October Happy Thread

• PC

@HeartQueen said in October Happy Thread:

Only level 150? I would think it would be level 300. lol.

I only bought 1 level. 😛

• @Zeebuoy said in October Happy Thread:

@Dusklicious said in October Happy Thread:

So apparently Torv is getting an emote and Raum is getting a skin both not mentioned in the patch notes..

also pepper got a spray, and for some reason it's voiced, it's a shame an alchemist wouldn't have fit the fantasy theme of dnd or something

I think the community is hypocritical about this stuff as well. Some people hated the Beach Bash Kinessa skin because it doesn't 'fit' her, meanwhile when I call out this battle pass, they say that a theme doesn't have to fit the champion. Same with shit like angel Khan and Lian. Those two as angels? lol. I can buy Kinessa in a bikini faster than I can buy Khan as an angel.

• PC

@Zeebuoy said in October Happy Thread:

@Dusklicious said in October Happy Thread:

So apparently Torv is getting an emote and Raum is getting a skin both not mentioned in the patch notes..

also pepper got a spray, and for some reason it's voiced, it's a shame an alchemist wouldn't have fit the fantasy theme of dnd or something

meanwhile when I call out this battle pass, they say that a theme doesn't have to fit the champion.

Torvald would have fit WAY better than BK or Vivian for the BP.

No Skin Three Years.jpg

• @Dusklicious

EM -
    "Oh Christmas"
    "Who do we give the Santa Claus skin to..."

Looks at Torvald...

"Dredge..."

• Screenshot (408).png

I was the Evie that went 20-5 and won. Enemy Evie was actually pretty good. I always love to see other good Evie players. Though this one had a bad talent and loadout.

• Talent: Over the Moon is bad unless you have a Luminary pocket. This one didn't. Only go Snow Globe or Worm hole, preferably Wormhole. Snow Globe for people with great mobility and escapes (i.e. Seris, Maeve, Talus, Raum, etc).
      Wormhole for burst hitscans or immobile targets (i.e. Vivian, Viktor, Lian, Kinessa, etc).

• Cards: She didn't have the Killing Frost card, which resets soar after a killing blow. That is a must for Over the Moon. She didn't have Impact either. She had heal in Ice Block as well, which is useless.

She was a good player, so it's sad that even though her team mostly held her back, her loadout also caused her not to preform as well as well as she should have.

• Full party with my streamer friends 😇
    20201005224507_1.jpg
    Not all of us plays the best, but it's only about having fun 😉

• Firendly reminder that Cassie's crystal storm even is ongoing!.

Not that this kinda applies to both happy and rage threads because of the upcomming AKF'ing

• When you're becoming super important somehow 😁
    20201010012252_1.jpg

• I was going to just afk my way to get crystals but i noticed that andro and seris were pocketing the strix while killing us, raum was all alone and buck was keeping distance. So i told our Evie: "Hey im sure andro and seris are pocketing strix cuz raum is there as bait". 2 rounds later, Evie , Imani, Io and I were bulling strix and killing anyone near him while Tyra was happy burning Raum because Luna kept on stunning him lmao.

Its funny how dependant can players be on snipers in frog island to the point to let the baiting to tanks, i felt sorry for the poor raum.

strix lel pus.jpg

• @Dusklicious Inara does as much damage as Barik???

Screenshot (411).png

I was the Tyra this game, and we lost. I still find it funny how Inara did almost as much damage as Barik though. lol. Maybe this will convince you to play Inara.

• PC

@Dusklicious Inara does as much damage as Barik???

Screenshot (411).png

I was the Tyra this game, and we lost. I still find it funny how Inara did almost as much damage as Barik though. lol. Maybe this will convince you to play Inara.

She's so BOOORING! In comp I'm starting to play more Term and Ash because they're actually good and not boring to play. Inara is just so basic. All she has that requires a brain to use is her wall.

• Sometimes it's strange how you win a game. We even managed to push the cart through to 4:3.

Bild Text

• PC

Made a Vivian Main salty today. 🙂

They are the ultimate cheems.

• PS_Messages_20201010_152859_2_resized.jpg

This is why I don't understand people who think Tyra is overpowered. Tyra literally loses to every dps champion with the exception of: Buck, Talus, Skye, and Sha Lin. She literally loses against everyone else. If you have even a decent dps that isn't the aforementioned, Tyra ceases to exist. Like Tyra even tried to solo ult me, and I still out traded her, without a pocket. Yet you STILL have people who think she's overpowered. And I'm not even a good Androxus.

• @HeartQueen Her build mustve been extremely terrible, on top of her being very bad. 3nade Tyra w/ DR card is very hard to kill.

Also #RemoveBurnMonster. Replace this cancer with something else pls. Noone likes dealing with it.

• Just random supporter triples (Yes, Torvald is also supporter)
    20201005112218_1.jpg
    20201009182823_1.jpg
    20201009223638_1.jpg
    Dear "OP" Vivians

• PC

@KicsitCsicska said in October Happy Thread:

Just random triples
    20201005112218_1.jpg
    20201009223638_1.jpg
    Dear "OP" Vivians

People who play Vivian are Cheems.

Vivicheems.jpg

Also 1000 Rep. Woo.

• @Dusklicious I tried her sometime, but it wasn't that great to grind all of the enemies. I posted it anno. It's the ez key, I don't like ez solutions.

But this last ranked match was scary. They had 2 Pro circuit players and also two grandmaster.
    20201011205042_1.jpg
    Seris sent them into the abyss 😁
    20201011210607_1.jpg

• @HeartQueen said in October Happy Thread:

This is why I don't understand people who think Tyra is overpowered. Tyra literally loses to every dps champion with the exception of: Buck, Talus, Skye, and Sha Lin.

Depends on her Talents I'd say. If she has 3 grenades ready she has good chances against Andro. Burst Monster is of course useless against him.