October Happy Thread

• Aside from a few hiccups, my games have been great. I highly doubt I'll be master ranked, but I am certainly going to try! I seriously have to improve my aim though. Or find a pro dps player that will carry me to grand masters! ... Yeah, I think I'll improve my aim. lol.

• Banned

This post is deleted!

• lol. @sovarup wanted to say something to me and got banned. I'm kind of sad lowkey. lol. I wanted to see what they said!

• @Lukash369 said in October Happy Thread:

Who is excited about the new update?

Soon we'll be able to play Vora and try out the new Battle Pass skins! I can't wait!

Yep, pretty excited! There will be a new Season Pass, is that correct? And the new Battle Pass rolls out the 28th?

• @DocsHolliday57 said in October Happy Thread:

Yep, pretty excited! There will be a new Season Pass, is that correct? And the new Battle Pass rolls out the 28th?

I am through anyway. The Io skin is stellar. The sounds. So hilarious. 🙂

• @M3RC3N4RI0 said in October Happy Thread:

@DocsHolliday57 said in October Happy Thread:

I am through anyway. The Io skin is stellar. The sounds. So hilarious. 🙂

So true lol. Yea all finished too and IO's skins were def some of my favorites, really like the black and pink skins lol.

• PC

This MM... I'm the Imani. They couldn't kill me even once. You think they learned to build a better comp after this?

top.jpg

stats.jpg

• PC

"Barik is the worst tank in the game" - Comp Players

Me-

Barik is the Pog Champ.jpg

Pog Champ Barik.jpg

• Oh I hope enemy team was not expecting to have fun that match!

20201019182422_1.jpg

we lost :[

• Have you ever tried healer Skye in this patch? She isn't that bad!
    20201020173715_1.jpg
    Unfortunatly I played against this level 300+ Zhin. It was so scary 😅
    20201020172636_1.jpg

• When you see an almost level 300 Strix on a sniper map always feel a bad omen 😌
    20201020183206_1.jpg
    Except when you are stun Damba, coz stunned Strix is good Strix 😁
    20201020184641_1.jpg

• They finally fixed their game and I got back to the game as Androxus.

Screenshot (415).png

20-5 is not a bad stat. Koga left because he couldn't kill anyone. lol. That Koga went Agony Seris the game before when I was playing Evie, and they didn't heal at all because they kept trying to kill and compete with the dps. And they called us bad. Funny how supports like that can't play dps very well when they try their hand at it. lol.

On a side note, their Bomb King was good. He was the only one that was giving me some trouble and I had to be very careful before I took the 1v1, and Androxus is a counter to Bomb King! Too bad his team, aside from the Jenos, wasn't very good.

• PC

"ToNy ThE tIgEr IsN't BuStEd"

Tony the Tiger OP.jpg

Tony the Tigger OP.jpg

• @Dusklicious Tiberius isn't busted. He's A tier tbh. When I lose to a Tiberius, I don't think "man he's overpowered." Unlike with Viktor or a pocketed Koga. I think of Tiberius like I think of Tyra. Both are pretty good champions to take into ranked, and they have their strengths. Tiberius can go through shields and his combat trance makes most 1v1s easy for him to take. Tyra has firebomb to zone tanks off point and push through or defend chokes. Yet when I lose to a Tyra, I never think "man she's overpowered and needs a nerf." The most I think with both are that they're annoying. Like, Tyra annoys me as a tank, and Tiberius annoys me as a support.

• Banned

This post is deleted!

• PC

@HeartQueen said in October Happy Thread:

@Dusklicious Tiberius isn't busted.

I know, but he's not as bad as some people seem to think. He can do really consistent burst and very high damage regardless of shields with the right loadout.

Also Rock Man is too gud.

Broken Rock.jpg

• PC

Tib rules

20201024175718_1.jpg

• PC

These people. During the match Imani says I suck.. More dmg, more kills, more assists, less deaths. Heck I even have more objective than the front. Sheesh. Moji wasn't a bot.

20201024190925_1.jpg

• @Vaporized said in October Happy Thread:

These people. During the match Imani says I suck.. More dmg, more kills, more assists, less deaths. Heck I even have more objective than the front. Sheesh. Moji wasn't a bot.

20201024190925_1.jpg

Yeah, it's always funny when people who do the worst are the main ones screeching. 😕

Screenshot (420).png

Screenshot (418).png

Like in this game, I was in a 3 stack. I was Kinessa and my friends were Evie and Lian. The Furia called my friend trash for going Alacrity and kept going on and on about how we sucked. Match ends and we call her out for her lack of healing, damage, and kills. Then the enemy team is like "Stop being salty that y'all lost!" Like I don't even care that I won or lost for the most part, but don't call us shit and go on about how we aren't using a meta talent when you're using Exterminate as Furia and not damaging, killing, or healing. I don't care because it's casuals, but when you start calling me or my friends trash, then the gloves are off.

• PC

@HeartQueen said in October Happy Thread:

it's always funny when people who do the worst are the main ones screeching.

It's like that in many case. Though in the following match (we won, BTW) the enemy said to report Koga for harassment. Hard to justify a report for the best on their team.

20201025112815_1.jpg