Why is Io so OP? ( WTF is that Luna?)

• Io is just ridiculous... well not Io but Luna

besides that Luna has a very big Hp bar ( compared to Ying's illusion) makes no sense that Luna can cap point and push payload...
    If Luna can why can't Ying's illusion? or even Barik's turret both of the are deployables... Luna makes turn a games that was made in a mechanic of 5 vs 5 to 6 vs 5 where is teh balance in this?

you can stun Ying's illusion or even Barik's turrets but you can´t stun Luna.

I was behind a wall and Luna just goes through the wall and stuns me... makes no sense to me there being a character like that

• PC

Luna is unlike the other deployables because she's technically her own being. The devs wanted her to feel alive and so that's why she can cap the point, push the payload, attack and stun enemies and heal/be healed by Io. Ying's illusions are just that and Barik's turrets are just stupid little machines. Luna is a living entity.

I don't find Io overpowered and Luna is an important aspect of her kit. Give it time and you may get familiar with her and learn how to play against/with her.

EDIT: Also, this sounds more like a rant than any constructive feedback...

• @PhotographerX I totally agree with you. Io with Luna is op. I am always saying that Io can play tank, damage and be the healer at the same time. That's madness. Hi-Rez please do something about her.

• The fact that she's immune to any kind of CC/displacement is the only thing that bothers me about her. I can live with the fact that she has a large HP pool, since Bulldozer exists, but it being nailed to the ground with me unable to throw/push it off the point is hella-annoying.
    She doesn't feel any more alive if she's an immovable object.

If Luna can why can't Ying's illusion? or even Barik's turret both of the are deployables...

Luna is a pet, she is unlike Barik's turret (Deployable) and Ying's illusion (Illusion).

• A living thing that is unaffected by cauterise.... ok sure...
    Damn Spirts...

• Banned

This post is deleted!

• @Borvik said in Why is Io so OP? ( WTF is that Luna?):

Luna is a pet, she is unlike Barik's turret (Deployable) and Ying's illusion (Illusion).

Ying "Illusions"can heal and attack, they can be stunned, are effected by CC and ults, they die from a Drogoz ult, they are quite similar to Luna.

• PC

Luna > Io

@M3RC3N4RI0 Ying's illusions are classed as Illusions, not pets, so they cannot capture the point or push the payload.