October Rage Thread

• 87tp -> 1tp
    20201013194334_1.jpg
    edit: I lost again.

• PC

Nice job doing zero damage and giving them free kills team (which you know in TDM killing IS the OBJECTIVE...). Really appreciate wrecking with Tony the Tiger only to see we somehow lost.

Okay why.jpg

• @Dusklicious said in October Rage Thread:

Nice job doing zero damage and giving them free kills team (which you know in TDM killing IS the OBJECTIVE...). Really appreciate wrecking with Tony the Tiger only to see we somehow lost.

Okay why.jpg

TDM is the mode people go to farm kda. They farm people like Strix to pad their stats. Honestly, I literally only played it because I neeeded the crystals, but after the crystal storm, I went back to casual Siege and Ranked.

• Banned

This post is deleted!

• Screenshot (412).png

I was the Lian this game, but it was in vain... Losing games like this, because no one below 2nd pick knows how to dps. So lessons learned his match. 3rd pick should also know how to dps because look. Grohk is not a substitute dps because he has no burst or reliable poke. Support should not be dying more than the dps, especially considering that Viktor and Skye were hunting me down because they realized that I knew how to aim a gun. Barik and Inara on the same team against triple dps with a Luminary Jenos pocket is never the play.

I get onto last picks who don't tank or heal, but I also need to get onto the 3rd picks who can't dps worth a damn. I'm not even a dps main, yet even I realize that i have to at times. I thought if I got Lian to out poke Bomb King and Viktor, that the 3rd pick would at least be able to Tyra against a Raum and Skye, people she should have no trouble dealing with. Yet you get people who can't even play her.

• An other "glorious" day... The only win I got is coz they had a bot. I still had trash kda
    20201016210115_1.jpg
    I had matchmaking like this:
    20201016191059_1.jpg
    And damage dealer mates like they:
    20201016210753_1.jpg

• PC

Doesn't matter what I Q. Wait is about the same...

20201017151517_1.jpg 20201017161633_1.jpg

Only to get something like this..

20201017154650_1.jpg

• PC

Imagine complaining about your teammates not being able to 1v2 a flank and an ot at the same time because you go off and get yourself killed like an idiot.

• @Dusklicious said in October Rage Thread:

@Zeebuoy said in October Rage Thread:

@Dusklicious said in October Rage Thread:

This next BP is abysmal, literally the worst BP ever except maybe Battle Suit.

😠

the one after this, angel theme, might have another jenos skin, and a 3rd Khan skin

At least it isn't more skins for just DPS characters most of which are pretty awful... 🙃 (Zhin's is good, but the rest are ehh at best. Bomb King's is absurdly cringy and Vivian's is just designed like it should be for a different character).

Still need a Torvald skin... Torvald be like:

No Skin Three Years.jpg

still pretty bad especially since Jenos and Khan recently got skins, also Lian is getting a skin that patch,

• PC

It is another one of those days where people keep throwing my games. Sick of it.

• I played a ranked match yesterday with team "No Tank" vs team "Triple Support". We lost since my teammates didn't buys cauterize. ✌

• I want the return of team voice chat to casual games.

We have it in ranked games. But, in most of the ranked games I play, the players are worse than the players in casual. I talk to stratugize in ranked games and everyine is silent. Occasionally I'll hear breathing or the tapping of a keyboard or controller. And usually, no one discusses strategy.

In casual, I'll hastilly tap out a strategy and about half the time my teammates will comply.

Bring back Team Voice Chat in Casual. Please.

• @Vaporized said in October Rage Thread:

20201017154650_1.jpg

Stop. Queuing. Onslaught. And. TDM.

Those modes are where grandmaster tryhards go to farm kda. And unless you're the one in the stack, your team is the one getting farmed 9/10.

• paladins game if i had one.jpg

version mismatched bug.jpg

How long will this fucking bug last? Like this game has good bones and would be a great game, but then you get shit like this. They don't make fun events or more skins because of bugs, but look! None of that fun shit along with removed features, and the game is still a buggy jumbled up mess. And I know that the past had way more bugs and they did improve, but there has never been a bug from before that stopped me from playing the game entirely.

• PC

@HeartQueen said in October Rage Thread:

@Vaporized said in October Rage Thread:

20201017154650_1.jpg

Stop. Queuing. Onslaught. And. TDM.

Those modes are where grandmaster tryhards go to farm kda. And unless you're the one in the stack, your team is the one getting farmed 9/10.

I get the same in siege quite often. Makes no difference. Normally I have no problem with it if it gives me somewhat competent teammates. Not in this case. You can guess the Viktor's level - I'll tell you anyway, He's was account level 5 just out of playing against bots.

• PC

No, "why are you afraid to 1v1 me" is not an answer to "why are you rushing point and giving them free kills", idiotic feeding Lian main piece of sub-human trash.

And by the way I don't give a $#!+ about your 1v1. You know where you can stick it.

• @HeartQueen said in October Rage Thread:

@Dusklicious said in October Rage Thread:

You know what's fun?

Solo tanking with a support that heals you 5 times in an entire match. Of course the Resonance Ying and the Damage Jenos solo supp... These are the kinds of people that deserve to lose all their games and the ones that should be banned from this game.

If I ever leave this game, it's going to be because of people inting like that. You're CLEARLY going to lose if your tank is non-stop shredded in a way they can't prevent because YOU won't heal them!!! Or if you play Andro and make him look like the worst character in the game when he's actually the best flank in the game...

I have reported 20+ people who fed that badly today, over the course of three hours... 😡

Also I forgot about Agony Seris. Which is pretty much just legit a throw talent that somebody would only play for the sake of the lulz and making their team mad at them because THEY WON'T RUN AN ACTUALLY DECENT TALENT! And of course EM doesn't take this issue remotely seriously because I BET only ONE of these people will actually have "action taken against them" when it's SO F***ING OBVIOUS THEY'RE TRYING AS HARD AS THEY CAN TO MAKE PLAYING THIS GAME MISERABLE FOR EVERYONE ELSE!!! But oh, forbid that you try to avoid playing with idiots like this in ranked, because that's clearly a much more egregious offense.

Supports who go solo damage are the reason less and less people are tanking. It's not even the tank nerfs, it's literally the fucking support players who don't heal. A lot of them think they're getting revenge on dps instalockers, but they're really just making people want to tank even less. Like I've filled games as tanks. Sure it's annoying when the dps can't hit a shot, but it's agonizing to have a support that doesn't heal when you're a tank.

Binary Jenos can actually work if they have a healing loadout. It's just the case of "why go Jenos if not Luminary?" Agony Seris is a meme and outclassed by every other talent. Why would you go Agony as a solo support, when Mortal Reach flat out heals more? Why would you go Agony as a dps when Soul Collector not only does more damage, but it also ups your sustain? Resonance is also a meme and outclassed by every other talent as well. Focusing Lens does more damage, and that is a fact. Life Exchange does more healing, and that is a fact.

@Vaporized said in October Rage Thread:

@Dusklicious Ban me then.. A win with my Res Ying.. First Ying match in ages. I hardly play TDM either.

resying.jpg

Why would you play Resonance Ying though? I mean, outside of niche situations of course. Like, you do less healing than Life Exchange and less damage than Focusing Lens, so you get the worst of both worlds. So I will never understand why Ying players like that talent. I mean, as sad as the Solar Blessing Furia players are, seriously that talent is ass, I can at least understand why they would play it. Same with Debilitate, even though Smoke and Dagger Skye or bust. I just don't understand why anyone would logically play Resonance Ying.

pls fix mutchmaking look to this link:

https://paladins.guru/match/1031780020

not fair at all

• @abukhalid2011 This is an issue with ranked requirements and qualifying. Qualifiers are basically a blank slate. Match-making doesn't quite know where to put them. So you have some qualifiers in a game with masters, in a game with platinums, or even in a game with silver players. Also, a lot of low level accounts who probably don't even have all the champions or even a decent selection. Lex and Khan are a bad combo in ranked as well. Literal idiots who have no clue, but they're duoing in ranked. So any team that they're on gets two dumbasses for the price of one.