August Rage Thread

• PC

Every match with a sniper is basically 4 v 5.
    Change my mind.

• PC

Getting throwers in ranked is FUN. Especially when they blame you for how they're inting.

• Cant play ranked with friends if im unranked. Cant play ranked with friends if im diamond or above. Its so bad. fix the mm, instead of restrict your players, dont let us play together.

• PC

@KicsitCsicska said in August Rage Thread:

Cant play ranked with friends if im unranked. Cant play ranked with friends if im diamond or above. Its so bad. fix the mm, instead of restrict your players, dont let us play together.

Actually the latter makes perfect sense if you've ever faced a Diamond/Masters/GM 5 stack before. It's hell.

• @ShogunPukin I always thought Buck ult is the worst. 🙂

• PC

"Going in 1 by 1 is a great idea" - Nobody with an IQ above 40

Also if anybody rages at me for playing my main the right way in-game instead of wasting ults, they are reported.

• PC

If you walk into a Jenos ult that's on you, regardless of any other circumstance. You can do this thing called REPOSITION.

Oh and it's really bad when you somehow have the gall to blame other people for it.

• PC

@Dusklicious That friggin ult extends out further than the visible field.

Run out of the light and still perish!!!

• PC

@Vaporized said in August Rage Thread:

@Dusklicious That friggin ult extends out further than the visible field.

Run out of the light and still perish!!!

Had a Grover blame me because clearly Grover heal range is nonexistent and he has to vine right on me and just forget about using his brain. "You were out of position" - lolwut, I'm not the one who walked STRAIGHT INTO a Jenos ult.

"Corvus is bad" - idiot bronze player I'm getting mmed with when I'm almost f***ing diamond. Corvus is literally meta-defining rn wut. Also told me to ban Strix on a map he's not even any good on. And they started whining when I banned like somebody with a brain, and I'M THE ONE WHO GETS PUNISHED FOR THEM BEING TOXIC AND THROWING IN DRAFT BEFORE WE EVEN PICK OUR CHAMPS. Can we please get a system that actually PUNISHES people who are toxic throwers and not the people just trying to avoid playing with them and wasting their time? This $#!+ literally just allows people to troll and throw. In fact it ENCOURAGES it.

• @Dusklicious This is why I hate low elo players.

PS_Messages_20200819_235445(1)_2_resized.jpg

This dork, the Lex, has a 1,295 elo, unranked, and level 36 overall. Yet he blamed us for the loss. My friend and I are currently in Platinum, and I'm trying to go to diamond after qualifying as a Plat. Games like this happen to us. We try to get one of us on dps, my duo was the Tyra, and carry the trash that we get. I just never expected someone to have that low of an elo with us. It's like mm pulls names out of hats or something.

• This is why I refuse to tank. Bad support players. Like, they really out here spamming "attack!" and "capture the objective!" while dishing out piss poor healing. Listen, if I suck on dps, and I have had plenty of those games, I shut the fuck up and am humble. I would never spam "need healing!" or "help!" when my aim is trash. Like that is so stupid to me. Pocketing won't help my aim if I'm being honest, and it won't magically make me have a good game if I'm not good with the champion or if I'm 'off' so to speak. Yet support players a lot of times think we can magically kill dps who are getting healed while we have none. It's just amazing to me.

PS_Messages_20200821_223459_2_resized.jpg

Now, to give the Corvus SOME leeway, he was a bot at the beginning. When he came back, the score was 1-1 because they capped while we defended. None of us held and grudge and we were like "it's Paladins. It happens. Now what happened after, I completely blame him for. This dork went stun as the only support. Now I wouldn't mind too much because it's casuals. Not everyone is playing the meta or a champion they're godtier with. Yet if you keep spamming "attack!" "group up!" and "capture the objective!" then the gloves are off. You can't expect your team to try hard while you're pulling 23k heals in a 10 minute game compared to the other support's 78k heals. Like I could see if he were Life Exchange Ying or Mal'Damba, but Coruvs? Corvus has auto-aim heals that go through walls. How much easier do you want your support to be before you heal???

PS_Messages_20200821_223518_2_resized.jpg

Another game where Io didn't heal at all. Yet she expected us to carry without heals. "Capture the objective!" How is he going to capture the point without any healing? Yeah, this is why I don't tank. Supports who pull this crap can't get mad when 70% of games without a tank turns into 95% of games without a tank.

• PC

Implementing the impotent, useless Bounty Store is clearly much more important than balancing. Price an ugly-@$$ terrible skin at 50 bounty tokens because why not. Got Cutthroat Nessa on it, but it's not like that's by any means a great skin, and it cost me 60... And you have to log in at just the right time if you want actually good skins because everyone will take them... I really don't see the point. It's in the game and it isn't really problematic so don't take it out, but I don't think they should have put it in over making more necessary balance changes... Grand Design, Vivian to name two...

Is it just me or is like every person I've tried to argue balance with on YouTube a f***ing idiot? Shit from "Evie is better than Maeve" to "Makoa never took any skill". Evie below high ELO is one of the worst flanks in the game, and Makoa's always been actually on the skill-heavy side for characters in this game... The former sounds like people who just get their opinions based on the PPL (which pretty much never applies to the actual game in ranked), and the latter is either a toxic troll or the saltiest toxic pre-teen ever who only gets this idea from the fact the character killed them.

• PC

@Dusklicious Welp, looks like I've found the toxic morons..

20200823140952_1.jpg

• PC

@Vaporized said in August Rage Thread:

@Dusklicious Welp, looks like I've found the toxic morons..

20200823140952_1.jpg

That's their kind alright. Kind of like the "what the f***" at the end lol.

• PC

@Dusklicious Even Khan's own team reported him. Just stupid. No one said anything but gg and this crap comes out.

Edit: Their IO was the one who said WTF.

• PC

Willo is a throw pick and a free win for the other team. Don't. Pick. Her. in RANKED.

Same can be said about Torv and Pip as well. Throw picks.

• @Dusklicious Willo imo is pretty good. Deadzone is such a crazy ability. And rest of his abilities isn't all that useless either. This "throwpick" has one of highest winrates in game and she always gives me so much trouble when she is on enemy team.

• PC

@TTraw said in August Rage Thread:

@Dusklicious Willo imo is pretty good. Deadzone is such a crazy ability. And rest of his abilities isn't all that useless either. This "throwpick" has one of highest winrates in game and she always gives me so much trouble when she is on enemy team.

Good positioning makes Deadzone almost completely useless, Q is so easy to avoid taking any damage from unless you're cced (which considering you're a seris main sohuldn't be too big of an issue as you can just press F and the CC doesn't go through), ult is a "kill me I'm free" button against most good hitscans, her autos do so little damage... "High winrates" mean so little without context, and the context here seems to be either she got carried or people played like idiots and got punished for it for the most part.

I've never seen a Willo more than once perform well and it was in the hands of a super good player abusing the one thing she has over other blasters: she's more quiet than the rest (therefore flanking my entire team, though even then a Vik with half decent aim can easily outduel her 90% of the time). Yeah that's pretty much it from what I can tell. I say this with a main who would be countered by her pretty easily if she were actually good.

And also remember that Moji was the second highest winrate character last patch, and yet you say she's trash. I mean by the logic employed by just pointing to winrates with no context added, that would mean she was, dare I say it, almost as broken as Io.

• @Dusklicious

Deadzone is countered by good positioning? It's an instantenuous ability that can deny every kind of healing. Seris flanks you? RMB when she presses Q and she is worthless. Inara uses RMB on low health? RMB her and she dies because the support cant heal her. How's that countered by positioning well? She can do it around corners...

Not to mention the deadzone effect stays even if you leave it's arena which is absolutely bullshit and in my opinion should not be a thing.

Her Q might not be perfect but it zones areas so that's enough value for me to not call it trash. Her flutter is very good for a damage champion since not many dmg champions have vertical mobility.

Also, her ult is broken when there's no hitscan. But when there's hitscan, just use it is as an escape tool and she still gets value out of it...

Her DPS is 940 when she gets her blast flower to full... that's higher than most projectile dpses in this game.

"ShE GoT CaRriEd To tHaT WiNrAtE". I would say 56% Winrate with more than 2500 matches is already a good sample considering the patch just have started few weeks ago. Doesn't look too carried to me.

Last patch Moji was good, even if map specific, but she received tons of nerfs which is why I trash on her right now. You still didnt explain me how her burst got bigger according to you when she received 300 less RMB dps, 0.1s firerate nerf and no other damage increase at max stacks whatsoever

• PC

So I had a duo with a DPS main. It worked for a bit and now all he knows how to do is flame everyone else when things don't go just right. He legit just threatened to pick Lex when we had no support because I didn't FP Jenos in ONE GAME (which caused me to nearly totally dodge, which was the right thing to do). And then he plays Ying and puts ALL of his illusions right next to him, and doesn't do ANYTHING to heal me when I'm trying to point.

Enjoy your loss @$$hole. And after everything I've done for you too. I carried YOU in a lot of these games, while you were flaming our teammates and now apparently me over a f***ing first pick Barik that you KNOW I do ALL THE TIME ANYWAYS. Heck in my duo I did it pretty much EVERY SINGLE GAME before they started playing damage Jenos.

Lesson to be learned: DPS mains are almost always NOT worth duoing with. They will eventually revert to the toxic self-centered behavior that caused them to main the role to begin with. And then they'll blame YOU for that behavior. Like apparently not saving damage Jenos for example. I didn't because we lost TWO GAMES IN A ROW with it, so I thought "you can still pick it later in draft, but I'm honestly not risking the FP to tilt our team" (reasonable), and I get all the fire and the fury and none of the cooperation. Also always had to change to random, absurdly immature names usually involving quite juvenile potty humor...

There were so many signs this would happen anyways. Like for example him saying that toxicity is apparently not a problem, him flaming somebody else EVERY SINGLE time we didn't cap or push... Yeah I flame people when they p*$$ me off, but every single push? Seems like you need anger management classes to me if you do that. Decent player, but very toxic to the point where he's pretty much bound to just harass me every time I get on now because he also seems to love being the center of attention.