October Happy Thread

• @Dusklicious Inara does as much damage as Barik???

Screenshot (411).png

I was the Tyra this game, and we lost. I still find it funny how Inara did almost as much damage as Barik though. lol. Maybe this will convince you to play Inara.

• PC

@HeartQueen said in October Happy Thread:

@Dusklicious Inara does as much damage as Barik???

Screenshot (411).png

I was the Tyra this game, and we lost. I still find it funny how Inara did almost as much damage as Barik though. lol. Maybe this will convince you to play Inara.

She's so BOOORING! In comp I'm starting to play more Term and Ash because they're actually good and not boring to play. Inara is just so basic. All she has that requires a brain to use is her wall.

• Sometimes it's strange how you win a game. We even managed to push the cart through to 4:3.

Bild Text

• PC

Made a Vivian Main salty today. 🙂

They are the ultimate cheems.

• PS_Messages_20201010_152859_2_resized.jpg

This is why I don't understand people who think Tyra is overpowered. Tyra literally loses to every dps champion with the exception of: Buck, Talus, Skye, and Sha Lin. She literally loses against everyone else. If you have even a decent dps that isn't the aforementioned, Tyra ceases to exist. Like Tyra even tried to solo ult me, and I still out traded her, without a pocket. Yet you STILL have people who think she's overpowered. And I'm not even a good Androxus.

• @HeartQueen Her build mustve been extremely terrible, on top of her being very bad. 3nade Tyra w/ DR card is very hard to kill.

Also #RemoveBurnMonster. Replace this cancer with something else pls. Noone likes dealing with it.

• Just random supporter triples (Yes, Torvald is also supporter)
    20201005112218_1.jpg
    20201009182823_1.jpg
    20201009223638_1.jpg
    Dear "OP" Vivians

• PC

@KicsitCsicska said in October Happy Thread:

Just random triples
    20201005112218_1.jpg
    20201009223638_1.jpg
    Dear "OP" Vivians

People who play Vivian are Cheems.

Vivicheems.jpg

Also 1000 Rep. Woo.

• @Dusklicious I tried her sometime, but it wasn't that great to grind all of the enemies. I posted it anno. It's the ez key, I don't like ez solutions.

But this last ranked match was scary. They had 2 Pro circuit players and also two grandmaster.
    20201011205042_1.jpg
    Seris sent them into the abyss 😁
    20201011210607_1.jpg

• @HeartQueen said in October Happy Thread:

This is why I don't understand people who think Tyra is overpowered. Tyra literally loses to every dps champion with the exception of: Buck, Talus, Skye, and Sha Lin.

Depends on her Talents I'd say. If she has 3 grenades ready she has good chances against Andro. Burst Monster is of course useless against him.

• PC

@HeartQueen

I don't think Tyra is "OP" however I think you're under estimating the bot problem I've been ranting about. Only 45k in 18 minutes is a tough sell for even the worst matchup. She had to be a bot (for at least some portion) or just a thrower. I suspect the Grohk as well.

• Autoban. Darn, this has been a while. I play too much Paladins. 🙂

• PC

Barik can definitely carry games.

GeefingGee.jpg

• PS_Messages_20201012_091817_2_resized.jpg

A hard carry with Inara. Now I find Street Justice to be a poorly designed talent that needs a change. I stand by that. Yet, it did warm my heart to see her execute Terminus by pouncing through his siphon. Fuck that champion from the bottom of my heart.

• Despite some dorky 4 stack harassing me, people truly do want to duo with me. Mostly because I'm flexible, have common sense, and I perform well for the most part. Like, I just got a new duo today. 🙂 And we did pretty well, minus the game where we went against a Koga with a Torvald pocket.

• @M3RC3N4RI0 said in October Happy Thread:

Autoban. Darn, this has been a while. I play too much Paladins. 🙂

And I am back 24 hours later. What is funny, that I got 3 recommendations from my last match yesterday. So 3 team members recommended me and the 4th one reported me and got me banned. Grrr. Or those ass... from the other team. Grrrrr.

What is not so funny, that my recommendations got deleted. Instead of 320 I now have only 3! 😨 I hate you all!!111!!!! 😁

• Ranked MM is sometimes funy. What can you do with this team?:
    20201013194123_1.jpg

• @KicsitCsicska said in October Happy Thread:

Ranked MM is sometimes funy. What can you do with this team?:
    20201013194123_1.jpg

Your team was just bad. If Skye had went Smoke and Dagger, might have stretched the game out since y'all would've had more sustain. Also, why did y'all let them have Zhin and Kinessa with a Jenos pocket? Y'all didn't really have a counter for Kinessa, and a pocketed Zhin is hard af to kill.

• @HeartQueen I have played with this Skye in the last game, and she was as trash as here. She had less dmg as Io... If he plays andro, he would have been countered pocketed Zhin easily. Io also healed too little, and Viktor was useless too. Tons of my loses are because of teams like this. If only once I don't pick healer, we will have no healer on a diamond ranked match:
    20201009234905_1.jpg
    And ofc I'm the tank, who needs heals the most.

• Aside from a few hiccups, my games have been great. I highly doubt I'll be master ranked, but I am certainly going to try! I seriously have to improve my aim though. Or find a pro dps player that will carry me to grand masters! ... Yeah, I think I'll improve my aim. lol.