My BEST champion idea: Lee "The Doctor"

• This champion is by far, my most balanced and "in the middle" champion Idea I've ever made. This is very simplistic and easy to use. And its character fits with a classic adventurer like everyone else.

Lee "The Healer" -Role: Support-2200HP

Lore:
    437debf48efcbb4d677c4ffbd30584b3.jpg
    Lee is a traveling adventurer in order to improve his power. He was born in the city of Glaciaven, a city in the coldest and most mountainous regions, it is often recognized for its ice mines, its temples and its wooden villages often much adored by the rest of the world. There, many wizards and crystal users master the ice.
    Lee was born in a very delicate period, when crystals appeared in the world and caused epidemics, the golden age brought so many good but also bad. Magic already existed before thanks to the gods. His mother was a doctor and expert in purification but did not master the ice. He took a 12-year training in order to perforate himself in healing and blessing. With his mother, they went from villages to villages outside the freezing regions to cure and prepare remedies for everyone, even people who could not afford very expensive health care.
    When he turned 18, Lee finally finished his training and became an expert in medicine just like his mother. However, they still had some research to do in case other unknown diseases infect the rest of the villages. 2 years later, the middle of the golden age is a crucial moment. The arrival of Corvus leaves corruption and disease all over the regions. Lee left his village to travel with his friends to protect the villages from monsters spreading diseases and threats entering the world. He is on the side of the Paladins, but has not joined them in order to concentrate on his career as a healer. He met Evie, an apprentice at the Frost Witch School in the nearby town of Glaciaven, she taught him the ice spells and Lee was finally able to become a true Glaciaven adventurer.

Design: (Not forced to read)
    Lee will have a moderately tall body with an average bodybuilding, he will have short brown hair with a ponytail, green eyes and a VERY light beige skin color.
    He will have a white shirt, over a leather vest with pockets containing potions, artefacts and perfumes. Over his top, he will have a mid-length brown jacket with the collar made of white fur, the jacket will have golden patterns on the bust with an angel and star symbol. For the bottom, black pants and classic brown boots with belts and leashes. He will have a belt with crystal accessories, magic relics and a satchel of gold coins.
    Let's not forget a white fur cape and His weapon which is an enchantment book with a brown cover with gold sides and abstract shapes in multicolored paintings.
    f7395f70c9c83c7948c1b8f8a7690a28.jpg
    Skills:
    Weapon, Enchanted Crystal Grimoire: Lee recites an incantation by sweeping the air with his hand, he takes an aura of light, ice and blue arcana to have 6 charges. 1 charge = 475 damage/s
    -details: Projectile speed = 600, Headshot: Impossible

Skill 1, Protection: Lee takes a frozen potion to pour 1/3 of its contenance onto the book. The liquid is blue and takes the shape of a magic circle on the blank page. The ally is shielded and reduces the time of a single control effect. 13s cooldown
    -details: Shield = 400HP (750HP for tanks). Duration: 3s, Reduction of control effect time: 40%. (If 3/3 of the potion has been poured, Lee must do 2 elimination in order to recharge it to the max and wait 12s in order to use it)

Skill 2, Escape: Lee starts running for 5s. Its speed is increased. 10s recharge
    -details: Speed ​​increased by 50% (Affected by controls) Disables if you use a skill or press the key again

Secondary Shot, Glaciaven Healing: Lee recites an incantation from his spellbook to surround an ally in a veil of Northern Lights and snow, heal them, and have a 35% chance to grant them a random buff that lasts for 2.5s. 6s recharge (4s recharge with cards)
    -details: Healing = 400HP/s, Duration of healing: 4s, Available buffs: Damage resistance 15%, Speed ​​boost 20%, Speed ​​of fire 10%.

E, Adventurer's Purification: Lee resets a dead ally's resurrection cooldown of 5s and increases their ult charge by 40%. (Can only be used on dead people)

Talents:
    Lvl. 1, Polar Voice: Your weapon fire is area damage dealing 600damage/s (12 units, Projectile Speed: 350), and Protection is a throw from an icy twilight mist. You deal 25% more to enemies affected by Protection for 2s. In fact, you deal 150 more damage on the first shot after "Escape".
    [The first legendary is TOTALLY focused on DPS, not on healing. And fortunately I put that first]

Lvl. 2, Concentrated Heals: "Healing Glaciaven" grants 50% more healing but no longer grants buffs
    Lvl. 8. "Glaciaven's Healing" bonus percentage changed from 35% to 65%. But you lose 200 of your max HP

I'm not going to put the cards in because it's so stressful to create and it takes way too long. Anyway I hope you like.
    Make sure to comment and suggest any nerfs so I can balance the champion a lot more

• By the way, propose nerfs or buffs. I wanna make my champion as balanced as possible

• I feel like the balance is kinda OK overall.

I have a couple of questions with some of the skills and how they would work.

(If 3/3 of the potion has been poured, Lee must do 2 elimination in order to recharge it to the max and wait 12s in order to use it)
    -> How would this work, i mean, how would it be visible on screen that you need 1 or 2 more eliminations in order to reset the cooldown. There's no champ at this moment that has something like this. I feel like the cooldown is good enough without extra features.

E, Adventurer's Purification: Lee resets a dead ally's resurrection cooldown of 5s and increases their ult charge by 40%. (Can only be used on dead people)
    -> This one is a good idea but this won't work, because you'll need to be able to target the dead champion's body. If a champion is dead he is currently physically not in the game. It would work if you already ult while he's still alive and has some kinda mark or something like that? Most ults can kinda shift a big team fight, this ult feels a little underpowered or doesnt have a big impact if i'm honest. Maybe you can mark an ally and he instantly respawns on the same spot where he died like Terminus but without the damage?

Skill 2, Escape: Lee starts running for 5s. Its speed is increased. 10s recharge
    -details: Speed ​​increased by 50% (Affected by controls) Disables if you use a skill or press the key again
    -> If this is only escape he's gonna die alot, at least in low tier. It doesn't feel like a fast way out when you have a flank on you or when you need a quick reposition. I feel like he needs some dmg reduction during this run because 50% speed more is still easy targetable when you're an andro, maeve, etc.

I really like the idea of this champ tho!
    Sorry for potential spelling or grammar mistakes, peace!