October Happy Thread

• Oh I hope enemy team was not expecting to have fun that match!

20201019182422_1.jpg

we lost :[

• Have you ever tried healer Skye in this patch? She isn't that bad!
    20201020173715_1.jpg
    Unfortunatly I played against this level 300+ Zhin. It was so scary 😅
    20201020172636_1.jpg

• When you see an almost level 300 Strix on a sniper map always feel a bad omen 😌
    20201020183206_1.jpg
    Except when you are stun Damba, coz stunned Strix is good Strix 😁
    20201020184641_1.jpg

• They finally fixed their game and I got back to the game as Androxus.

Screenshot (415).png

20-5 is not a bad stat. Koga left because he couldn't kill anyone. lol. That Koga went Agony Seris the game before when I was playing Evie, and they didn't heal at all because they kept trying to kill and compete with the dps. And they called us bad. Funny how supports like that can't play dps very well when they try their hand at it. lol.

On a side note, their Bomb King was good. He was the only one that was giving me some trouble and I had to be very careful before I took the 1v1, and Androxus is a counter to Bomb King! Too bad his team, aside from the Jenos, wasn't very good.

• PC

"ToNy ThE tIgEr IsN't BuStEd"

Tony the Tiger OP.jpg

Tony the Tigger OP.jpg

• @Dusklicious Tiberius isn't busted. He's A tier tbh. When I lose to a Tiberius, I don't think "man he's overpowered." Unlike with Viktor or a pocketed Koga. I think of Tiberius like I think of Tyra. Both are pretty good champions to take into ranked, and they have their strengths. Tiberius can go through shields and his combat trance makes most 1v1s easy for him to take. Tyra has firebomb to zone tanks off point and push through or defend chokes. Yet when I lose to a Tyra, I never think "man she's overpowered and needs a nerf." The most I think with both are that they're annoying. Like, Tyra annoys me as a tank, and Tiberius annoys me as a support.

• Banned

This post is deleted!

• PC

@HeartQueen said in October Happy Thread:

@Dusklicious Tiberius isn't busted.

I know, but he's not as bad as some people seem to think. He can do really consistent burst and very high damage regardless of shields with the right loadout.

Also Rock Man is too gud.

Broken Rock.jpg

• PC

Tib rules

20201024175718_1.jpg

• PC

These people. During the match Imani says I suck.. More dmg, more kills, more assists, less deaths. Heck I even have more objective than the front. Sheesh. Moji wasn't a bot.

20201024190925_1.jpg

• @Vaporized said in October Happy Thread:

These people. During the match Imani says I suck.. More dmg, more kills, more assists, less deaths. Heck I even have more objective than the front. Sheesh. Moji wasn't a bot.

20201024190925_1.jpg

Yeah, it's always funny when people who do the worst are the main ones screeching. 😕

Screenshot (420).png

Screenshot (418).png

Like in this game, I was in a 3 stack. I was Kinessa and my friends were Evie and Lian. The Furia called my friend trash for going Alacrity and kept going on and on about how we sucked. Match ends and we call her out for her lack of healing, damage, and kills. Then the enemy team is like "Stop being salty that y'all lost!" Like I don't even care that I won or lost for the most part, but don't call us shit and go on about how we aren't using a meta talent when you're using Exterminate as Furia and not damaging, killing, or healing. I don't care because it's casuals, but when you start calling me or my friends trash, then the gloves are off.

• PC

@HeartQueen said in October Happy Thread:

it's always funny when people who do the worst are the main ones screeching.

It's like that in many case. Though in the following match (we won, BTW) the enemy said to report Koga for harassment. Hard to justify a report for the best on their team.

20201025112815_1.jpg

• 2 more days before the new OP Imani 👾 👾 👾

• PC

@TTraw said in October Happy Thread:

2 more days before the new OP Imani 👾 👾 👾

2 more days until the reworked Frozen Guard and until Barik probably gets ever so slightly better in the meta. 🤔

Hopefully, also, 2 more days until Pocket Meta is trashed.

• PC

Wait I thought Lian's Shield was one of the worst talents in the whole game.

Lian's Shield Trash.jpg

Lian's Shield is Trash.jpg

• @Dusklicious New Frozen Guard is absolutely beautiful. Not sure what happened to Barik that could make him better?

R.I.P Corvus. Not only his lifesteal is getting cut by 40%, he also loses the bonus healing he gained if his ally had another source of lsteal (see: bugfixes). I am not sure if he will continue to be viable, imo he was only good because of hitscans with high lifesteal, but I guess this is what he gets for allowing such crazy pocket meta.

Seriously tho, I am fairly certain Devs didn't realize what they did when changing Imani. The Ice Stance changes aren't particularly good, in fact they are imo more nerfs than buffs, but the fact that her stance switch speed will be faster than her fire rate is something she can easily abuse.

One of Imani's weaknesses is that if caught without mana/uncharged pyreball/inferno cannon etc. she was as good as dead. But now if I happen to not have those options available I can quickly cover up my damage by switching to Ice stance and dealing up to 1230 damage before I could charge another full Pyreball. In fact, I can fire ice bolt after pyreball earlier than Imani were ever to start charging another Pyreball.

She finally has purpose to use her stance switch even if you didnt build for it. Heck, even on ice, you will be allowed to just instacast 1000 dmg pyreball faster and earlier than if Imani were to instacast her 820 dmg double iceshard.

Then there's the fact that Cooling Runes was untouched. On PTS, I managed to create a loadout that turned Inferno Cannon cd to 3.5s with no chronos, and still had enough points to max the cannon speed as well. I am not sure how good this will be, because I lose on tons of survivability, but probably for the first time since her release, Imani will have viable dedicated stance switch build.

I currently have been shredding with Imani over the last couple of weeks, almost always having top dmg/kills and carrying the living sh*t out of her, and just recently learned new ways to use her Pyreball/cannon combo to kill 2200 hps target in under ~0.3s of taking first chunk of damage. I don't think it existed before, but if it did then I am surprised how after 400h on her I still found a way to improve my gameplay so significantly.

After the changes hit and I work my way with them for couple of weeks, I will probably create Imani guide that will be on similar level of my Seris'. Imani is one of the most misunderstood and underplayed champions, and I feel confident that l I finally reached level of skill on her that will make a good foundation for a very solid, comprehensive guide.

Looking at my old guide I can't seem to help but notice that there's a lot of stuff outdated, and most of my "tips" were so basic or wrong that most people wouldn't get any value out of it.

Just release the patch already god damn.

• PC

@TTraw said in October Happy Thread:

@Dusklicious New Frozen Guard is absolutely beautiful. Not sure what happened to Barik that could make him better?

R.I.P Corvus. Not only his lifesteal is getting cut by 40%, he also loses the bonus healing he gained if his ally had another source of lsteal (see: bugfixes). I am not sure if he will continue to be viable, imo he was only good because of hitscans with high lifesteal, but I guess this is what he gets for allowing such crazy pocket meta.

Just release the patch already god damn.

Viktor's getting nerfed (Vik's one of Barik's biggest problem MUs rn) and Frozen Guard is one of his best maps (and it's being put on rotation after the rework). Not going to amount to much but it may hurt a little less to play him in this meta. Also pocket meta will probably gone and Barik HATES pocket meta. Tanks in general do, but Barik more than most.

I don't think Corv will be gone he'll probably just not be literally meta-defining. He'll be significantly easier to flank with how much less sustain he will have. If he's underwhelming they'll just have to actually improve his heal and maybe buff Dark Gifts because that talent is bad.

Yeah really. It takes them three whole months for a new patch at this point. Probably a huge part of why player counts are lower than ever rn. Also because this meta is f***ing terrible.

• PS_Messages_20201024_000904_2_resized (1).jpg

A Solar Blessing Furia player that's diamond. Wtf? This proves how braindead some diamond players truly are. The fact that she had 3 tanks to my 2, and still healed for 10k less, proves that Solar Blessing is trash, don't run it. And no idea why they went 3 tanks, 2 of which are hard countered by Fernando.

• @TTraw said in October Happy Thread:

R.I.P Corvus. Not only his lifesteal is getting cut by 40%, he also loses the bonus healing he gained if his ally had another source of lsteal (see: bugfixes). I am not sure if he will continue to be viable

He can heal flanks like Jenos but also heal tanks, what Jenos cannot, so he probably will remain viable.

• @TTraw Emanu sucks against Lian and Buck, and she definitly needs hp and shield in 1v1 situations. At least Luminary garants her some nasty kills 😁
    20201028175406_1.jpg