Khan Vortex Grip and Airborne Koga

• Is Khan Vortex Grip working as it is supposed to do? I got thrown by Khan and could use my speed boots with Barik when I touched the ground again. Doesn't feel like a 2 seconds stun.

• PC

With enough resilience, that is how it works. Just a testament to how gutted it is. Like after rank 3 resil it stuns for less than base would without resil.

Also most Khans don't run Vortex anymore because of that so they may have been running Storm.

Khan in general is just a situational at best champ at the moment...

• PC

thats bc its not a 2 sec stun lol. its 1.2. thats why it doesn't feel as long.

• PC

@Nico said in Khan Vortex Grip:

thats bc its not a 2 sec stun lol. its 1.2. thats why it doesn't feel as long.

Well yes but actually no.

well yes but actually no k.jpg

well yes but actually no kk.jpg

It is indeed a 2.2 second stun, it used to be a 3 second stun before the nerf. HOWEVER, Khan is locked out for a bit as well, which it doesn't specify in the wiki. After resil 3 though the lockout is almost as long as the stun...

• It still seems very short for 2 seconds. I did have resil 2, but my calculating was wrong, it's just 1.3 seconds then, that explains it.

I've just met another strange phenomenon. Airborne Koga. A Koga who played like Andro using nether step - just with more steps. He dashed straight in the air, then left, right, fell down and dashed up again. Without the slightest cooldown. I didn't even know Koga can do this. The others said he is hacking.

• PC

@M3RC3N4RI0 said in Khan Vortex Grip and Airborne Koga:

I've just met another strange phenomenon. Airborne Koga. A Koga who played like Andro using nether step - just with more steps. He dashed straight in the air, then left, right, fell down and dashed up again. Without the slightest cooldown. I didn't even know Koga can do this. The others said he is hacking.

Dragon Fangs can allow him to switch to claws and use Skewer infinitely as long as he has at least 300 health.

• @Dusklicious said in Khan Vortex Grip and Airborne Koga:

Dragon Fangs can allow him to switch to claws and use Skewer infinitely as long as he has at least 300 health.

Which, considering his self sustain, I find totally unbalanced and have been complaining about ever since this playstyle became common...

Ah, I see. But he changes from claws to guns immediately when I dash up, how can I prevent this? Swift hand V its seems. I can fly... this is kinda funny.

• PC

@Dusklicious said in Khan Vortex Grip and Airborne Koga:

Ah, I see. But he changes from claws to guns immediately when I dash up, how can I prevent this? Swift hand V its seems. I can fly... this is kinda funny.

You can't prevent that from happening, however what you can do is just switch back and forth over and over.

@SomeGuySomeWhere But the health drain will make you lose at least 100 health every time you dash and if you miss claws you're screwed in fights because without lifesteal or a pocket your sustain is almost non-existent with the health drain.

@SomeGuySomeWhere But the health drain will make you lose at least 100 health every time you dash and if you miss claws you're screwed in fights because without lifesteal or a pocket your sustain is almost non-existent with the health drain.

Well, technically yes, but with Guild Tactics, Criminal Record and some Liferip he can totally afford to miss some (and every Koga player uses some of those in their loadout). One proc of GT 5 is enough to outheal 5 switch-and-skewer at worst, a single claw shot with CR 5 plus Liferip 1 is enough to outheal the time spent for that shot and a skewer and let's not even think if he's pocketed. The obvious answer would be to cauterize or outdamage him and his heal but, since he is spamming his movement ability, that's easier said than done. By the time you manage to hit him "you're already dead".