Balance Skye

• @HeartQueen @SNIper-poTAto
    Thank you for your answers and votes!
    First of all both of you wrote about you found the new Decrepify OP, so I nerfed the suggestion. The reasons I suggested to rework it were that it gave too much free ammo for her and the effect didn't even suited to the name and the avatar.
    Tbh I suggested one more thing over number changes: add a new sprint animation for Hidden. It would make her run faster and faster over the duration and the super quickly 80% speed boost would look ridiculous with the simple walking animation. I think a sprinting Skye would look cool and it isn't a big deal to animeate for Evil Mojo 😎
    Anyways, what do you think about the new talent I just suggested to add instead of Delibitate?:

Smoke and Dagger: You instantly teleport where the Smoke Bomb hits a surface, but it no longer deals damage.

• @KicsitCsicska I mistook her nimble fingers card to be tactical reload, silly me. I don't think this talent is strong enough. like Skye weapon imo would be too weak without the 600 smoke dmg and why would I need vertical mobility when I have 80% speed and a card to increase duration from 3.5->6s. This talent may only be the best option for skye in split stone quarry and serpent beach which is pretty niche. I don't think giving her a vertical mobility talent would be good. We have enough flanks for that and this conflicts with her slightly lower mobility design. I suggest a different approach to replace debilitate like for example making her smoke a 1000 hp deployable that blinds people within its radius unless destroyed and also increase the radius of the smoke at the cost of the 600 dmg burst. This could make skye a duelist flank like zhin and be able to take 1v1s with anyone.

• @SNIper-poTAto I mean she would start with 0% speed boost and increase it over the duration up to 80%. The average speed boost would be 40%, coz she would have constant accleration. The longer Hidden duration you have causes the lessen the accleration you gain, coz it should garant 80% speed boost at the end.

There are many maps with highgrounds what is good for this talent and the teleport could garant suprise attack. It could also help you to get out from risky situations, but it has a huge delay coz the Smoke Bomb flies slowly. Unlike as other flankers. This why it would be unique.

Tbh I don't like blind, it gives literally no chanse to the enemies, and very frustrationg to play against. How could you damage a smoke area if it would have HP? I think attacks shouldn't hurt smoke, at most Torvald could blow it away. 🌬 👴

• @SNIper-poTAto @KicsitCsicska

To be honest, as a console player, I'm fine with her having less ammo and less spam in order to have more mobility. I think optional vertical mobility is a good thing.

I would actually rework poison bolts for a better burst option. The issue with debilitate is that it's just a tank burner and it doesn't burst squishies. Debilitate does 750 damage in 2 seconds, to a target with 2,000 hp. That's a sad dps of 375. Yet it does 1,500 damage in 2 seconds to a target with 4,000 hp, a dps of 750. Normal poison is even sadder where it does 600 in 4 seconds, which is a dps of 150. I think her poisons should have a set burst. Like a burst of 200 per poison up front, which is an upfront burst of 600 and lower the normal damage of her primary weapon from 130-->110 every .1 seconds. In that case, she can have 20 ammo and it won't be too busted.

That way even if her smoke screen doesn't do damage, she can still finish people off by diving in and out. Less damage and more mobility is something we should strive for when balancing the flank class. I don't want it the other way around. If anything, I'd rather have the frustrating design of Bulk Up Buck and Zhin than to have the design of Talus and Debilitate Skye.

• @HeartQueen I'm fine with her ammo damage and the current mechanic of poison. Poisons shouldn't deal burst damage, these kill slowly.
    Anyways the less balance suggestion is the better balance suggestion, coz players don't wanna deal with unnecessary changes all the time, so devs do the minimal changes what they find enaugh.

• I'd say a champ relying on invisibility is a bad idea so there is no way to rework Skye. She will either be a pain in the ass on lower ranks or bad on higher ranks. Only way would be a complete rework, like into a healer or similar to Lex. Apart from that she is already balanced as good as possible.

• @KicsitCsicska i don't like the idea of her speed boost to increase overtime through the ENTIRE DURATION. Imo there should a 1-2s timer where her speed stays 80% and doesn't accelerate further. For example, her speed accelerating from 0-60% for 2.5s and the other 1.5s where her speed consistently remains 60%. Something like that. Constant acceleration is great but... for the entire duration of hidden? that would be clunky to use and learn especially when u try this ability with different levels of cloak and ninja cuz each level would feel very different if the speed acceleration slowed down by getting those cards. Also lack of vertical mobility is supposed to be one of her natural weaknesses. Just like how dredge is supposed to be bad against flyers but EM made a bad decision where they literally gave him a talent to counter flyers. My blind idea was just one example of a unique talent that doesn't give skye benefits which she shouldn't have. Talents are supposed to change playstyles not make them good at everything at the cost of whatever. Here's another example of a rework idea for debilitate I'd like your opinion on- You now heal for 150% of the damage done by poison bolts and the dmg overtime persists for as long as the target is within a range of 45 units from skye(the same number as illuminate 3).

• @SNIper-poTAto I agree with the first part, but healing poison is silly.

• @KicsitCsicska well there are poison themed characters in different MOBAs that have life steal with their dmg over time abilities. Vy from rogue company for example. her zoning poison ability heals/increases her maximum hp while it does dmg. So i don't think it's silly. Skye doesn't have sustain options/talents other than healing vapors which is area limited and most importantly, her 4s poison pauses her out of combat healing so it is very punishing when u are on low hp and a target u tried to burst down with your poison escapes and now u have a 9s out of combat cooldown... debilitate solved this problem and I don't want suffer to deal with this every game. Also giving Skye a 1vs1/actual sustain talent would be real nice becuz of the points I mentioned above and she has a hard time trying to win many 1v1 matchups because skye has little to no self defense if she gets flanked because illuminate exists.

• @roiwtto999 just name her run faster lol she needs to be able to escape faster, and make illuminate pulsate instead of permenantly showing them.