August Rage Thread

• PC

@Vaporized said in August Rage Thread:

@Dusklicious Feeder Cassie... Damba and Moji bot 🙂

20200814210344_1.jpg

No idea that Tyra was you. 😆

But yeah the Moji was a bot, my team wasn't grouping, and I f***ing hate playing Cassie into Vivian omw. I could barely do anything most of the game. When I could I was straight-up nuking Raum. Between the Andro playing too aggressively, Furia running Beam into solo tank and barely healing me... Ugh. Still managed top damage on the team though. And the next game I get a 4-stack of throwers that somehow lose into a team of new players and do no damage or healing. Ugh.

• PC

@Dusklicious I didn't notice your name until the match has over 🙂 You don't have to tell me how it is - stuff happens. Bot Damba heals a lot don't you think? One of the worst bots - they need to do better.

• PC

@Dusklicious I didn't notice your name until the match has over 🙂 You don't have to tell me how it is - stuff happens. Bot Damba heals a lot don't you think? One of the worst bots - they need to do better.

True, but Vivian is still BS.

• PC

@Dusklicious Wasn't that a Booby Trap Vivian? IMO, it's not as BS. I'll have to check. Edit: yes, BT

Edit: At least you didn't have to hear the VHS spam.. Even after I said Damba was a bot. VHS, VHS, VHS...

• PC

@Dusklicious Something else, I'm pretty sure that moji is using gamepad(ps4). I have cross play off. Maybe he's trying to KBM in gamepad matches or something. Also that match was right after I had a match glitch - both teams had picked and then it was cancelled.

• PC

Wow... And to know for a fact this Maeve was not a bot...

Maeve was not a bot....jpg

Not a bot maeve.jpg

So much f***ing inting going on, and so little being done about it... 😒

• txc.png
    This two spent the whole game hunting me down and taunting after every single kill. At first I thought they were doing some BP challenge so, as annoying as it was, I didn't think to it too much. Then in the after-match lobby they started trash-talking me ("trash koa", "u mad", "get recked", etc.) so I thought they were people I had somehow pissed off in a previous match and, as frustrating as it was, I played it cool and just agreed that they gave me a hard time, gg, etc. But then, seeing as I wasn't falling for the bait, they ADMITTED they were just trying to tilt me (as shown in the screenshot) and then proceeded to trash-talk our Ying too, for no reason, to the point that even their own teammates called them out for being toxic.
    HOW SHITTY CAN YOU BE TO HARASS AND ANNOY A COMPLETE STRANGER ON AN ONLINE GAME JUST FOR YOUR OWN AMUSEMENT ?
    I obviously reported them but now I'm posting this because I really WANT people to see this and them getting properly punished. I could understant harassing someone because you're mad with them, even though you shouldn't do it anyway, but this behaviour is unnaccetable...

• Why Corvus sucks still so hard? Watch, he has more deaths than Seris, even tho i played him way less...
    corvusvsseris.PNG

• PC

My Barik winrate this season is much sadder than it deserves to be. That 55 should be a 57 at least.
    Sad winrate.jpg

@KicsitCsicska To be fair Seris has a really high amount of survivability for a support.

The Lex and the Furia this game were unbearably bad. The former was also toxic and the latter also left mid-way through because they clearly couldn't handle the f***ing fact that because they did so little for the team, we were losing the game... Seriously, I get players like this ALL THE F***ING TIME and nothing happens to them when I report them... $#!+ like this is why I don't see how they could do such a poor job of filtering out these kinds of f***ing $#!+heads... The Lex is far worse IMHO though because A) their username was terrible enough to report them on by itself and B) HE BOUGHT ONLY CAUT 1 AND COMPLAINED ABOUT HEALING. INSTEAD THIS IDIOT BOUGHT CHRONOS ON LEX... Seriously though I hope the Lex gets banned. Ought to be missing more than 1 thing now...

Seris Pain and Sufffering.jpg

Seris Pain and Suffering.jpg

Lex and Furia reported btw.jpg

• PC

Fix the friggin Imani weapon lockout bug!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• PC

Stop giving me throwing teammates and making me pay the price for their idiocy. Please MM. My winrates have suffered enough. EDIT: And the MM Gods answer and give me stomp wins. OK.

"Talus melts Ruckus" - Toxic Lian rushing Illuminate into two healers, neither of which were Seris.

Actually in my experience, no he really doesn't. Definitely not when the Ruckus is being healed...

• PC

@Dusklicious I played 23 matches yesterday. ELO is now ~1670 - a net increase.

Some trash like this:

20200816132439_1.jpg

I beat your feeder cassie 🙂 I capped once. In my defense Evie went afk (claimed wifi problems) so I went flanking. I get a solo quadra while defending the enemy push and we still couldn't keep them from regrouping and finishing the push.

• PC

So much for my ELO... massive lose streak.

What's with this? I was in the circle. Seen this so many times.

20200816150048_1.jpg

Look at this thrower - see comments.

20200816141543_1.jpg

• PC

You know I don't think the world would miss anyone toxic enough to think that all healers have crossmap heals on no cooldown. I honestly think people this f***ing moronic ought to just collectively jump off a cliff for the sake of not only this game but the entire human race with their IQ less than their young-@$$ age, bet you most of them are probably f***ing 12.

If Evil Mojo took this issue as seriously as they should, I wouldn't have to deal with people that make playing this game beyond painful sometimes.

• @Dusklicious said in August Rage Thread:

If you instalock a DPS last pick when your team doesn't have a support, you should stop playing ranked... Had a Moji in my last draft doing that after I'd picked Term second tank (definitely necessary ofc especially when your first tank is a f***ing mastery 0 Khan that only speaks Japanese, ON THE NA SERVER)...

And I'm the one who gets punished for other people throwing matches...?

"OMG Dusklicious! You're TAHXIC! People should be able to throw as many ranked games as possible!!1!!1" - Most Redditors that are hardstuck in Silver and Gold.

@KicsitCsicska said in August Rage Thread:

When you play against viktor:
    20200814000801_1.jpg
    When you play with Viktor:
    20200814000803_1.jpg

PS_Messages_20200817_153328(1)(1)_2_resized.jpg

Story of my life. And no, Viktor wasn't a bot. He was just bad. He kept getting dove by Evie and would position extremely far from the team. He would also wide peek and get shredded by Viktor and Tyra. Meanwhile, I had to keep Evie off his back, Tyra was trying, and failing, to solo ult me with a Torvald and Grover pocket, plus I had to focus on killing Viktor who kept wrecking my team. Twas a loss with me, Tyra, and Seris doing all we can to carry sandbags.

Bot Dambas don't do anything but feed. When I would grind challenges in training tdm, when I would lose and not be able to carry, it would be because of a bot Pip or Mal'Damba who fed 1-12 to 0-10.

• @HeartQueen Wow, the perfect confirmation 😮

• PC

When you carry and lose only because your team doesn't pay attention to flanking.

How2CarryANDlose.jpg
    Howtocarryandlose.jpg
    Kinessa Carry loss.jpg

I was 20 elims and 2 deaths at one point until they just completely ignored the Moji and the Andro in the back... 😒

And then I get a Vik who does no damage and says the OT should have been on point. Yeah ok, idiot. Let the sniper do whatever they want. On Frog. Brain cells are required to play this game, and so many people seem to lack them. I was constantly pressuring the sniper and they STILL did more damage... Against a Shield Nando and a Ying over an Inara. Inara is LEGIT free damage for Vik (the only way she can KIND of prevent you from doing damage is by walling herself off), come the f*** on.

Picking Torv in ranked is throwing outside of HIGHLY coordinated teams. Period.

• PC

So apparently now cassie ult is the weakest ult in the game.

Buying eyes that didnt read that shit.

• PC

@ShogunPukin said in August Rage Thread:

So apparently now cassie ult is the weakest ult in the game.

Buying eyes that didnt read that shit.

Cassie's ult's for the most part always been bad. It's like the only bad part of an otherwise high tier kit.

• I can't play the game rn. Everytime I get into a match and the character select lobby ends, after the loading screen I go back to that lobby, unable to click anything. Need to leave the game to do anything. Then I can't go back until the match finishes. Happened to me each time I tried to play this game today.

Hopeful it's just something that will fix itself tommorow...