Jenos' Healing, Top Play and 3rd Person Mode

• Hey Paladins can u plz ask your development team to buff Jenos' healing plz, just increase the amount of healing the astral mark offers or increase the healing speed plz his healing seriously needs a buff he's the worst healer ever.
    And also plz ask them to bring back Top Play and 3rd Person Mode, there was literally no reason to remove either of those cause a lot of people myself included really want it back in the game so please send this feedback to the development company of Paladins plz. Thank You

• Jenos needs more healing per second, and to decrease the time that he heals. Seriously, pockets are the worst thing ever, and it's sad that Hirez doesn't get it at this point. I've literally been seen that Jenos pockets were bad, yet they still don't see it. Rule of Thumb: anything designed to pocket something is bad design.

• Jenos main here.
    Jenos has always been a very well balanced champion in my opinion.

A healer like Jenos should be used in very aggressive teams, for his damage boost and pocketing.
    If you're gonna use him with 2 point tanks and 2 dps champions who have no self sustain and need extra healing then he's gonna feel underwhelming yes. He was not created to be a healing bot for the point tanks like Seris.

The fact that you feel like he doesn't heal enough probably has to do with you not waiting for cauterize to wear off maybe?

Anyway, he's balanced in my opinion and his kit is very versatile for playing dps as well.
    In ranked he's either banned or prioritized so he's not underpowered at all.

• PC

I agree with king gingerlove. Jenos is really good right now. Just dont play him without a second healer with tanks that need sustain or into dive comps with a passive comp. Also keep in mind that Jenos has 0 downtime on healing and can heal up to 3 people.

• PC

Jenos needs adjustments, definitely. His healing output is among the worst in the class and Luminary is still stupid enough to make what would otherwise be a barely if at all viable character into one that isn't only meta, but one that I still see banned in Diamond+. Jenos pairs EXTREMELY well with certain characters, a couple even include tanks, simply because of his stupid damage amp.

My suggestion would be to make Luminary a healing talent that actually gave him some burst healing. Like maybe an %maxHP heal at the end of the duration, with a cap of course because Raum exists. Probably sounds familiar, because this used to be a talent of his before they removed it...

Change Suggestion:

Luminary: No longer provides 15% additional damage to its heal target. Instead heals the target at the end of its duration for 10% of their max HP (up to a maximum of 500 healing).

• @KING-Gingerlove said in Jenos' Healing, Top Play and 3rd Person Mode:

Jenos main here.
    Jenos has always been a very well balanced champion in my opinion.

A healer like Jenos should be used in very aggressive teams, for his damage boost and pocketing.
    If you're gonna use him with 2 point tanks and 2 dps champions who have no self sustain and need extra healing then he's gonna feel underwhelming yes. He was not created to be a healing bot for the point tanks like Seris.

The fact that you feel like he doesn't heal enough probably has to do with you not waiting for cauterize to wear off maybe?

Anyway, he's balanced in my opinion and his kit is very versatile for playing dps as well.
    In ranked he's either banned or prioritized so he's not underpowered at all.

Jenos
    Balanced

Pick one. Jenos is not underpowered, he's overpowered. He literally gives a 15% damage boost to 3 people at the same time, for 10-12 seconds. Anything designed to pocket something is bad design. I don't understand how people have yet to see this shit.

@Dusklicious said in Jenos' Healing, Top Play and 3rd Person Mode:

Jenos needs adjustments, definitely. His healing output is among the worst in the class and Luminary is still stupid enough to make what would otherwise be a barely if at all viable character into one that isn't only meta, but one that I still see banned in Diamond+. Jenos pairs EXTREMELY well with certain characters, a couple even include tanks, simply because of his stupid damage amp.

My suggestion would be to make Luminary a healing talent that actually gave him some burst healing. Like maybe an %maxHP heal at the end of the duration, with a cap of course because Raum exists. Probably sounds familiar, because this used to be a talent of his before they removed it...

Change Suggestion:

Luminary: No longer provides 15% additional damage to its heal target. Instead heals the target at the end of its duration for 10% of their max HP (up to a maximum of 500 healing).

The developers keep gimping Jenos' base kit to accommodate Luminary. They need to give him a slight rework. Lower the duration from 10-->7s, increase the healing per second from 180-->250, nerf Luminary from 15%-->10%, replace a talent with a burst heal talent (heals for 15% upfront, (so 600 upfront for tanks), etc. That way he still damage boosts at his core, but he doesn't just pocket for a long ass time.

• @Dusklicious 'My suggestion would be to make Luminary a healing talent that actually gave him some burst healing. Like maybe an %maxHP heal at the end of the duration, with a cap of course because Raum exists. Probably sounds familiar, because this used to be a talent of his before they removed it...'

They didn't remove it, it became a part of his base kit.

• PC

@KING-Gingerlove said in Jenos' Healing, Top Play and 3rd Person Mode:

@Dusklicious 'My suggestion would be to make Luminary a healing talent that actually gave him some burst healing. Like maybe an %maxHP heal at the end of the duration, with a cap of course because Raum exists. Probably sounds familiar, because this used to be a talent of his before they removed it...'

They didn't remove it, it became a part of his base kit.

They removed the maxHP scaling, put in a base 300. Which is really not enough to make him viable without the Damage Amp.