I just came back after being away for 6 months

• I Left due to the removal of play of the game it just felt too good to us players, the end of an extreme exciting match, the epic music that plays, the character taunting everyone before his play appears and everyone sees the chaos that happened from another players perspective and people actually cared about playing better for it. The main point is i have just come back to the game and it seems the same glitches are still there, and WE HONESTLY DON'T CARE ANYMORE let them be they're not game ruining anyways its a free game people shouldn't nag about it anymore and besides it small moments like these that make us players enjoy games. Go on YouTube there's a always that one scene of a certain game that made it famous and for overwatch and paladins its the play of the game that makes hero shooters special I'd rather see a glitching play than not see it at all the ending of a match feels so... Dead im sorry

• @Cryser211125 it was cool but it being gone is extremely minor to me.

• @Cryser211125, what glitches? Honestly, I rarely experience any tech issues. The biggest problem I encounter are the players who cannot work, or refuse to work, as part of a cohesive team.

• @Conrad_Max said in I just came back after being away for 6 months:

@Cryser211125, what glitches? Honestly, I rarely experience any tech issues. The biggest problem I encounter are the players who cannot work, or refuse to work, as part of a cohesive team.

A huge glitch is the version mismatched glitch that's affecting 3/4 of the platforms that's been going on for about a week. So I understand the OP's frustration since they take away so much claiming to fix bugs, yet the game is still filled with bugs. This particular bug stops like 3/4 of the community from playing the game!

• @Cryser211125

You left because play of the game got taken away? Just..... wow. I know all the great plays I make during a game ( or don't make) and I def don't need others validation to know I rocked it!