October Rage Thread

• PC

Friggin bots - Vivian.

Res Ying (me) vs FL Ying... Not fair since they had a bot though.

20201025162137_1.jpg

• I've had a million games where Io players just don't fucking heal. I don't understand how it's hard to heal with Io. You literally just need basic fucking tracking, and it's easy unless you're tracking a flying Evie/Imani, a bouncing Maeve, or a dashing Androxus. I just don't understand how people are struggling to heal with her.

• PC

The throwers are on this morning I see.

All I needed them to do was to STOP DYING.jpg

Me: 7 deaths
    Everyone Else: At least twice as many

Btw literally every cap was me fending off point 1v3 while they all fed 4v2 against the Grohk and Zhin. Even got a cap and my team still did nothing but die.

Also how did the Io almost get outhealed by a Damage Grohk...?

• Man, I miss 900hps healing Grohk. It wasn't very good but it was less shit than currently, which is impressive for a rework that was supposed to help the champion.

• @Dusklicious Wtf is up with Io players being so shit lately? Or were they always this bad? Maybe I was too busy playing Io, and I was a good Io. So I didn't notice a large number of Io players since I theoretically took their spot. But even when I wouldn't play Io before, I still don't remember a large amount of them being complete dogshit.

And question... How tf does one feed as Zhin? He has two abilities that make him immune to damage and he has two escapes. I'm not even experienced with Zhin, and I've had crap games with him, but my crap games were that I simply didn't kill enough people (like I couldn't kill a wyrm jets drogoz or a double pocketed Tyra), but it was never me just outright feeding.

• So tell me why when the enemy team drafts a Drogoz, the numbskulls below me draft a Torvald pocketed Moji??? I was Willo, since the map was Jaguar Falls, and Willo is great on that map. Drogoz was 3rd pick on the enemy team, and he selected before 2 people did on my team. We had a Willo, Terminus, and Corvus. So the only one who can consistently hit him was Corvus, who has shit spread and falloff. So we needed a counter. They draft Torvald and Moji, because why the fuck not? Let me tell you who was free that could counter him! Lian, Tiberius, and Lex were all free, and very good counters to a Drogoz. Tiberius eats on Jaguar Falls, we could have potentially had a Torvald and Corvus pocketed Tiberius! Do you know how fucking powerful that is??? Oh, and if they don't have experience with either of those champions, then hurl Dredge, Focusing Lens Ying, and Cherish Furia were emergency draft picks to counter a Drogoz. What's the point of pocketing a fucking Moji that can't kill anyone on their team aside from Tyra, which I could literally counter any fucking way. And Drogoz goes 18-11 because no one could hit him consistently. Like, I've had to kill him a few times as Willo, or had to damage him enough so Torvald and Corvus could finish him off, which was awkward as fuck.

• PC

Guru, I'm sorry to tell you, I'm NOT FROM EU! I mean though I might have played on EU earlier so maybe it's just showing me playing in EU instead of NA. (As I was partied with an EU player in my last match).

Huuuuh.jpg

• PS_Messages_20201025_040853_2_resized.jpg

Getting triple teamed as a Lian and losing because of it, due to the fact that I'm the only one with decent aim and awareness on my team. I love it.

And when I decide to play a fun champion that I'm only half way decent with, I go against literal cancer. Like imagine wanting a chill game because I decided that one-tricking my level 67 Lian every time I get Frog Isle is toxic, so I need to just kick back and have fun! So I grab Cassie because I'm somewhat decent with her, but it's not cancer since I am on console where aiming with her is extremely hard. Then I get this fucking game:

Screenshot (422).png

I don't want to be the person with that level 300+ Lian every game that shreds through casuals. Variety is the spice of life. However, I can understand the mentality of those people. I want to try a new champion or just have fun, and then I get put against sweats, which pulls me back to Lian.

• @HeartQueen said in October Rage Thread:

I'm the only one with decent aim

Writing below a console screenshot with aim assist 😋

• PC

Once again thereis no QC.

Notagain.jpg

artwork.jpg

And not miss out on a match complaint - feeder Cassie.

20201028203122_1.jpg

• Losing games because Vora is the flavor of the month, and people are bad with her. I barely won my last game where Tiberius and I had to carry an 8-20 Vora. I understand people want to try out new champions, and they likely won't be good with them at the beginning, but that doesn't make it any less frustrating when the 5-19 Vora literally causes me to lose.

• Vora sucks so hard
    Cant buy caut2 while enemy has caut3...
    20201029172505_1.jpg
    20201029180407_1.jpg

• PC

Honestly, Vora still needs a buff. She feels worse than PC Koga, and on PC Koga is barely if at all viable.

The way her damage works makes it easy to counter with healing-over-time, her cooldowns are really long, her ultimate is a kind of sucky buggy mess... She seems to require a lot out of the player to just play her at a decent level. "High skill" only works as an argument for so long as that skill ceiling is high enough to counteract the skill floor. And frankly Vora has a skill floor barely higher than Evie's while having a skill ceiling a ways lower than Evie from what it seems. And Evie isn't a particularly strong champion right now.

• PC

@Dusklicious said in October Rage Thread:

Honestly, Vora still needs a buff. She feels worse than PC Koga, and on PC Koga is barely if at all viable.

The way her damage works makes it easy to counter with healing-over-time, her cooldowns are really long, her ultimate is a kind of sucky buggy mess... She seems to require a lot out of the player to just play her at a decent level. "High skill" only works as an argument for so long as that skill ceiling is high enough to counteract the skill floor. And frankly Vora has a skill floor barely higher than Evie's while having a skill ceiling a ways lower than Evie from what it seems. And Evie isn't a particularly strong champion right now.

Recently compiled my opinions and she ended up almost as low as Torv and Dredge. Yikes. Day two but still yikes.

• @Dusklicious I think she needs:

• +100 dmg on her heavy attack
    • max HP, when she kills with her ult (coz everybody use it as an escape ability)

• Vora would have been a better champ with etherial on connecting and channeling vine as the core mechanic.

Designing a character around that would have been better then whatever this shit show its, don't get me started.

I hate the current feeling of every base ability except vine and ult... Because they are basically already in game and work well enough.

The rest of the abilities feel pretty slapped together and are not the most ideal to suit this kit to me.

• PC

Casual Frog Isle is great... Totally doesn't show that the snipers need nerfs and the map needs an actual flank route.

There's a reason snipers are permabanned on Frog. 😬

• PC

I get Ice Mines I play Vivian. tough. I hate the map so...

Stupid bots - one for each team - Koga and Maeve. A bad Kinessa. They tried.

20201030213019_1.jpg

• @Dusklicious said in October Rage Thread:

Casual Frog Isle is great... Totally doesn't show that the snipers need nerfs and the map needs an actual flank route.

People hated Frog Isle because it looked ugly and didn't have frogs, not because of snipers. /s

• PC

@HeartQueen said in October Rage Thread:

@Dusklicious said in October Rage Thread:

People hated Frog Isle because it looked ugly and didn't have frogs, not because of snipers. /s

And there totally isn't a simple fix in the map's design to plausibly address said sniper issue... /s