I have 340 level account, cant login into paladins

• I was trying to link my Hi-Rez account with Epic games launcher. I have a 340 level paladins user id, tried to link it with EPIC games and I can't login into Paladins at all. Not even from steam. After linking Hi-Rez & Epic games, my steam login is lost?
    How do I retrieve my account and use it both in Steam & Epic?
    Submitted support ticket and no response yet. Is there a way to escalate?

You need to check that you have Steam and EGS connected correctly to your Hi-Rez account.

If so, the first time you run on EGS, try to enter your IGN, which you used before the problem occurred.

• Yes, In my Hi-Rez account I see that both Steam & EGL they are connected. Also, my Steam & EGL are also linked. Is there a place that I need to check that both are linked?
    When I ran Paladins from EGL, it asks for "create account" and it didnt login with both 'sweetkeatz' and 'hustlerkeatz' id.
    Today I ran and it allowed me to login with 'sweetkeatz' and surprisingly I have all my game history there.
    Did Hi-Rez support do something ?
    Im glad that I have my account now at least, but with a new name. Thanks a ton for the tip though.
    I'd prefer my old ign in the game. what would happen if I click on 'change name' inside paladins store? would I loose my history and start from 0?

@hustlerKeatz said in I have 340 level account, cant login into paladins:

Is there a place that I need to check that both are linked?

https://my.hirezstudios.com/linked-accounts

You can write to the support and they may help you change your nickname (I'm not sure). It is also possible that changing your EGS nickname may help (if your nick from this platform is displayed in the game).