September Happy Thread

• PC

@Dusklicious You saw I changed mine from PlayBlind. You could change yours if you want to.

• PC

@Vaporized said in September Happy Thread:

@Dusklicious You saw I changed mine from PlayBlind. You could change yours if you want to.

If I get the Crystals I can.

Also, d@mn the games I'm getting I could be 1v5ing and 4-0ing lol. Pretty insane how easy these matches are... Not much harder than bots.

Easiest Non-Bot of Life.jpg

lolggez.jpg

• PC

@Dusklicious You saw my last one in the rage.. total shut out. IDK what's going on. There weren't all noobs. Yeah, we had a masters maeve but the enemy did almost zero. Never seen anything like it. I want to believe they were all bots. Kind of afraid to Q now.

shutout.jpg

PS: I didn't use crystals. I followed a "trick" posted on reddit.

• PC

Also not too long ago I christened my smurf account with its first leaver penalty (because somebody else instalocked Barik)

Christened with first leaver penalty =3.jpg

Also got its first loss against a Maeve that was smurfing even more obviously than I am. And I'm in Diamond.

• PC

Who was it looking for a Moji that isn't trash? Comments funny. Q times even worse than yesterday.

20200906141118_1.jpg

20200906135321_1.jpg

• PC

Faster Q this time... Vivian is currently masters as well. I'm bronze Viii 🙂 Not my best but I'll take it.

20200906150449_1.jpg

20200906152108_1.jpg

• PS_Messages_20200907_035113_2_resized.jpg

PS_Messages_20200907_035122(1)_2_resized.jpg

I hard carried the Viktor game, and relaxed a bit more for the Lian game. Ranked matches. Still, the point is that I have to do well those games. I was proud of the Lian game because I basically shot Willo out of the sky a few times, and I only missed like 15% of my shots this game.

PS_Messages_20200907_035120_2_resized.jpg

PS_Messages_20200907_035117(1)_2_resized.jpg

After that, I chilled out with a few casual games as Maeve and Imani. I used to be able to hit my daggers more consistently, now I'm a bit rusty. It was a bad Maeve game at first, until I got used to aiming with her daggers. After that, I carried us to a victory. The Imani match was sort of frustrating due to the fact that I was fighting against a Torvald pocketed Raum, but I was too good to fail. lol.

• PC

Thanks guys for getting my Maeve a positive WR! This is a valid insta locker complaint...

lol.jpg

• PC

A tank main sauces on people with Talus.

Cleaan Talus.jpg

Clean Taluss.jpg

But yeah Barik and Jenos were pretty much the only good players they had. Though I gave Barik a free kill by diving straight into an obvious bait ult (that would have otherwise been a complete waste).

• PC

@Dusklicious What's your Q times these days? Mine is all over the place - I have cross play off.

• PC

@Vaporized said in September Happy Thread:

@Dusklicious What's your Q times these days? Mine is all over the place - I have cross play off.

I usually multi-queue so it's sometimes as little as 45 seconds - a minute, but when I queue for just one mode, more like 3 minutes. Kind of just depends.

• I enjoy Binar Star
    20200907214920_1.jpg

• PC

Making a Samurai/Ninja type concept for a character designed to be a highly mobile off-tank... 😛

And yes, it's got a stance switch.

• PC

"Barik can't compete with other tanks" - Some Masters Player that Isn't Good at Barik (Seriously though at least half of Bariks I see make me cringe)

BaRiK iS NoT sTrOnG.jpg

BaRiK iSn'T sTrOnG.jpg

BaRiK iSn'T sTrOnGg.jpg

If you realize his potential skill ceiling, to be honest, he can even compete with damage dealers in terms of damage output while still sustaining serviceably well as a tank. Granted I almost one trick Barik in ranked so.

Uhmm, I thought my Andro was absolutely awful. Guess not always.

Dusk's Andro can carry wat.jpg

Dusk's Andro can carry wut.jpg

Dusk's Andro can carry what.jpg

Still lost a 1v1 to a non-focusing lens Ying somehow but other than that, this game was legit clean.

• PC

Video recorded. 👍

Only thing is, uhh, with my current setup, you'll hear clacking keys. Also was kind of nervous because it's my first time doing one of these.

Is nobody ever happy anymore?

Anyways, Grover slaps.

Grover Slaps.jpg

Grover Slapps.jpg

Grover Slapss.jpg

• PC

Why do I have to quadruple post here...?

Worst character getting another dub:

Worst Character Shworkin.jpg

Worst Character Schworkin.jpg

Worst Character Schworking.jpg

Also smurfing gives me so many free dubs I almost feel like a bad person doing it.

Smurfing = Free WIns.jpg

Only L was because they had another smurf on the other team... 🤣 (And my team was of course new players)...

• Seris-stat.PNG

I enjoy Paladins, the Abyss consumes all 😀

• An other glorious vitory
    20200913221938_1.jpg

• How good or bad a character does in a match, win or lose, depends on the player behind the character. How well a team does, win or lose, depends on each teammate's effort in the match.

If you are the best on your team (wirh your chosen character), it will often mean very little if your team isn't doing their best.

• PC

Damage Seris be Like:

DMG Seris Bee Like.jpg

DMG Seris be like.jpg

DMG Seriis Be Like.jpg