Inara Ult Battle Pass challenge

• Could you please change the challenge from having to confirm kills with her ult to assists.

• PC

@U1320404181 haw about use it on a near death player i got my challenge finish by doing this tactic

• That challenge is pure bs, it's why I won't do it. I refuse to do time sink challenges that make you want to pull your hair in frustration.

There are no plans yet to change this challenge.

Additionally, you have to remember that this is a challenge, so it shouldn't be too easy.

• PC

@HeartQueen thats why its called a challenge on overwatch lucio challange you need to boop all enemy team thats 10 times hard than inara ult kill

• @roiwtto999 kill 2 people without touching the floor is easy lol

• PC

Confirming assists with her ult is brain dead easy... Kills are not much different as long as you are ulting an enemy that's close and low.

• @roiwtto999 And I wouldn't do that challenge either. I refuse to do the time waster challenges. I also don't care to complain because I'm not a completionist. I only completed all challenges for the title "Ms. Realmwide". Take in mind, I literally accidentally completed the most frustrating challenges in a ranked game as Tyra which was "deal 10,000 damage in 10s". And I got it because Raum was grouping up in a room with Evie, Barik, and solar Blessing Furia. So I threw my fire in that room and farmed mega damage in a short time period. Before that I was grinding that challenge like crazy, but then I said "fuck it, I'm not wasting my time" after trying to do that damage challenge. After I got it, I wore the title for a bit and retired it. I honestly don't care to waste my time like that anymore.

• PC

@HeartQueen thats why its called challenge its not like every challenge is easy lol i already beat inara ult challenge

• Can we also talk about challenges that encourage people to throw? Like play 5 matches as Agony Seris for example. That is her worst talent, and it doesn't make since patch wise since Mortal Reach was the talent that got buffed. So, shouldn't that challenge be "play 5 games as Mortal Reach Seris"? Or those, "get kills with Stun Corvus". Any challenge that encourages one to play a bad and throw talent is bad. Then again, no talent should be a throw talent, but that's another discussion.

• Use it to kill...
    And waste the stun.

Why waste 2s lockout on a charge up for a kill when you do more damage with a primary attack, and you waste the additional potential damage that could be provided while target is stunned.

Sounds Bogus.

Can throwing the spear actually give inara a reload, her ammo management is trash and tossing spear only to reload is a big hole in her powerplay is she needs cards to restore her ammo frequently.

• PC

@AbyssVision said in Inara Ult Battle Pass challenge:

@roiwtto999 kill 2 people without touching the floor is easy lol

Inara in general is absurdly easy... Literally the only part of her kit that requires a brain to use is her wall. She's quite literally the easiest tank in the entire game. Buy Caut/Rejuv first and get as much DR in your cards as possible and you can't go wrong with her... Probably the only reason pros think she's better than Term, aside from most of her counters not working well higher on the ladder. Anyone can pick her up, even braindead silver flank mains.

• PC

@AbyssVision i did that and ult kill and stun enemy by using inara spring jump wall and ult below, 3 or 2 sec wall jump is not that hard too pull

• @roiwtto999
    That's impossible to do since the wind up time takes forever and the ult only does 500 damage.

• PC

@U1320404181 i beat that challenge its not very hard but annoying this is why its called challenge

• @roiwtto999

That would make sense but the "challenges" that paladins has are easy to do compared to this one. Making one challenge that is annoying and promotes throwing type behavior is not good design . It goes entirely against what the purpose of the ult which is for massive team wipes. Each of the other challenges do not have this issue since they flow natural into your gameplay and don't feel forced. This challenge is not only bad challenge design but also enforces toxic behaviors from the player and the team

• @U1320404181 said in Inara Ult Battle Pass challenge:

@roiwtto999

That would make sense but the "challenges" that paladins has are easy to do compared to this one. Making one challenge that is annoying and promotes throwing type behavior is not good design . It goes entirely against what the purpose of the ult which is for massive team wipes. Each of the other challenges do not have this issue since they flow natural into your gameplay and don't feel forced. This challenge is not only bad challenge design but also enforces toxic behaviors from the player and the team

I personally don't mind the Inara ult challenge. It's just unorthodox. I personally don't care to do it because I recognize it as a time sink designed to frustration completionists.

Though I will say, I do hate their "Get kills with stun Corvus", "play Sacrifice Io", "play Agony Seris", etc. Those challenges that literally say "play [champion's] worst talent." Those are the toxic challenges that promote throwing.

• @HeartQueen said in Inara Ult Battle Pass challenge:

"Get kills with stun Corvus"

To be fair, I got this without even using Stunning Visage, people seem to forget that Projection deals 400 dmg at base.
    On a side note, that's almost as much as Inara's ult, which is why I agree with @U1320404181
    that having to use a slow charging, slow casting, low damage ability (i.e. Seismic Crash) is indeed much more annoying than the other Battlepass challenges.

• @HeartQueen
    I don't mind those challenges since you can just play them in bot tdm or payload and have it be done quickly

• @U1320404181 said in Inara Ult Battle Pass challenge:

@HeartQueen
    I don't mind those challenges since you can just play them in bot tdm or payload and have it be done quickly

The problem is that I've seen people playing those talents in ranked. I've had a Sacrifice Io player in ranked yesterday actually.