Balance Ying

• @roiwtto999 Why do you write "hahahaha" all the time? You think you know something better? Wrecker isn't even effects to illusions. Only bulldozer. Should I write hahahaha?
    Ying, the only supporter how can be used on ranked only as heal bot is balanced? Should I write hahaha again?
    While Ying had super good tricks old times when maybe you didn't even played this game. When all of the damage outputs was lower, so her resonance made an inpact. Ask Valkure for more details. She wrote more about this game than we all on the old forum. And the trickiest playstyle is dead for years. I just suggested to resurrect it, but new ppl don't even remember how good it was and can imagine Ying only as a heal bot. It is sad.

• PC

@KicsitCsicska ooops bulldozer i keep buying wrecker in matches lol.....just pick bulldozer and cautarize ying illusion rekt hard just picking those

I main ying shes not op on heals even i pick my 3rd best support ghrok he can kill ying in 1v1 and ghrok is a cross hybrid dmg and support while ying is a full support

• Just as I wrote, u didn't even read it.

@roiwtto999 said in Balance Ying:

while ying is a full support

@KicsitCsicska said in Balance Ying:

And the trickiest playstyle is dead for years. I just suggested to resurrect it, but new ppl don't even remember how good it was and can imagine Ying only as a heal bot. It is sad.

My Ying is lvl50+, I see it matters for you more than should be. I've been playing as her for three years. She could be more than a heal bot again, but u cant even imagine how, and can't see out of the box: 'ying is a full support'.

Illusions can be rekt. It's not a problem. These aren't for put in front of the enemies, except when u use Resonance. You cjust have to use illusions with brain and high lvl Spring Bloom, and these work. Every champions have counter, but it doesn't mean they are weak. So writing 'ying illusion rekt hard' doesn't mean she is weak.

Not just Ying has OP heals, but every supporters. Imagine playing a team without supporter, or playing against a team what has supporter without buying caut.

• PC

Lmao the game isnt about 1v1s. He keeps saying ghrok beats her , but ghrok is the weakest support in the game XD.

• @jocasela said in Balance Ying:

Third. No i don't think Ying is balanced. "LIFE EXCHANGE" sucks. It is an awful talent.

It's awful cause it's an improvised Talent. Bad design. Shatter was not meant to heal with it. But the pro players wailed so long that Ying needs an aimed heal till she got one. Before that she was one of the most popular support champs. Now her only viable Talent is her healbot Talent. Remove "LIFE EXCHANGE" for the old "LIFELIKE" and proceed from there.

@Nico Grohk may have the weakest heal in the game but he is not the weakest support.

• PC

@Nico said in Balance Ying:

Lmao the game isnt about 1v1s. He keeps saying ghrok beats her , but ghrok is the weakest support in the game XD.

to be honest, Pip is weaker.

• PC

@Nico ghrok a weak support......pffffft

• @Dusklicious said in Balance Ying:

to be honest, Pip is weaker.

And Damba is also weaker. 🙂

• PC

@M3RC3N4RI0 damba is strong wym??

@Dusklicious I guess im biased bc i like playing pip XD. Grohk is my least fav support.

Also, i meant heal grohk. Heal pip imo is better than heal grohk.

• PC

@Nico ghrok is your least favorite support i rekt player using thunder ball everytime i use that i rekt them good

Sure pip is a good healer but the main problem on him its his potion hitbox its so huge it keep hitting walls even by an inch away it even randomly heal when your about to toss it for no reason