashing frames?

No, I love them ! XD

• PC

Why do I have to play twice with the same toxic premade that afk in round 2 if things go wrong. Also one of them apparently was focused the entire game by the whole enemy team when I'm zoning 3 of them as atlas with help of my support. He said that I should go for strix, I go so I can stop hearing him crying but then the team gets wiped before I manage to find him and says wtf are you doing atlas. How do I manage to get these low quality matches if the last 30 days I probably played like 10 matches. The best part is that they go afk to preserve their "kda".

• PC

Is it just me or is it the worse a flank is, the better they think they are? I just had the worst Zhin ever blaming everyone else for the fact they had no idea how to flank a f***ing nessa that was free... F*** I'm a better flank, and it's my worst role... 😡

This split's ranked is 100% the worst it's ever been... At least 50% of my losses are due to incompetent teammates.... Bad bans, dredge instalocks, inting and blaming the rest of their team, teammates who go out of their way to make it IMPOSSIBLE to work with them... Too much f***ing throwing... 😠

• @ShogunPukin said in August Rage Thread:

Why do I have to play twice with the same toxic premade that afk in round 2 if things go wrong. Also one of them apparently was focused the entire game by the whole enemy team when I'm zoning 3 of them as atlas with help of my support. He said that I should go for strix, I go so I can stop hearing him crying but then the team gets wiped before I manage to find him and says wtf are you doing atlas. How do I manage to get these low quality matches if the last 30 days I probably played like 10 matches. The best part is that they go afk to preserve their "kda".

I played ranked with the most toxic Inara player yesterday. "Ash, get bulldozer to counter Barik!" I get bulldozer. "Ash, the Skye!" I get illuminate. "Ash, I'm getting destroyed by a Viktor!" People basically expect people to deal with everyone. No one actually knows what they're supposed to do, and no one wants to admit that they were outdrafted and that the enemy team was simply better. They just want to look at someone/people to blame.

• PC

@ShogunPukin said in August Rage Thread:

Yep, I get a lot of teammates like that. It's like they expect you to do everything for them... So tired of people that think tanks have to do everything. Support players that think the point tank should protect them from everything, Damage players that think the point tank should somehow do their job in pressuring, flank players that just blame everyone else for their problems because they need everyone to do everything for them on the flank... None of the above are what a point tank should be doing during a cap... Oh and also I've had to point and off-tank at the same time quite often. 😒

Almost as dumb as your average YouTube commentor that thinks Evie is the best flanker in the game (actually IMHO she's in the bottom third of the cast right now), which hasn't been true in ages... 😆 And apparently reminding them of that fact somehow makes YOU an idiot to them. Of course they only say this because somebody else who's spouting nonsense told them, remember when it was only Bird that would say things that made no sense... Now AndrewChicken does the same thing putting Imani as the second worst character in the game, and I've seen Torvald as a mid-tier... Also people scream and holler about Atlas being way better than he actually is, because clearly both of his changes are massive enough to make a character that was bottom 3 in the game into a consistently good off-tank. Also you have the people that trust arbitrary measurements that mean nothing without context... No names of course...

• PC

If you instalock a DPS last pick when your team doesn't have a support, you should stop playing ranked... Had a Moji in my last draft doing that after I'd picked Term second tank (definitely necessary ofc especially when your first tank is a f***ing mastery 0 Khan that only speaks Japanese, ON THE NA SERVER)...

And I'm the one who gets punished for other people throwing matches...?

• I am really annoying from this bounty store...another new day, another skin that I have. These bounty points start to become useless now I have 80 and they will be at least 100 till they put another skin. How long this will continue anyway? And how they decide which skin to put there anyway? for example I can bought some skin yesterday and today they give it away for free? I will be pretty frustrated for that. Do we have some topic about that "store" that we can follow and suggest improvements? Cause this format has so many problems...

@fedushev Have you seen the unofficial skin list from the bounty store? 👀

• @Lukash369 Hey, no I'm not. Would you give me a link? And if it's not official who made it and is it correct since now?

• When you play against viktor:
    20200814000801_1.jpg
    When you play with Viktor:
    20200814000803_1.jpg

• @Lukash369 thank you...i think I have more than the half....if this is true I won't spend a penny for a skin. they will give a lot of skins wow... :)) so this list is not in some order but still a good suggestion. thanks!

• Khan, whats wrong with you?
    Khan.PNG
    22% winrate after 31 matches? Why he cannot win?

• PC

@KicsitCsicska said in August Rage Thread:

Khan, whats wrong with you?
    Khan.PNG
    22% winrate after 31 matches? Why he cannot win?

Well he was pretty solid last patch, but only because Vortex Grip was so strong... Now he's pretty much just situationally viable on better maps, but even then how not bad it is depends on if you have to buy Resilience or you can just buy Morale Boost second (as quite literally the only actually good part of his kit is his ult). Had a 52% WR with him this season before this patch went live and now, it's down to 49%...

I think I have just encountered the worst and most toxic Seris I've ever seen... Runs agony, dies nonstop without doing anything, complains that her team wasn't there for her because she abandoned them... 2/10/11, 23k damage, 30k heals for an entire match, and apparently that's somehow our fault that she was so obviously inting.

• PC

@Dusklicious Feeder Cassie... Damba and Moji bot 🙂

20200814210344_1.jpg

A masters Cassie. We got demolished.

20200814211145_1.jpg