top play and limited skins

• i honestly dont understand why remove the top play at least or the the 3rd person it was so cool and i realle miss them and the other thing its just i want only 1 limited skin for my favorite character and i cant even PAY to get the skin... plz bring back the old event or at least the limited skins just let me play

Info about top play - https://www.paladins.com/news/dev-blog-removing-killcam-and-top-play

Old limited skins are simply limited. If you could buy them now, it would be unfair to other players.

• Both are extremely stupid decisions by Hi-Rez.

Top Play and 3rd person: what is the reason for buying the skins if we can't see them. I think they had it right the first time where you couldn't use 3rd person in ranked, but you could use it in casuals. I hate the "advantage" excuse because it's literally casuals. You mean to tell me that you care about winning in a game where people instalock triple or even quadruple dps? The mode where people 5-stack and run all flank/support comps with their friends? Top play could be annoying when the enemy team gets it or if someone you hate gets it. In that case, just offer a skip option or something, and let the rest of the people have it. Personally, I don't care that much for it. I will get like a triple kill or a quadra kill, and I'll think "man that would've made a great play of the game", but other than that, I don't care for it. Just don't get why it was taken away.

Limited Skins: they sort of fix it now with the recolors that can be bought at any time, which is a good thing now. Limited skins limits your funds. There are loads of emotes, mounts, and skins I would buy, but you can't anymore. You can't get Twitch Bomb King, you can't get the primal prowler, you can't get the Lian chair emote, etc. It's really stupid and literally cuts off potential money you can have from getting that stuff. Cutting potential money from millions of potential customers just to appease the minority doesn't seem all that smart to me...

• @HeartQueen said in top play and limited skins:

Just don't get why it was taken away.

The main reason why Top Play, Killcam and 3P were removed was because they were extremely buggy an caused a lot of issues to the game. All the other reasons are just the cherry on top that caused the decision to remove those features instead of trying to fix them for the thousandth time.

• I am "the odd man out". I use skins, not for me to see, but for others to see the skin I'm using.

• @SomeGuySomeWhere said in top play and limited skins:

@HeartQueen said in top play and limited skins:

Just don't get why it was taken away.

The main reason why Top Play, Killcam and 3P were removed was because they were extremely buggy an caused a lot of issues to the game. All the other reasons are just the cherry on top that caused the decision to remove those features instead of trying to fix them for the thousandth time.

You mean the lie? They claimed that it caused the Evie ice block bug for one. When they removed killcam, 3rd person, and top play, the bug was still there.

• @HeartQueen Dragon's Call, Reanimate, Frost Glide, Shoulder Bash, Shadow Step, Strix's and Kinessa's scopes, Fernando's shield, respawning itself, all of them (and they're just those that come to my mind right now) had extremely common bugs that disappeared for good with the removal of 3p, instead of being band-aid fixed every other patch. I don't know why Evie's bug is still here but there's no way to deny that removing 3p resolved many bugs, even if it meant getting rid of such a big feature from the game. Saying it's a "lie" is clearly false, since the improvement is so evident to anyone who knows what was the state of Bugadins before and after those updates.