October Rage Thread

• Its called being a kyle.

But more so, its just inconsiderate crybaby people with small minded world views, that enebles them to be inconsiderate of anothers perspective.

I'm not suprised this has become a cultral norm, this is how americans converse over politics, and distribute cultral satire.

Western culture has lost a great deal of the early developmeny mannerisims that lead to consideration of ideas, or understanding of alternate perspectives or a person's point of view.

I know this is true as metal health and cultral education is in decline. Its the only reason I can explain why the grown up world has become the playschool they are now.

• PC

@HeartQueen

That was casual, right? Comps out the window since there is no counter picking.

Honestly people put too much weight on healing. It's not the end all to winning. There's a reason the role is called support and not healer.

I was watching my son play a ranked match a month or so ago (kbm plat/diamond level) - he was Maeve as he likes to flank. Last pick was up and they still had no support. He ignored that and picked Skye - not healer Skye either. My son starts ranting about it. I told him just play, if you're all decent it will be fine. You know they won with no support against a supposed "killer comp".

I've had people flame me for talent choices before even leaving the spawn the first time (not just Ying). All the "meta slaves" need to take a chill pill - especially in casual.

• PC

Even getting crystals can cause the game to bug out in such a way as to become unplayable...

I got stuck in a prompt about receiving crystals that could only be stopped by ctrl+alt+delyeeting it.

• PS_Messages_20201009_220836_2_resized.jpg

Imagine feeding and not healing, but spamming "attack!" I can't with support players. One of the easiest roles in the game, yet over 95% of them are bad at it. Like I don't expect much in a casual, but you'd think that if they were feeding and not healing, they'd stfu. Like, I truly don't care in a casual game, but when you start to insult me and act like I'm doing nothing, then the gloves are off.

• @Vaporized said in October Rage Thread:

@HeartQueen

That was casual, right? Comps out the window since there is no counter picking.

Honestly people put too much weight on healing. It's not the end all to winning. There's a reason the role is called support and not healer.

I was watching my son play a ranked match a month or so ago (kbm plat/diamond level) - he was Maeve as he likes to flank. Last pick was up and they still had no support. He ignored that and picked Skye - not healer Skye either. My son starts ranting about it. I told him just play, if you're all decent it will be fine. You know they won with no support against a supposed "killer comp".

I've had people flame me for talent choices before even leaving the spawn the first time (not just Ying). All the "meta slaves" need to take a chill pill - especially in casual.

It was a ranked game, no idea why they gave us Strix, Inara, and Khan tbh (this was when Khan was still good with Vortex Grip) on Frog Isle. I think you shouldn't care in casuals. I actually don't about casual games, which is why I instalock whatever I want.

Though in ranked, he's right to be mad. In that case, your son likely carried that game. It still doesn't make the last pick Skye right, it just means that they won despite the last pick being a pos with no game sense. To a certain extent, meta doesn't matter. Kinessa and Strix on Frog Isle are broken, but if they can't hit their shots, they're useless on Frog Isle. Might as well be a Moji on Frog Isle in that case. That's what it's like with a great composition. Like a Bomb King, Androxus, Inara, Jenos, and Corvus vs a Khan, Maeve, Ying, Pip, and Tyra. Sure the first team has a better composition, but if Androxus and Bomb King can't hit their shots and Inara has no game sense, while the Maeve and Tyra are godtier on the enemy team, the latter will win. Doesn't mean that composition is okay to run in every ranked game, it just means that the people in the first comp were too trash to make theirs work.

• The first time they asked me to play dmg, but still they did absolutly nothing...
    20201010210927_1.jpg

• PC

Friggin Strix bot.. FIX THIS SHIT!

20201010151803_1.jpg

• PC

Can you give me DPS that can at least be close to a front line in damage. Come on... Furia went Exterminate.

20201010160939_1.jpg

I DPS and the rest of my team is shit... Lex doesn't get caut. Term harrassing supports and threw..

20201010162329_1.jpg

• PC

Whose stupid idea was it to give out crystals without playing? STUPID DFs.

20201010163057_1.jpg

• @KicsitCsicska said in October Rage Thread:

The first time they asked me to play dmg, but still they did absolutly nothing...
    20201010210927_1.jpg

Modes like Onslaught and Team Deathmatch are just modes that people go to farm the bots, like your Evie, to pad their kda. I'm literally only playing those modes for the crystals. Though one good thing did come out of it, I found out my love for Androxus.

• @Vaporized said in October Rage Thread:

Whose stupid idea was it to give out crystals without playing? STUPID DFs.

20201010163057_1.jpg

That happened to me on an Androxus game. The Maeve wanted to throw if it wasn't a 4-0 win because they wanted the game to end as quickly as possible, so when we failed to push (we captured but didn't push), she just threw. And then asked for everyone else to throw as well because we couldn't 4-0 them.

• PS_Messages_20201010_152838_2_resized.jpg

Imagine feeding as hard as my team. Sigh. It's the growing pains of knowing a new champion. Every time I get somewhat decent with them, the game is like "now carry these noobs."

• PC

@HeartQueen Look at this - Kinessa must have shot once maybe twice - not a bot.. Damba left.

20201010181039_1.jpg

• Im harassed in the 80-90% of my matches coz playing Sacrifice Io. Even when I carry like on this ranked match:
    20201010232315_1.jpg
    I feel the same than last year, when Soul Collector wasn't well known, so I was an idiot, 0iq, trash, and my mom received similarly degrading words too, coz I used it.

BK was also harassed just because he is a lower elo player and russian. I wrote that it's matchmaking problem but he didn't care.

Evil Mojo should put an unskipable mini video about gaming etiquette with optional 10-20 langauages at the game loading phase. I'm so bored with tolerating trash talkers in my little free time and reporting them one by one.

• PC

Seris: "Underrated and good" (Some people do underrate her but she's still not good as anything but an off-support)

Corvus: "Bad and in clear need of buffs" (Somebody hasn't played this game in at least a month and a half)

• PC

GJ Viktor.. 5k damage. Friggin bots.

20201011162415_1.jpg

• PC

So I have to pay HOW many Bounty Tokens...?

Reeeeeee.jpg

external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg

Abominable Term is a nice skin and all, but that many tokens would take a month and a half to grind for if you did every challenge every day... Well at least I can say I've gotten Clockwork Torv out of this bounty system but stuff like this still makes it feel a bit pathetic...

• PC

Why must I constantly get this $#!+?

Almost a red wall.jpg

I'm really getting sick of it. Like my only win I had to carry super hard to get.

• PC

@Dusklicious

Saturday I lost 5 out of 15. Most games played were Siege.
    Yesterday I played only 6 (2 of each QP mode) to get the crystals. Lost 2 out of 6.

~67% wr. I almost always lose the first match of a session - warm up I guess.

I've said this before, turn off the crossplay. Thank me later.

• I played with an official stream. He wrote he will play as Ying. So I could pick Jenos. When his turn came he picked second tank Atlas, so we had Jenos solo heal with a defensive double tank team comp. The match was determinated. But it wasn't enaugh, he had realy trash damage, literally not much more than my Jenos, who got top heal somehow. It still wasn't enaugh, coz he blamed me after the match, and ask me to learn the game 😂 😂 😂