September Rage Thread

• @Shadowpuppy said in September Rage Thread:

@HeartQueen if you can get viktor and strix to look at and watch for you as a flank you are doing your job. Outplay does not mean kill. You can outplay people without even shooting.

It is clear to me that you have the knowlede of match ups, you juat need to open up your mind to how you can use that to win matched.

Or... My team could have drafted better instead of looking for a scapegoat??? Unless you're delusional enough to think that a Diamond 5 could possibly outplay grand masters and masters. That's literally like having a Silver player try to dps against Gold and Platinum players. 9/10 it ends in failure due to lack of game sense and mechanical skill.

These idiots knew their draft was fucked, so they looked for someone to scapegoat. Lian knowingly picked Lian against Ruckus and Barik, 2 shield tanks, and against Strix and Viktor. Lian kept dying as wasn't effective. Almost like Lian wasn't the right pick for the draft! Instead of admitting their screw up, they wanted to blame someone else. "I can't peek a Strix and Viktor as Lian." Well maybe Lian wasn't the right pick! But no, the draft could have been saved if last pick went Androxus!

• PC

Somehow Inara has one of my worst KDAs this season and the worst out of the entire frontline class INCLUDING TORVALD (though Torv, Ruckus, and Khan all have worst winrates)... Thanks to having throwing teammates every other time I try to play her in ranked... Doesn't help she's too boring for me to play in casuals. She also has my 6th worst out of EVERYONE...

Why I hate playing Inara.jpg

Whyy I HATE playing Inara.jpg

• PC

GM Viv with a team that's too heavy to carry? Feels. Bad. Man.

FEELSBADMAN.jpg

Not angry, just VERY disappointed my team couldn't win when I was carrying the $#!+ out of them. Though the fact I did almost as much damage as both DPSes COMBINED tells you something I think (they were kinda no good). Didn't help Talus blamed the Jenos for the fact he couldn't flank them.

Also main heal Seris feels legitimately AWFUL to play. Soul Collector off-heal is the only way that's remotely tolerable and the only way that actually works in my experience.

• PC

First time Qing a match in like a week... What do I get? Waited 2:45 for this shit.

20200922201434_1.jpg

• PC

This post is deleted!

• Imagine being bad with Corvus and Jenos. I just don't understand it. They are literally the easiest champions to play in the game, yet people are bad with them.

Another thing I don't get is Vivian players getting their shit bashed in by Skye. I could understand if the Vivian was struggling with a Viktor or a Bomb King, but a fucking Skye? Your entire kit literally counters her!

• PC

First onslaught match in forever... Feels bad to lose against a bot Moji - either that or person crashed and didn't know how to pick the talent after.

onslaught.jpg

• @HeartQueen People just have noticed that if they stay shut and don't trashtalk on chat/mic, they can mostly get away with it. Last time i tried ranked, 2 players were furiously trashing a last pick zhin with guillotine, i reported them both because they never stoped trashtalking from the champ seleciton to the match and so and turns out i got 2 notifications the next day on 2 separate times.

Also, apparently desserter by dodging doesn't affect ranked status so.........yeah, shit has already broke and melted the fucking fan

• PC

Can people NOT play solo damage support in Ranked? Just please for the sake of my SANITY as a tank main, do NOT allow me to die so you can get that KDA and flex because you did top damage... AND ZERO HEALING!

• @Dusklicious, yesterday players kept spamming "Get the point" - paraphrased - and pretty much avoided the point. There I was, as a Frontline, with minimal to zero help. Needless to say, most matches (Seige) were losses. If this keeps happening, I may be forced to bring out my keyboard.

Due to circumstances, I don't have my keyboard. But as I've always stated, communication, and team strategy, leads to more consistant wins.

• PC

How hard can you throw? Featuring the 8/15/4 Sha and the 5/14/8 Skye that both forgot to do ANY F***ING DAMAGE! And of course the Barik spamming VGS because he's upset about how his team LOST this game after carrying to 11-2 early... (Me by the way). And there's also the Ult Battery Raum and the Furia diving like she's an Ash.

Throwing Idiots.jpg

• Why the damage dealers have less damage and kill than a tank? Should I do everything??
    20200924221454_1.jpg

• PC

@KicsitCsicska said in September Rage Thread:

Why the damage dealers have less damage and kill than a tank? Should I do everything??
    20200924221454_1.jpg

Looks at game above that I definitely know the feeling. 😠

• Bottom picks in my ranked games were asking for dps champions claiming to be smurfs. Well one of the smurfs went 2-9 on a support Skye with less damage than our Barik and the enemy Inara. Ugh! Every time you get a bottom pick that says "I'm a smurf" they literally feed and cause us to lose the game.

• I honestly hate having to dps. It's a role where I sweat my ass off and get all of the blame if we lose. It's why I don't like playing dps in ranked games, but I kind of have to. Maybe if I kill enough people and output enough damage, I could make up for the 2-9 Skye or the 7-18 Dredge, right??? Nope. But I do love when the enemy team says "ez" or "noob." That's why I hate being dps. You literally get insulted for sweating your ass off. And if you can't kill enough people to make up for the 2-9 Skye or the 7-18 Dredge, then it's obviously YOUR fault that you lost the game. You're the obvious noob in that scenario.

• PC

Public Service Announcement:

TWO BLASTERS. ON THE SAME COMP. N-E-V-E-R works. I've had it dozens of times, and it loses EVERY SINGLE TIME. I just want my 3 Barik KDA for the season, dammit.

Also I hate dealing with snipers on Frog as a non-tank. ESPECIALLY as a support. Like being focused by a sniper and giving them easy kills by just trying to heal is NOT fun. "Don't peek" well, what if you DON'T HAVE A CHOICE?

• PC

I want a Vivian nerf and I want it now. At this point I don't want her even remotely meta until she gets a rework. Yes, I'm completely serious. Having a character that can hold down Left Mouse and kill an entire team, possibly even TWICE without even reloading is NOT OKAY. Especially when the only possible counter to the character is a mid-tier character that barely sees the light of day and characters she can ACTIVELY PREVENT FROM COUNTERING HER.

I've had to deal with Vik, Viv, and Zhin all on the same team before solo-tank. Let's just say it's abject misery.

• @Dusklicious The last time I've played against Vivian was 12 days ago. She is a super rarely pick. She wasn't even a problem...
    Képkivágás.PNG
    She just counters Barik 😁

• PC

@KicsitCsicska said in September Rage Thread:

@Dusklicious The last time I've played against Vivian was 12 days ago. She is a super rarely pick. She wasn't even a problem...
    Képkivágás.PNG
    She just counters Barik 😁

She's banned in Comp almost every single game... I see her all the time... And I mean I can't be the only one considering she's been an almost constant mention by the AoC for the past 3 or 4 meetings. Also, about her being good against Barik, that's not wrong. Barik point in particular gets kind of destroyed by a character that can spam so much damage. Barik off has more of a chance though in my experience.

Also I have a feeling that Viv in that game was throwing BAD.

• PC

@Dusklicious My son's Vivian (booby trap). Given a chance she is a real threat. No comment on the enemy comp for this one - they almost pulled it off 🙂 For some reason when I play Vivian I end up against a masters Evie most of the time. How do people main Vivian? The weapon sound is so annoying.

vivian.jpg