IO Goddess Blessing change suggestion.

• PC

I find this talent useless except under very unusual circumstances.

I suggest to change it so that Luna does the damage reduction for allies within the same range as the base talent and remove the damage reduction from the moonlight heal.

Goddess' Blessing would now read as:
    Luna now gives allies around her 25% damage reduction.

If 25% turns out to be too much then drop it as appropriate.

BTW, this would create a counter to some of the damage buffs.

Moved to Gameplay & Balance Feedback.

• @DaddyOoker i have not played io enough to call it useless. From What i played i can say that it definetely feels bad and should get reworked. But i would not want all her talents to be based on a single ability.

• PC

@Leafstorm said in IO Goddess Blessing change suggestion.:

@DaddyOoker i have not played io enough to call it useless. From What i played i can say that it definetely feels bad and should get reworked. But i would not want all her talents to be based on a single ability.

IO is far from useless. IMO, talents 2 and 3 are. My suggestion is to make the second one more useful - no idea for third yet. With second talent as it is now, you have to focus heal one ally to get damage reduction while sacrificing the area heal of the default talent. Instead I propose that the damage reduction be area wide via Luna. 25% is probably too high. Also maybe it can have some sort of cycling. Like 5 seconds on then 5 seconds off repeating until Luna's death.

• @DaddyOoker said in IO Goddess Blessing change suggestion.:

Goddess' Blessing would now read as:
    Luna now gives allies around her 25% damage reduction.

That would be exactly the same Talent as the other one just with damage reduction instead of heal. That would be kinda lame.

• PC

@M3RC3N4RI0
    Not the same. Caut would have zero effect on the damage reduction. Big difference. Is it lame? IDK but the existing talent is lame.

I'm all ears for a better suggestion.

• @DaddyOoker I like this idea
    stacking with Inara and blue items for a good deal of dmg reduction